We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
HBWR/LSH snuff Options

40oztofreedom
#61 Posted : 4/1/2009 3:21:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a few questions, what we be the best (primarily easiest) way for me to extract LSA out of morning glories, to prepare them to be converted into LSH? I would prefer using acetone, but things such as DCM aren't availible.

Has anyone ever tried converting morning glory seeds into LSH instead of HBWR seeds? And if someone were to use a morning glory seed preparation what would be the best method of ingestion? Could a snuff possibly be made out of it?, and once again if so, how many morning glory seeds should someone use to make a decent dosage?

I would just like to use my seeds, extract the LSA, make a LSH solution that will provide a decent experience, and keep me away from nausea. I'd like to avoid it, but I can tolerate some.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Kannamate
#62 Posted : 4/1/2009 3:48:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nobodies tried the snuff of morning glory yet I was thinking about trying that with a pinch of lime see if I even get threshold effects cause you might need to snort a lot.
BTW I was looking at the corroboree and found some posts in 2005 using this method except they didn't snort the whole seed they just snorted the outside stuff that they scraped off and got good effects(reported the same effects with no sickness) so I don't blame 69ron not wanting to try this could be uber potent. Maybe one could make a small extraction of morning glory snuff just in case it's not potent enough?

69ron
#63 Posted : 4/1/2009 3:57:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
i just thought it kinda strange/funny that SWIY would even consider snuffing something..seeing as how it makes SWIY ill..

When SWIM snorts anything at all, no matter what, he does tend to feel ill as long as the material is in his nose. So I’m sure even 1 seed, as small as it is, would bother his nose and make him feel ill for about 15 minutes or so. But once he rinses out his nose with saline solution, the ill feeling goes away.

He’s willing to try this at least once, but because he’s so sensitive to LSA, he wants to wait and see what others say about the potency of it.

I imagine that using a mortar and pestle would be the best way to grind it. Adding a little bit of calcium carbonate would also help to grind it more as well as help it absorb nasally by making the alkaloids freebase. I imagine you could prepare it like yopo pretty much. You’d add a little water, then mix it and let it dry. Then grind it some more and snuff it.

The main reason SWIM would be interesting in this is that adding a base like calcium carbonate and a little water should freebase the alkaloids. Once freebased, they should be far more psychedelic and less body oriented. The same is true for nearly all psychedelics that can be snorted. Even 5-MeO-DMT is like that. If it’s freebased and then snorted, the effects come on faster and are less body oriented (but it also burns the hell out of your nose when freebased).

Actually, taking it sublingually, if done right, should have the same effect as snorting it, providing that you don’t swallow it and you are able to do it properly. Most people don’t know how to properly take something sublingually and let it get all diluted in their saliva. The proper way is to put in under your tongue and press it hard against the bottom of your mouth so that no saliva can get to it and dilute it.

SWIM is still somewhat apprehensive. Bufotenine is much stronger when snorted or taken sublingually as freebase then when taken orally, and the effects are very different. If LSA is also like that, SWIM wants to know ahead of time. An overdose of LSA is very unpleasant. SWIM has been there before and doesn’t want that again.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Kannamate
#64 Posted : 4/1/2009 4:20:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's never overdosed on LSA so what's the worse that could happen besides sickness(nausea,vasoconstriction) which snorting would do away with just really bad sedation possibly paranoia?

Dorge
#65 Posted : 4/1/2009 5:05:15 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

you know SWIM would snuff it first with out any basic addatives... SWIM has a feeling that it worked as is... and adding anything to it may change that... maybe for better maybe for worse... it is worth a shot but SWIM would try it with out any basic addatives first...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Kannamate
#66 Posted : 4/1/2009 5:16:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking HB morning glories with lime since they are not potent sounds like 1 HBWR seed might be strong for me.

Dorge
#67 Posted : 4/1/2009 5:34:47 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Kannamate wrote:
I was thinking HB morning glories with lime since they are not potent sounds like 1 HBWR seed might be strong for me.

heres the thing with the morningg glories... you culd try... but you have to take 4 times as much morning glory seeds to match a common dose of HBWR seeds...
snuffing that much seed matter would be quite the accomplishment... lol... you might want some one to blow it into your nose with a tube lol...

if you ha an extraction from the morning glory seeds that would be snortable SWIM would suppose... but if you did an extraction there would not be much of a reason to either... you would just pop it in your mouth...

even adding the lime to morning glories... i really have doubts that they would make them more potent... you would also be changing the chemical nature of the LSA... shit though give it a shot and see what happens you never know until you try.

1 seed may not be strong enough for you ... you really cant tell... until you try... it depends on the quality of the seed stock you have, where they where harvested how old they are...ect...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Kannamate
#68 Posted : 4/1/2009 6:40:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hopefully I can find some lime yeah I won't care if I don't get any effects just experimental,but I read some people got strong effects from just the scraping of 2-3 seed HBWR and I can be kinda sensitive to stuff.

HappyCamper
#69 Posted : 4/1/2009 5:25:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM would give this a go but after throwing up after snorting 3 yopo seeds, he tends to not inhale anything unless it's in chemical form.

69ron
#70 Posted : 4/1/2009 5:26:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kannamate wrote:
SWIM's never overdosed on LSA so what's the worse that could happen besides sickness(nausea,vasoconstriction) which snorting would do away with just really bad sedation possibly paranoia?

SWIM doesn’t get nausea from LSA. He extracts and purifies it to white crystals. He doesn’t normally use the raw seeds because of all the toxins they contain.

An LSA overdose is very unpleasant. You feel poisoned. You get completely disoriented, confused, totally lethargic, extremely cold, sweaty, numb, your heart beat races, and you feel extreme anxiety. No nausea, but still its very unpleasant. SWIM never wants to experience that again. It could possibly kill you from too much vasoconstriction. LSA is a potent vasoconstrictor, and I doubt snorting it will change that much, but maybe it will. Maybe it’s vasoconstriction effects require that it be ingested orally. I know with bufotenine, taking it orally increases it’s vasoconstriction effects. Bufotenine’s vasoconstriction effects are not nearly as strong as those from LSA though.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

coolerf
#71 Posted : 4/1/2009 5:46:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM wants to know if wants to convert the LSA to LSH then could SWIM use peppermint oil diluted in water or should SWIM use the peppermint oil as is. SWIM was also wondering if you were just to grind up the seeds into a powder and place in the oil over night if that would be sufficient time to convert the LSA to LSH.

69ron
#72 Posted : 4/1/2009 6:08:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It should be either diluted in a little water or alcohol, if used as is, it might not mix properly with the LSA. Using the oil diluted in water is fine for pure LSA because both acetaldehyde and LSA are water soluble, but alcohol is better for seeds because it will dissolve the oils that might otherwise interfere with the reaction by prevent the LSA from touching the acetaldehyde in the peppermint oil. You need about 4 drops of peppermint oil if I recall correctly, or about 1 cap of peppermint extract. The peppermint extract sold at the grocery store is best because it's like 95% alcohol and 5% peppermint oil. The alcohol should evaporate easily at room temperature.

Try using 1 cap or more of peppermint extract per seed. Use enough to cover it completely and put a lid on it to prevent the acetaldehyde in the peppermint oil from evaporating away. Then let it sit in the refrigerator. Let it react for at least 1 hour covered while shaking it gently a few times to make sure it mixes well. Then take off the lid. Then let it evaporate in the refrigerator. Refrigerators are actually slow dehydrators and will dry things out. I'm not sure if LSH can be dried. I've heard its only stable in solution, so it might not work.

coolerf
#73 Posted : 4/1/2009 6:24:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim would like to know if a little water was added if it would protect the LSH from drying out while allowing the alcohol to evaporate.

69ron
#74 Posted : 4/1/2009 6:42:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The alcohol will take the water with it as it evaporates. But if you keep adding a little more water, then you should be fine.

40oztofreedom
#75 Posted : 4/1/2009 8:29:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll try snorting some morning glory seeds, but I have a few more questions.

My seed stock probably isn't all that potent, or all that fresh. But there is a large quantity, and more where they came from.

But from what I recall reading, the seed husk on morning glories tend to make you sick as opposed to the sandy colored insides.

And, what I would need to know the most, would be, what would be the best way to clear out any/most of the impurities from a ground up, seed/husk mixture? Should I just do a cold water extraction and let it sit? Or should I use a non-polar solvent? (probably acetone)

Edit: I figured I had enough seeds to experiment with, but the quality of them would be the only issue. Which I have yet to figure out once the process is over with. But here is what I'm doing.

I put about 8 grams of whole, untouched seeds into water and let them soak for approximately 2 hours. (Originally this was a mistake because I forgot to grind them, but as I shook the seeds around after awhile, the water became foggy. I smelled the water out of curiousity and it smelled, like an unnatural and synthetic chemical which I would presume to be a pesticide, and not morning glory seeds.) I discarded the foggy water and dried my seeds well enough for them to be ground up. I put everything into a coffee grinder and let at it. I gagged on the smell a little because it reminded me of when I ate the seeds raw. Bad choice.

Now my seed mush has been soaking in water from anywhere between 4-6 hours. I'll let them sit overnight and we'll see how the tea turns out tomorrow. I actually found at my local grocer a single ounce of peppermint extract. Ingredients consisted of, alcohol (89%), peppermint oil, and water. If I'm not mistaken, its a perfect mixture in a prepackaged bottle.

But also, one thing I noticed which may be of benefit to some people. The ingredients of the peppermint extract are very similar to those of a liqour called either Peppermint Schnapps, or Rumpleminze (100 proof) which may be of value to some because it contains both peppermint, and alcohol, and I once again would presume it has decent levels of aceteldehyde? I'm not positive, but haha, I smelled the peppermint extract, and I immediately thought of Rumpleminze.Razz

It could possibly be of some value.

So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

coolerf
#76 Posted : 4/3/2009 3:32:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim was wondering if after the HBWR had sat in the peppermint extract if the peppermint extract should be taken along with the seeds themselves? Swim also said that who ever thought of using a nail file was a genius.

SoCal
#77 Posted : 4/4/2009 6:32:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM received 100 HBWR seeds in the mail today. They are tiny and SWIM means REALLY tiny. 100 seeds fits in a little bag about half the size of a small business card. Is this normal? Should SWIM shave off the outside layer of the seeds before use (it looks like there is a little bit of peach fuzz but not much according to SWIM).

Phlux-
#78 Posted : 4/4/2009 1:13:50 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

well the 3 most common lsa/ergoline/whatever containing seeds that swim knows of are

Morning Glory

Rivea

HBWR

but remember all these seeds can vary in size and color, etc...
These are all hbwr too

Do yours match the HBWR ones ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

coolerf
#79 Posted : 4/4/2009 7:26:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM thinks that the seeds in the first photo are beautiful.

ohayoco
#80 Posted : 4/5/2009 1:37:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is a little concerned over the use of nail files to make snuff... could someone answer these queries please?

The abrasive surface of nail files is usually 'sapphire' or 'emery'. The sapphire ones are coated with corundum, a crystalline form of aluminium oxide. The emery ones are corundum mixed with other minerals such as hercynite, magnetite and rutile (titania), while industrial emery may contain other minerals and synthetic compounds such as magnesia, mullite, and silica. Some of these minerals will come loose and end up in the snuff.

Q1: aluminium is something many people wish to avoid ingesting due to speculated links to Alzheimers etc.
Is aluminium oxide safe to ingest? Or will the body convert it into other things?

Q2: is it safe to be snorting tiny fragments of such hard minerals? It could be akin to snorting tiny fragments of glass. Although I'm actually more concerned about asbestosis-like effects. For example, talcum powder (hydrated magnesium silicate) is now known to be carcinogenic. As well as lung cancer and pulmonary issues, this commonly used product has also been linked to skin and ovarian cancer. (Can't remember the article I first read this in, but it's also mentioned on Wikipedia)

SWIM might try to find a cheap and nasty steel-only nail file, just in case.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

«PREV23456NEXT»