We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The story of a boy and his DXM Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 3/14/2009 8:11:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lately this boy has been expecting a drug test and has not been able to partake in his usual act of smoking down with his friends. So he has turned to other ways of experimenting with his mind in a safe manner.

This is a story of his trips.

It was a friday night. I was bored and looking for a little bit of action. I never expected to have the experience I had later that night I just wanted to get high. So a friend of mine called me up. It was my ex-gfriend. I went over and picked her up then headed up to the highschool for a talent show that was going on. I gave her some xanax and a tylenol #3 to relax her some. When we got there we stood in the back since we didn't want to pay to get in. She said she wanted to leave and get high. So we left and went to our hookup's house but he happend to be out. So we drove around and just chilled out. We went to mcdonalds and talked to some friends that worked there for a while. After all this bullshitting was out of the way we called her step dad up. He said he was almost out of work so we headed up to the gas station where he would meet us.

My ex , I'll call her M for now on, went for a drive with him. When M returned she had a small plastic box with 5 or 6 roaches. I told M to drive down some back roads while I preceded to roll up a fatty of some chronic roach weed. We got fucking high. I didn't smoke as much because of fear of a drug test but she cheifed it down. So we drove around some more (we didn't have anything on us after that or else I wouldn't want to drive around) and eventually went back home to my place where she came inside and smoked some ciggarets. M always wanted to try dmt but she wanted to try it for the wrong reasons and she was just too pussy about the taste. I loaded up a bowl enough for a strong breakthrough and she contemplated it for a few minutes. Eventually she took 2 small hits and a medium sized hit (slowly). She tripped out and didn't like it. Thats the last time I'll ever let her try it. I cleared the small ammount of smoke in the bubbler chamber then put it away. I didn't trip because I knew it wasn't the right time.

Eventually M called her step-dad to come get her. So while we waited I parachutted some (20mg) ambein and waited for the effects. By the time she left I was high and was determined to get higher. I have been saving up alot of drugs in antissipation for going up north to my cabin and decided to bust open the cough gels. I had a hard time measuring my dose because of the ambein but I finally got it and downed them. I sat and waited, waited, then waited some more untill finally I felt the effects of the DXM. This is only the second time I've taken DXM but I was sure I could handle a strong trip. I ended up taking 25 15mg gels which is 375mg and I only weigh like 115 pounds. I'm going to measure this at a 3rd to almost 4th platue just because of the fact I didn't care that I was dying while puking and the fact that I would find myself in other places when I closed my eyes.

While I was laying there I started getting all ichy. So Itchy that I had red itch marks all over my body when I woke up. I started to trip very hard. Everytime I closed my eyes I felt that I was in a different reality. Similar to the dissociative effects of dmt with very different visuals. I felt as if the DXM visuals were less clear and vivid. Within what felt like hours but probably only 30 to 45 minutes I got nauseus and had to puke. While I puked I had the feeling that I was dying because I was barely hanging on to this realty luckily consiuos enough to pull the mesh garbage can over to my face where I puked up for what felt like and eternity(lol who pukes in a mesh garbage can???).(in the morning my puke was completely pinkish red, the color of the gel tabs.

After I was done puking there is not much left to my memory probably partly due to the zolpidem amnesha (If I was ever going to get some thing pierced like my dick (lol suggested to me by my ex but I declined) I would deffinetly load up on a ton of ambein because by the time I new what was going on It would be done, one time I did 25mg and the last thing I remember was railing the phat line, next thing I knew it was morning I was like WTF happened). That is probably the last time I'll do DXM for a few months or until I go up north. Oh by the way I did check the box for ingredients which I know alot of kids who don't but I don't want to die.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

40oztofreedom
#2 Posted : 3/14/2009 8:25:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DXM was fun. But it made me so delusional and engulfed in the high that it ruined my life for quite some time. But then again, I was an idiot and took 800mg's to 1 gram doses almost everyday. None the less, got mentally addicted to it, and... I lost my friends and didn't know why, lost my job, didn't know why, got sent to rehab, (didn't think it my dxm habit was a problem)...

It messed my brain up, made me get arrested several times from being so fucked up in public. It fucked up my life and it took me 4 months of being completely sober to realize what happened. What actually happened was nothing like I thought.

Dissociative is a strong word.

That stuff was the devil. It wasn't worth it. Even just thinking about it makes me sick. Physically and mentally. It was one of the worst fucking choices of my life. I will never go back.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

Darkbb
#3 Posted : 3/14/2009 8:50:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you were able to tear free of its grip on you. I wont be dosing again for awhile just because I could see myself getting into your possition if I let it get out of hand.

40oztofreedom
#4 Posted : 3/15/2009 1:31:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Darkbb wrote:
I'm glad you were able to tear free of its grip on you. I wont be dosing again for awhile just because I could see myself getting into your possition if I let it get out of hand.

The addiction itself was a lot more mental, than physical. The craving for the hole that it brings you into. The sense of having your head lifted off of your body and tossed down a psychedelic hallway of pure bliss.

You could continue using it, but I just reccomend with extreme caution, never let it get out of hand, moderation is the key and make every experience worth it. Most people reccomend wait the same amount of weeks your plateau was. (Example, 3rd plateau... wait 3 weeks. I advise waiting longer... but thats just me.)

Most people wouldn't reccomend it, and it probably isn't safe. (I weigh 135 pounds) But take your DXM dosage... whatever you feel comfortable with. But set aside some nitrous crackers, balloons or whatever. Add that on top of the trip. It'll immediately boost you up and give you that "stretching out into infinity" feeling.

As much as I loved DXM, it had its dark side as well. It was invisible to me, and it raped the shit out of my head.

Just be, very, very careful.

Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

GirlsHateMe
#5 Posted : 3/15/2009 9:27:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dunno what kind of dxm you were using or where the hell you got it from but, "pure bliss"?

That stuff was the single worst drug I have ever tried. ever. NO recreational value at all if you ask me, I get more pleasure out of pepto bismol.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 3/15/2009 4:16:27 PM

Teotzlcoatl

DXM = Synthetic Brugmansia/Datura Smile

Be careful.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

VisualDistortion
#7 Posted : 3/15/2009 5:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did DMX once. Once the effects hit it was an enjoyable experience for the first thirty minutes, then I don't know what happened after that. I woke up like a day later in my apartment, barely able to move. The cough syrup had alot of acetemophin in it. I was numb for hours. I don't have any desire to mess with any deliriant/anti-cholinergic ever again at all.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Darkbb
#8 Posted : 3/16/2009 1:53:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

gotta get the right stuff man Smile and it'll be all right.

40oztofreedom
#9 Posted : 3/16/2009 2:38:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I always used gel-caps.

Gotta get the right ones. Nothing with any CPM, tylenol, or any of the bullshit that will kill you. Gotta have pure DXM.

But even then, its horrible for you.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------

amor_fati
#10 Posted : 3/16/2009 2:51:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIM was lucky in that he got into DXM with a couple of guys who knew their shit when it came to dosing. The only real negatives SWIM's ever had with DXM is tolerance, overdoing it with SSRI's and getting slight tremors, getting too concentrated of doses using zicam, vomiting (only ever from gel caps and zicam), and itch (mostly from zicam).

There is a faq, almost every guideline for taking DXM is in it. SWIM has only once detracted and taken a cough medicine containing deliriants, an experience on par with the one time he took sleeping pills "recreationally"--absolutely horrible.

Taking DXM too fast or in too concentrated of doses results in your body metabolizing too much of it into DXO, which is a different trip altogether and seems to be the prime culprit behind delusions and blackouts.

The way SWIM used to do it is to take 3 4oz bottles of max-strength over the course of 2 hours. The next day, you would have a a slight tolerance but have pleasant DXO after-effects, and you'd do it again, and give yourself the third day to recover. The first day was fun and the second day was the best.

SWIM also used to extract it and put it in a grapefruit juice cocktail, which could be sipped very slowly like a strong alcoholic drink over a course of hours.

SSRI's and grapefruit juice supposedly inhibit the metabolic processes that convert DXM into DXO, and make the experience much less overwhelming. It's also a good idea to eat a sandwich to soak it up and slow down absorption.

SWIM only understands the DXM horror stories only from his experiences with zicam and his one-time experience with CCC's, otherwise it's always been either enjoyable or disappointing. One of SWIM's best and worst trips was on a combo of DXM and psychedelics.

SWIM was doing DXM years and years ago, and now averages maybe a couples times a year, if that. It loses its magic eventually. SWIM would like to maybe experiment with the DXM/psychedelic combo again sometime in the future though.

Phlux-
#11 Posted : 3/16/2009 7:49:33 AM

The Root

swim once tried dxm - he was a lame kid back then i guess - only naturals now for swim - he did it 2 times.
the first time was a small dose and it was active but not potent - a few months later he tried it again and he was one of the unlucky ones that cant physically deal with dxm - allergic like reactions. his skin got itchy, then he started swelling up. then swim was engulfed in flames and was literally in hell - swim could not see the world around him as it should be - everything was on fire and burning up - so was swim.
it felt like poisonous lava flowing thru his veins - swim thought he was going to die - somehow he didnt.
the next morning he was pink and swollen like crazy - could hardly open his eyes or close his hands.
Swim never touched it again - the worst exp of his life almost - swim would never touch any kind of man made pharma ever again and doesnt understand why ppl abuse western medicine when nature has so much to offer, hey we all did stupid things when we were younger right. ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

amor_fati
#12 Posted : 3/16/2009 2:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIY could be allergic to the red dyes in the syrup. It's not uncommon.

appelseen
#13 Posted : 3/16/2009 2:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried this stuff once when he was younger, filtered it out from cough medicine. It was the most unpleasant and most unnatural feeling trip he ever had. Very strong, remarkable hallucinations, but there seemed to be no one there, nothing insightful. Most of the time SWIM was lying on the sofa, listening to idiotic conversations that parts of his brain were having among themselves... waiting it to end.

For the next day SWIM was totally sedated and could hardly walk around... but this sedated state felt quite pleasant, which was the only positive thing about the whole experience. SWIM has steered clear of dissociatives ever since.
PLEASE NOTE: Contents of this post belong to an ongoing hypermedia performance project that spans across different media, including Internet message boards. All incidents, situations, institutions, governments and people are fictional and any similarity, without satiric intent, of characters or person s living or dead, is strictly coincidental.

HappyCamper
#14 Posted : 3/16/2009 3:26:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just hate the medicated feel of DXM. Same thing with K