We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Flyboards Options

WarriorSage
#1 Posted : 1/8/2013 3:55:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry if this has already been posted but I couldn't find it.

They look amazing! I would love to be able to try one and become iron man/dolphinRazz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeTa9DtD7fo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkZ8euApHRo
The Warrior’s Prayer
"I am what I am. In having faith in the beauty within me I develop trust. In softness I have strength. In silence I walk with the gods. In peace I understand myself and the world. In conflict I walk away. In detachment I am free. In respecting all living things I respect myself. In dedication I honour the courage within me.
In eternity I have compassion for the nature of all things. In love I unconditionally accept the evolution of others. In freedom I have power.
In my individuality I express the God-Force within me. In service I give of what I have become.
I am what I am: Eternal, immortal, universal, and infinite. And so be it"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

β—‹
#2 Posted : 1/8/2013 11:49:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Shocked

anrchy
#3 Posted : 1/28/2013 8:49:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya when I saw the video for the first time I couldn't stop laughing during the dolphin diving section. I soooo want to dive like a dolphin. Epic
Open your Mind (β’Ά) Please read my DMT vaping guide (β’Ά) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Kronas
#4 Posted : 2/25/2013 2:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What!! Sooo fun... Tried one of these out, only did a 15 min session, but got outta the water and flew up about 15-20 feet. After a couple times I could see it being pretty easy to do the dolphinSmile, The KEY is to have the board strapped super tight so that you have can easily maneuver it. Crazy how they can do flips too.
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey