We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a rediculous thought Options

shoe
#1 Posted : 3/13/2009 11:54:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OK; here is how swim arrived at a conclusion that made him laugh:

he was thinking about his friends and how some have tried DMT but generally didnt
get so into it, it was by his hand that they tried it. then swim thought something
along the lines of "they probably think I know everything about it, because he
knows for a fact none of them research it" but it didnt play out like that, it went
like this:

"swim probably knows everything about DMT."
then he realised how completely rediculous that is -with ANY subject- let alone one
which generally involves consiousness, hyperspace, alien entities and completely
metaphysical phenomena. Including multiphasic tentaclequibbzicle weridosity.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

40oztofreedom
#2 Posted : 3/13/2009 8:39:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think "God" himself even understands the depths of DMT.

Haha, my friends always tell me the same thing. "Dude, you know everything about DMT." It makes me laugh.

I don't even know everything on the physical level. Even then the physical is only a mere billionth of a fraction compared to the DMT knowledge on a mental plane.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

Fatcat
#3 Posted : 3/16/2009 2:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT knows more about us than we do of it.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 3/16/2009 9:07:54 PM

John Murdoch IV

I don't even know what it is Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

coz42
#5 Posted : 3/16/2009 9:31:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
I don't even know what it is Razz

Then what is it that you're rippingWut? Wut? Stop
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

polytrip
#6 Posted : 3/16/2009 11:46:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I guess that sets the wicked cult leaders apart from the rest of us; that they would without any sense of irony would claim to know all about things like hyperspace, elves, the afterlife or alien space ships.
In rome there is this club of old guys who even have assembly's on these kind of topic's. from time to time they manage to give updates on topic's as what type of material cloud9 is made of.

SpiceGirl
#7 Posted : 6/4/2009 10:42:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree on the cult leaders, really any type of leader. If there is a lack of transparency, then there is probably something to hide, which should cause suspicion. These same individuals ALWAYS then require faith or momentum to override that suspicion. A fully transparent government COULD work, any corruption would be naturally accounted for.

DMT has turned solid substances into trans-dimensional containers, turning the surface area of them into full-on spaces of energy, if anything that is more than transparent, lol. It naturally appears to be a teacher. I also agree that it understands us better than we do it - it CONSTITUTES part of us, and the basics that make up a whole generally don't require the whole to be a basic - else they could never form the whole made of basics to begin with. So DMT came before us, so it definitely knows more than us. Likewise, we know next to nothing about DMT. This means there's plenty to learn though, if we're willing! ^_^ Such exciting stuff. Today though I felt the same about my friends, as one told me a bartender told him that one out of every 10 people who smokes the spice sees talking masks that convince them to follow them out of buildings to their deaths. I've never once heard this, but I could tell that there was nothing I could say that would sway him. I even explained how there's people who will FIGHT you over acid staying in your spinal cord, even though it is liquid soluble and your spinal column is filled with FLUID.

Our friends are on their own paths and will learn in time if that is their way, I am beginning to think the lesson we need to learn here is to be thankful we have found a path for us and to enjoy it. Every religion tells us not to worry about others, as what is the point if we aren't saved ourselves - in the same vein, it's great that we want to share our beauty, but everyone perceives beauty differently - so if we are to push this on them, is it that much different than the crusaders trying to spread the glory they saw in their God?

Best way is to be honest, unfortunately this seems to scare so many away from even trying it. I am sure the spice will scare some, but I'm confident if they just gave it a shot they would see the beauty - but perhaps they will have a glorious meeting with it in the future? Wow I think I'm ranting now.

(edit) Damn didn't see that date, sorry for necromancing this thread - I'm peppy tonight, was actually supposed to journey, an hour ago. What am I doing on here anyway lol(/edit)

Aegle
#8 Posted : 6/4/2009 11:12:49 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

DMT is pure compassion for me in its entirety Very happy

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

richierich_931
#9 Posted : 6/4/2009 5:15:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has friends that feel the same way when he tries to tell them about the spice and all the wonderful amazing impossible possibilities that can come with it. SWIM has tried to get them to do some research, even look at one fucking page in a book but alas... they will not. He knows that they are to keyed into this visible world and all of their 'valuable things' and that most, if not all, will never know there is something much bigger out there for us.

SWIM no longer feels the need to tell his friends about his experiences or feelings about the spice or multidimensional travels because he knows they; 1-Simply don't care 2-Think SWIM is off his rocker.

SWIM has no regrets keeping to himself now, and maybe one day a friend will tell him about this amazing fantastical mind bending experience and that they should have listened to him long ago, but until then...

Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Bancopuma
#10 Posted : 6/4/2009 6:31:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone one wrote, possibly a member of the Santo Daime;

"The only thing I know, is that I know nothing."

And also the one knows, the more one realises one doesn't know...

Amen to that.

SpiceGirl
#11 Posted : 6/4/2009 8:28:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rich and puma, awesome. I pushed off after posting last night and that is exactly what the spice taught me! I was like "oh my God, this is what I'm talking about, I wish they could see this" then the realization and calmness just hit me "no, this is for me. I'm not enjoying this gift because my mind is elsewhere, I should enjoy this gift before it is taken away"

Interestingly I was then pointed online (a bit later) to some exact quotes I went on and send to my friend about it - but I no longer am going to be affected by whether he even reads it or not.

Gotta <3 the spice

"The only thing I know, is that I know nothing." -double amen. Always more to learn!

Infundibulum
#12 Posted : 6/4/2009 9:32:59 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Bancopuma wrote:

Amen to that.

Socrates said it first! εν οιδα, οτι ουδεν οιδα = The only thing I know, is that I know nothing

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

richierich_931
#13 Posted : 6/5/2009 3:23:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bancopuma wrote:

Amen to that.

Shocked I was going to put that in my post...

Sometimes I wonder, what the fuck is REALLY going on...
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Bancopuma
#14 Posted : 6/5/2009 4:37:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol Smile