We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Non toxic food safe extraction of mescaline using d-limonene (orange oil) Options

psychosisdoses
#61 Posted : 3/26/2009 2:38:59 PM

Derek

Step 2- add 300ml D-limonene stir throughly and let sit you will notice limonene getting cloudy right away but let it sit for a few hours stiring it up every 10-15 mins
psychosisdoses attached the following image(s):
step2.jpg (40kb) downloaded 1,280 time(s).
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mapp
#62 Posted : 3/26/2009 2:52:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you guys so much, ron and psychosis. It's helping me (and others I'm sure) immensely =)

psychosisdoses
#63 Posted : 3/26/2009 3:00:10 PM

Derek

mapp wrote:
Thank you guys so much, ron and psychosis. It's helping me (and others I'm sure) immensely =)

just wait till you eat some Very happy
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

Jorkest
#64 Posted : 3/26/2009 3:25:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM should be getting his cacti today
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#65 Posted : 3/26/2009 3:36:27 PM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:
SWIM should be getting his cacti today

sweet Smile
any questions ill help the best i can
its really straight forward though 69ron is a genius

Jorkest
#66 Posted : 3/26/2009 3:48:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yea it really is fairly straight forward..SWIM will probably have some questions here and there..but for the main part..it should be a breeze compared to bufo extractions
it's a sound

Jorkest
#67 Posted : 3/26/2009 6:44:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

let the extraction commence
it's a sound

amor_fati
#68 Posted : 3/26/2009 7:11:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Any SWIY's on here planning to try using THP with this tek? SWIM's certain it would work quite well, considering Jorkest's report with bufo and SWIM's apparent success using it for alcohol extraction. No filtering/decanting or stirring required.

Psychosisdoses, wouldn't be better to completely dry the material before extracting? How SWIM likes to dry material is to use a deep stainless steel pan like this:

He adds a little anhydrous magnesium sulfate, and stirs and spreads it around in the pan. This seems to dry it to a powder consistency quite quickly. It seems like using completely dry material would maximize service area, and thus, the solvents ability to contact and dissolve the product. It would also maximize the product's preference to dissolve in the limonene, rather than remain in aqueous.

69ron, that's a beautiful dehydrator. Can the heat be turned off? Or can a fuse for the heater be removed?

Jorkest
#69 Posted : 3/26/2009 7:27:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there is so little water present really...its like a thick cookie chunky stuff..SWIM may try using the THP
it's a sound

Jorkest
#70 Posted : 3/26/2009 7:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting thing here...SWIM is using the THP and hes run the d-limonene through it..but guess what..all the water is staying in the cactus...only the d-limonene is coming through...which is wicked sweet..because now he doesnt have to separate anything...the d-limonene is a bright yellow with a hint of green clear color

edit: just found that 69ron posted that the water will stay in the cactus in another thread
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#71 Posted : 3/26/2009 7:57:39 PM

Derek

yea the water stays in the cactus for sure

Step3- pour off limonene through a coffee filter then add to your funnel with 25ml vinegar swirl for 5 mins then set aside to let settle then swirl again for another 5 mins after that settles separate the vinegar into your evap pan and repeat twice more with fresh vinegar thats it for the first limonene soak you can pour that in the toilet or some other drain make it smell fruity fresh
psychosisdoses attached the following image(s):
step3.jpg (45kb) downloaded 1,193 time(s).
step4.jpg (39kb) downloaded 1,190 time(s).

Jorkest
#72 Posted : 3/26/2009 8:25:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has done one vinegar pull...and has that evapping..hes gonna continue to do d-limonene pulls and then vinegar and wait for his first batch to evaporate..only has a little dish that will fit in dehydrator..SWIM is jealous of 69rons FOAF's dehydrator......
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#73 Posted : 3/26/2009 8:34:48 PM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:
SWIM has done one vinegar pull...and has that evapping..hes gonna continue to do d-limonene pulls and then vinegar and wait for his first batch to evaporate..only has a little dish that will fit in dehydrator..SWIM is jealous of 69rons FOAF's dehydrator......

yea that sure would be nice i just have a large pyrex pan ontop of a oil electric heater

Jorkest
#74 Posted : 3/26/2009 9:27:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM says hes starting to see some mescaline forming...this TEK rocks..in about three hours hes gone from cacti to almost mescaline acetate...this is easier than cooking!
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#75 Posted : 3/26/2009 9:35:08 PM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:
SWIM says hes starting to see some mescaline forming...this TEK rocks..in about three hours hes gone from cacti to almost mescaline acetate...this is easier than cooking!

yea i know!!! so easy Very happy
million thanks 69ron for showing us the way

Jorkest
#76 Posted : 3/26/2009 9:37:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

indeed...SWIM is really excited to try this stuff out...a new friend to play with!!
it's a sound

VisualDistortion
#77 Posted : 3/26/2009 9:50:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just recieved 100g of san pedro and 100g of calcium hydroxide. Now he is waiting for his D-limonene and labware. SWIM has dreamed of this day.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

psychosisdoses
#78 Posted : 3/26/2009 9:54:41 PM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:
indeed...SWIM is really excited to try this stuff out...a new friend to play with!!

i highly recommend 100 mgs and a cup of strong coffee to start off a day of hiking

i havent experimented with higher doses yet and cant for awhile as im all junked up on pain meds (upgraded to demerol) so ill have to wait .... i cant wait to feel better

psychosisdoses
#79 Posted : 3/26/2009 9:55:45 PM

Derek

VisualDistortion wrote:
SWIM just recieved 100g of san pedro and 100g of calcium hydroxide. Now he is waiting for his D-limonene and labware. SWIM has dreamed of this day.

Good Luck!

amor_fati
#80 Posted : 3/26/2009 10:05:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Jorkest wrote:
interesting thing here...SWIM is using the THP and hes run the d-limonene through it..but guess what..all the water is staying in the cactus...only the d-limonene is coming through...which is wicked sweet..because now he doesnt have to separate anything...the d-limonene is a bright yellow with a hint of green clear color

edit: just found that 69ron posted that the water will stay in the cactus in another thread

Mobile phase vs. stationary phase, I suppose.

SWIM's quite jealous. Damn his lack of limonene (liquid power)! THe closest thing he's found in his town thus-far is an ounce bottle of orange oil for $4!

SWIM needs to get a job with some hours so he can stop living off of student loans...he wishes he lived in a world where he could trade his useless jug of HCl and can of naphtha for something of real value.

«PREV23456NEXT»