We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV89101112NEXT
Pure white mescaline HCl from cactus using d-limonene (orange oil) Options

rTyler
#181 Posted : 7/5/2009 8:47:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

problem solved with a t-shirt Pleased
everything is a copy of a copy of a copy

pm swim for orange oil

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PitfromGreece
#182 Posted : 7/6/2009 1:45:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
problem solved with a t-shirtWink

Yes, SWIM is going to use the coffee press and then a cheese cloth this time for better extraction of the limo.

antichode
#183 Posted : 7/8/2009 11:28:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swims friend began the process last night, he didnt have a coffee press so he squeezed out the limonene with a cheese cloth, but as soon as it was squeezed out SWIM noticed a cloudy layer settling below the limonene, could it be possible this was water from the cactus mix (maybe he squeezeed too much?), and what implications will this have on the extraction? Swim separated it out (the cloudy layer) and put it back into the cactus mix with some more limonene. When he added the dilute hcl mix to the first pull of limonene the hcl instantly clouded up, quite heavily it didnt look clear at all. Swim pulled this out with a turkey baster and put it in a glass dish, what looks like salt is stuck to the sides of the baster and all through the glass dish, is this a good sign? The next HCL pull was less cloudy, the third almost clear and the 4th completely clear.

To get his %10 HCL mix SWIM took 50ml of %35 HCL and added about 150ml water (in theory making it slightly less than a %10 solution) he then used 5ml of this with 20ml water for each pull.

Sound about right? Its currently still drying so Swim isnt sure on yields yet but is hoping the salty residue was a good sign

rTyler
#184 Posted : 7/9/2009 11:59:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if wasn't too much water added /the mixture is wet, not watery/ it's impossible to squeeze out any water from the mixture. what looked like salt was emulsion. you shuld leave it for a while to clear that. both the limo and water should be "clear". pictures can be found in the sister topic
everything is a copy of a copy of a copy

pm swim for orange oil

Observant
#185 Posted : 7/9/2009 6:27:13 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Can SWIM use this Tek for Dried Chips that are Green and White Tissue of Bridgesii (also with the Outer Waxy Skin) with Cores removed -
Or will they make Problems ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

antichode
#186 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:48:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rTyler wrote:
if wasn't too much water added /the mixture is wet, not watery/ it's impossible to squeeze out any water from the mixture. what looked like salt was emulsion. you shuld leave it for a while to clear that. both the limo and water should be "clear". pictures can be found in the sister topic

SWIM did wonder if it was an emulsion, but it didnt clear, it more 'settled' onto the bottom of the hcl. SWIM pulled it all out (along with the 2 other pulls), dried it and the resulting dried crystals look like whats to be expected, clear in the middle of the dish moving to darker orange areas around the sides, SWIM is beginning to think what he saw was alkaloids, is that right 69ron or are the alkaloids invisible to the naked eye while in the hcl?

It happened again with the first hcl pull from the second limo soak, straight away white salt started raining out of the hcl and settling onto the bottom of the jar till there was a thick pile of it. The next hcl pull had less and the third clear.

edit...... How long did it take for the emulsion to clear? if that is indeed what it is, would additional water help? And when it clears does the cloudy layer just go back into the dlimo, or does it sit between the two layers?

antichode
#187 Posted : 7/9/2009 10:56:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:

To get his %10 HCL mix SWIM took 50ml of %35 HCL and added about 150ml water (in theory making it slightly less than a %10 solution) he then used 5ml of this with 20ml water for each pull.

Can anyone verify for SWIM if his calculations are correct here? He's guessing the HCL solution is the reason for the precipitates on the first pull from the limo, is it too strong?

Observant
#188 Posted : 7/17/2009 2:28:42 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Another Question: My Hydrochloric Acid says " <24% "
I dont know how i should dillute it now , do you think i can use it anyway 69ron ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

mori
#189 Posted : 7/18/2009 3:35:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

24% is very strong. Too strong. reread my posts on the math of dilution (in this thread)

Observant
#190 Posted : 7/18/2009 2:18:42 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

mori wrote:
24% is very strong. Too strong. reread my posts on the math of dilution (in this thread)

I know it is too strong but the label reads " <24% " So i think the percentage is somewhere under 24% but i dont know where exactly - why i cant exactly know how to dillute this stuff.
Only possibility is a ph-meter ?

antichode
#191 Posted : 7/19/2009 10:28:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
mori wrote:

I know it is too strong but the label reads " <24% " So i think the percentage is somewhere under 24% but i dont know where exactly - why i cant exactly know how to dillute this stuff.
Only possibility is a ph-meter ?

Swims HCL was %28-%38... Seems like a huge variation in the amount, very annoying that they can't be more precise... Just go with the largest amount listed and make up a %10 solution from that, if its too weak you'll just have to do more pulls.

antichode
#192 Posted : 7/24/2009 10:18:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim is on his 4th extraction now and has tried a few things to stop those damn precipitates forming when HCL is added. He has even gone as low as adding 1ml (%10 hcl solution) to 30 ml of water and still upon agitation the precipitates clog up the water layer.

A warm water bath seems to dissolve the precipitates into the water layer, so this isnt the best solution. He has tried to filter them out but they are a pain, they clog up the filter quickly. Cotton wool in a funnel is the best way but the cotton wool holds on to a lot of water, and if you squeeze it, the precipitates come through (slightly)

Swims question is this, since he has tried very dilute HCL solutions with no joy, can he just rinse the precipitates with some more water and add that to the final washes? Or will mescaline hcl be trapped in with these precipitates?

Also, if all else fails, will it be ok to evap everything (water and precipitates) then wash in acetone and ipa? Will this get rid of the precipitate junk?

edit.... And a big thankyou to everyone that has helped SWIM get this far, he is averaging a %1.4 yield now and is very happy with that.

T
#193 Posted : 7/26/2009 6:49:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:
Swim is on his 4th extraction now and has tried a few things to stop those damn precipitates forming when HCL is added. He has even gone as low as adding 1ml (%10 hcl solution) to 30 ml of water and still upon agitation the precipitates clog up the water layer.

A warm water bath seems to dissolve the precipitates into the water layer, so this isnt the best solution. He has tried to filter them out but they are a pain, they clog up the filter quickly. Cotton wool in a funnel is the best way but the cotton wool holds on to a lot of water, and if you squeeze it, the precipitates come through (slightly)

Swims question is this, since he has tried very dilute HCL solutions with no joy, can he just rinse the precipitates with some more water and add that to the final washes? Or will mescaline hcl be trapped in with these precipitates?

Also, if all else fails, will it be ok to evap everything (water and precipitates) then wash in acetone and ipa? Will this get rid of the precipitate junk?

edit.... And a big thankyou to everyone that has helped SWIM get this far, he is averaging a %1.4 yield now and is very happy with that.

SWIM dried a little of the precipitates before and it contained mescaline HCl. He now uses vinegar (and sometimes gets them with that too) and converts it to HCl. No matter how diluted the HCl solution was he just couldn't use it. It's something in the limonene, because he only gets them at the first mix.
"Once I thought I'd been offered a joint but had been given angel dust. I smoked it, but had horrific hallucinations - oh my God, I was out of control.
I saw eight of everything and believed that I could fly.
That was when I stopped taking drugs. I started doing them to be a rebel, then realised that doing drugs just meant I was being an idiot.
Now I hate drugs. I constantly tell kids to stay away from them - they are the root of all evil." - David Gest

antichode
#194 Posted : 7/27/2009 1:19:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm, interesting. SWIMS limonene is of very good quality, %100 limonene. For his latest extraction he did all his pulls and put them (precipitates and all) into a nice tall and thin glass. After about 24hrs it seperates to three layers, hcl on the bottom precipitates in the middle and some limonene on the top... After this time its much easier to get rid of the junk and it seems there is no longer any water stuck in the precipitates. SWIM doubts there is any mesc in the precipitates after its properly seperated, perhaps the mesc you noticed was in water clinging to the precipitates?

T
#195 Posted : 7/27/2009 11:36:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If SWIY is in the UK he probably buys the limonene from the same place as SWIM. Theres only one shop where limonene is at an acceptable price. That limonene is not 100%, it just not available anywhere in that purity. I tried to get information about the real purity but had no answer.

SWIM's pretty sure the precips contain a considerable ammount of mescaline, he dropped a little onto a hot surface and there was more there than it should be in the same ammount of water. Also they seem to dissolve into the water and mesc HCl can't dissolve in limonene.

It is just guessing but SWIM's playing safe and rather not loose any yield if he can bring these nasties back to solution Pleased
"Once I thought I'd been offered a joint but had been given angel dust. I smoked it, but had horrific hallucinations - oh my God, I was out of control.
That was when I stopped taking drugs. I started doing them to be a rebel, then realised that doing drugs just meant I was being an idiot.
Now I hate drugs. I constantly tell kids to stay away from them - they are the root of all evil." - David Gest

antichode
#196 Posted : 7/28/2009 5:38:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No SWIM is in the South Pacific and has been assured that his limonene is %100.

Swim decided to leave the precipitates even longer and when he went to see the layers this morning (72 hours later). There are now only two layers, the water and the limonene. The water layer has stayed the same level, but the limonene layer has grown. So the precipitates have effectively moved back into the limonene. SWIM hasnt tested fate and shaken it back up again Pleased he will just seperate and continue as per from here

antichode
#197 Posted : 7/28/2009 5:41:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:
No SWIM is in the South Pacific and has been assured that his limonene is %100.

although SWIM doesnt have any way to test this, so SWIY may be right. SWIM just has to take his suppliers word for it

T
#198 Posted : 7/29/2009 10:07:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:
Swim decided to leave the precipitates even longer and when he went to see the layers this morning (72 hours later). There are now only two layers, the water and the limonene. The water layer has stayed the same level, but the limonene layer has grown. So the precipitates have effectively moved back into the limonene. SWIM hasnt tested fate and shaken it back up again Pleased he will just seperate and continue as per from here

It might be that the limonene realy is 100%; SWIM's limonene was advertised as 100% he just found it hard to believe as he never heard about limonene available that pure. That's why I thought SWIY has bought the limonene at the same place as him. It seems that no one else is having the same problem and they usualy use limonene less pure (?)

SWIM has done an extraction recently where he had the precips again. He finished it with using only pure water and it pulled a lot of it floating in the limonene. He waited till they dissolved and is going to evap this water to see if it contains mescaline.

antichode
#199 Posted : 7/30/2009 12:59:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

adding more water help's as the precips dont seem to be readily soluble in water or limo (the later only over long periods of time, and the former with heat). Its as tho they get stuck together with air bubbles in the water.

Swim's found pulling with a bit more water and collecting each pull in a jar, do this for each pull from each limo soak. Then leave it for a day or two, its then super easy to separate and evap.

Spacehippie
#200 Posted : 8/2/2009 6:14:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does it matter which d-limonene swim gets? The supplier swim found has a food grade that is 95.0% pure and a High purity grade that is 98.0% pure.
Once in a while you get shone the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

«PREV89101112NEXT