We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
DMT Experience - You create your reality Options

wiglo
#1 Posted : 1/5/2013 5:31:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This should be in the DMT Experience sub forum, but I have not yet ascended.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...lt.aspx?g=topics&f=3

Winter 2005

This was my 3rd DMT. It had been at least 3 years since the last time I went in. At least by smoking it. Two years earlier, I had my first ayahuasca experience.

This time I went in deep. I smoked it in a wood pipe along with some bud. My friend sprinkled some on top so I have no indication of how much he actually sprinkled. I can imagine it was quite a bit. (I want to stress that he had pre-measured the sprinkle, I just did not see how much. He took me into my last 2 experiences and countless friends' experiences. I trusted him wholeheartedly. Please be careful with your dosages and refer to the wiki and faq for any questions you might have.) I remember inhaling twice. It was much more pleasant than freebasing. Immediately I laid back and shot deep into a pleasantly profound experience.

I was on some sort of vehicle spinning through space with two humanoid entities. They were my guides. Everything around me I perceived in three colors. Red, white and black. I felt as if I was on a roller coaster. The reality around me was mostly white in exterior and red in interior. Objects were textured like an Aidan Hughes KMFDM record cover. The vehicle stopped at a level and I was instructed by the humanoid woman that this was where we were getting off. She was tall, towering over me. She was dressed in black and had very pale, thin and long features. Her face had almond shaped eyes, sharp nose, thin lips and a pointy chin. Her face was in the shape of a typical gray alien, except she had short dark hair covering her ears.

We began a conversation. She welcomed me back and said "There is a lot to teach you, are you ready?" She took me to a large white room with a giant red circle in the middle of it. She stood in front of it and said the following to me:

"You create reality with your mind. As you think it, it appears. You have complete control of your reality. You are not random, you are not the puppet you suppose yourself to be. Let me show you." And with that she showed me her hands. Her fingers grew to fine and long needle points. She walked over to me and inserted her fingers into the top of my head, essentially opening up my cranium. She said "Now think about anything you want to see." And I started thinking. Some memories, others wishes and as I did, those realities flowed completely from my exposed cranium. This experience was not painful at all, but I felt pressure in the middle of my brain. As I watched my thoughts take physical form, the more I thought, the more valid they became. Past, present and future were there all at once, formed by my consciousness and immediately experienced at once.

This continued for a few moments. After I was satisfied with what I was experiencing, she removed her fingers from my mind. She began to speak again while she walked me to another white room that had a large black rectangle in the middle. A she guided me to the rectangle, I quickly realized it was a large door that lead to a dark place. She said the following to me:

"There is infinite love. You invent good and evil to help you understand your physical reality, but those things do not exist. Here you cannot be compromised as you think you can be in your physical reality. Step through this door to see what awaits you." And with those words I stepped through the door into darkness.

As I stood in the darkness alone, a faint glow appeared in the distance. The silhouette of a large demon appeared and came towards me. He shot black flame from his extremities at me which knocked me off my feet. As I lay on the ground, the demon laughed at me and sprayed me with dark flame. I quickly realized the absurdity of the situation and started laughing. My fears were not made of substance that could harm me in any way unless I believed it could. The idea of the demon being my creation allowed me to cease its attack. The demon said "And now you understand." As it walked away, it seemed jovial. The room became bright in an intense light and I started floating.

A male voice began to speak and said "Now what do you want to learn? We have some time. Tell me."

"Can you show me the serpents I hear so much about? Is there wisdom I can gain from them?"

The bright light faded and I found myself on a 16th century Spanish ship in the middle of the ocean. The colors became brilliant and numerous. The texture was very much like a Van Gogh painting. The ship was it's usual wood color, the sky was yellow, the ocean blue. The sun was white but not blindingly bright. As I looked at it, the sun formed into a yin yang of two serpents, one red and the other blue. They circled around each other a few times and slithered from the sun and into the ocean. Together the swam side by side until the reached my ship head on. They swam across the port and starboard sides.

The giant serpents swam and left, eventually forming the entire ocean itself. The male voice spoke again and asked, "Did you get what you wanted?" I felt I had not. Where was the wisdom? I saw the serpents, but they seemingly ignored me. I was confused. To this he responded "You asked your questions, but they were not answered because you did not need them. Your answers will come to you when you are in need them, not when you ask questions of which answers you do not need." This seemed very cryptic and not as obvious as the previous two conversations. My interpretation of this is you may be looking for answers to questions you simply can't understand yet.

As he spoke, I started flying up from the ship, into space above... being rushed back to my body. I opened my eyes and was back in my room. I felt another pull and I went straight back in, the voice was still speaking to me. He continued, "Do not forget these lessons. You can share them if you'd like." I opened my eyes and sat back up. I felt absolutely invigorated.

The idea that I manifested my realities based on my conscious thought, my will, really touched me in a beneficial way. I ceased to believe that I was some puppet that flowed in the wind like a leaf, falling where it may. In fact, I was in complete control of my reality at a conscious level and if I wanted this reality to treat me like a leaf in the wind, then it would. If I wanted pain and suffering, that is what I got. If I wanted peace and happiness, it awaited me with a though. I decided I would take control of my life and I did. I made it happen. This reality concept was further explored and touched upon in my 2nd ayahuasca experience. I will add a link to that later when I post it.

In the last few months, an old friend pointed me to Jane Roberts - Seth. Many of the things Seth speaks about I came across throughout my DMT and ayahuasca experiences. I am not sure what the correlation means if anything, but I found it surprising that I had come up with intelligible ideas and concepts about the nature of reality with only limited mathematical and scientific knowledge and that multiple sources had the same ideas. At this time in my life, my pursuits were very heavily career based. I did not read about science and things and had no TV because I was too busy being a designer. Soon after these sessions is when I picked up the books. So there you have it!

Much love and respect.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ccd701
#2 Posted : 1/5/2013 8:16:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is fascinating. The idea that we control our own reality is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

wiglo
#3 Posted : 1/5/2013 8:50:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you ccd701 for taking the time to read my experience and for replying. I was very fascinated myself with the idea of us creating our own realities through consciousness and not the other way around. Here's an excerpt from the book I read recently that presented the same ideas about the nature of reality as they were presented to me via DMT. Should you find it interesting, might I suggest picking it up?

"The fact is that each of you create your own physical reality; and en masse, you create both the glories and the terrors that exist within your earthly experience. Until you realize that you are the creators, you will refuse to accept this responsibility. Nor can you blame a devil for the world’s misfortunes. You have grown sophisticated enough to realize that the Devil is a projection of your own psyche, but you have not grown wise enough to learn how to use your creativity constructively. Most of my readers are familiar with the term, “muscle bound.” As a species you have grown “ego bound” instead, held in a spiritual rigidity, with the intuitive portions of the self either denied or distorted beyond any recognition."

Roberts, Jane (2012-04-27). Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul (A Seth Book) (Kindle Locations 445-451). Amber-Allen Publishing. Kindle Edition.

I just added my first ayahuasca experience if you might be interested.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=418624&#post418624

I've also read your first breakthrough post. I hadn't replied yet to your post because I wanted to add my small corpus of experience I could share with you and perhaps help you understand what you went through and why. Know that you're not alone when you felt that intense dread and fear. I too, have felt it. But since, I have only had beautiful experiences.

I'm glad you found and read my post as I was about to reply to yours. In fact I will do so now!

Earthlova
#4 Posted : 1/5/2013 9:13:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting wiglo.
Sounds like a very good experience you had there.
Thx for sharing

genocide_1986
#5 Posted : 1/6/2013 1:08:55 AM

GENESYS

That was an amazing trip report, I have never felt in control before and interacted with 'them' before. They've always took me on journeys and I've just gone with the flow. Each time seems like a lesson and I do seem to learn from them, I just don't think I could explain what lol.
These experiences have raised a lot of questions and I feel a lot more awake since I first had dmt
Seems strange to say but my life had actually improved a lot since I've been using dmt I feel more connected with myself
Do you feel like this too?
'I HAVE NO SPECIAL TALENT, I AM JUST PASSIONATELY CURIOUS' Albert Einstein

wiglo
#6 Posted : 1/6/2013 1:38:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

genocide_1986 wrote:
That was an amazing trip report, I have never felt in control before and interacted with 'them' before. They've always took me on journeys and I've just gone with the flow. Each time seems like a lesson and I do seem to learn from them, I just don't think I could explain what lol.
These experiences have raised a lot of questions and I feel a lot more awake since I first had dmt
Seems strange to say but my life had actually improved a lot since I've been using dmt I feel more connected with myself
Do you feel like this too?

Thanks for reading genocide_1986! Since the first time I met the entities, I've been able to communicate easily with them. I somehow find myself in control for the most part. At least so far! I can't explain to you why or how or any techniques I use. It could be because of my belief systems, or dosage, or just anything really. Setting, mood. So far that's the way it's been!

In response to the newly raised questions, yes. I am confident that DMT opened up something within me that would have opened regardless, because I sought it. And it only needed to be one time. For me, it's not the DMT that has made me more connected to myself. I made that happen for myself. DMT just taught me what is possible. Smile

Thanks again for warm reply! Much love and respect.

Alex101
#7 Posted : 1/6/2013 6:32:02 AM

Juice Man

That was a really cool report. Its interesting that you were more or less were able to guide the trip by communication, it appears usually that the person has little or no control over cooperation with the entities.

wiglo
#8 Posted : 1/7/2013 4:46:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sgtWow wrote:
Hi Wiglo, I think you will find this Talk below really interesting. It talks about the phenomena of what you described i.e 'manifesting realities based on conscious thought' from a Buddha Law perspective. It's quite insightful:

Thanks sgtWow! I appreciate you sending me this material. I will read it through, meditate on it. I read your passage and have downloaded the book.

Here are some things I've learned about my experiences. I generally have control of my experiences, for the most part. In terms of asking questions even of myself or myself or them of themselves. The answers are always questioned. Even the demon itself was a manifestation of a fear I needed to overcome and I manifested it myself. Thank you for taking the time to send me this material. I'm looking forward to reading the whole!

wiglo
#9 Posted : 1/7/2013 5:07:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alex101 wrote:
That was a really cool report. Its interesting that you were more or less were able to guide the trip by communication, it appears usually that the person has little or no control over cooperation with the entities.

Hi Alex101!

Thanks for reading. I've found interestingly enough, that I do have a very full range of control in my journeys. I didn't realize until reading more and more reports that is not usually the case. I am not sure why or how that happens for me. Perhaps dosage? Perhaps I've gotten lucky? Perhaps maybe that my fears are under control. It's something I've worked on for my entire life. I don't fear the end anymore. That was the big one! I'll just live as much as I can while I can Smile Attitude might make a difference. Again, I am not sure. I've had high doses and gone very deep.

I just read some of your posts. There seems to be quite a bit of fear in your experiences and I'm quite sorry to hear about that. I would ask if it wasn't just your previous experiences with marijuana that caused the terrifying but amplified the fears or anxieties you might have held on to? These are questions I've asked myself when I had terrifying experiences myself.

I came up with two fears. One: I was afraid that I was nothing but a piece of flesh dangling in space stuck to a rock and I had no power over anything. Someone else's gods had complete power over, playing with me like ants. And then I would die and that's that. Fear of death, fear of a meaningless existence. Those two were the catalysts of the terrors I experienced. Once I identified those fears, they became more manageable. But, it wasn't the DMT, it was me. I was already on my journey to conquering my fears since my childhood. Conquering these fears led me to where I am today.

Thanks again! I wish you much beneficial progress in your journeys, wherever they may take you!

PupilOfPerception
#10 Posted : 1/12/2013 4:49:58 PM

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

wiglo wrote:
I've found interestingly enough, that I do have a very full range of control in my journeys. I didn't realize until reading more and more reports that is not usually the case. I am not sure why or how that happens for me. Perhaps dosage? Perhaps I've gotten lucky? Perhaps maybe that my fears are under control. It's something I've worked on for my entire life. I don't fear the end anymore. That was the big one! I'll just live as much as I can while I can Smile Attitude might make a difference. Again, I am not sure. I've had high doses and gone very deep.

There are a non-trivial number of factors, to be sure - one thing that keeps coming to mind is something McKenna observed and talked about, which was that the STMEs would say to him, "Look, look! Do not give in to astonishment!" I wonder if some people simply can't help but give in to their astonishment when in the throes of the DMT experience. I seem to have a measure of control as well, and have experienced things that I can't even explain or begin to fathom, which were the result of my taking actions during the experience. Many people can't seem to move during the experience, and I'd like to think it's merely the consequence of lack of experience with the substance; yet I know there's more to it than that, we are complex beings.
Quote:
...if you see that it is inconceivable that anything should exist, it is evident that at least one inconceivable fact is there. That is to say, that which exists is not limited to the conceivable. Since the inconceivable is there, it is impossible to set any limit to the quantity of inconceivableness which may be present in the situation. Now were the existence of anything consistently to remind you of the fact of inconceivability...it would be impossible for you to feel in the same way about the conceivable. ...if anyone were reminded about the inconceivable by the fact of existence at all constantly, he would sooner or later have the perception that there may be inconceivable considerations which are inconceivably more important than any conceivable consideration could be. ...if you do have a perception that any conceivable consideration may be utterly invalidated by some other consideration which you do not know, and if you are reminded of this perception constantly by the fact that things exist, certain modifications take place in the way you feel about things. These modifications have not taken place in the psychology of most people.
- Celia Green

quntumind
#11 Posted : 1/16/2013 1:29:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wiglo...Great write up... I see you have found Seth!! His writings are one of few I've ever read that when I put the book down I was just like "That's IT!!" After reading all of her/his books, I realized what we are really here for. Not many can visualize the fact we are living all our existences at once... I could go on but I think everyone should read Seth Speaks...peace...
One has to believe in order to see...not see in order to believe

wiglo
#12 Posted : 1/19/2013 5:00:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PupilOfPerception wrote:
There are a non-trivial number of factors, to be sure - one thing that keeps coming to mind is something McKenna observed and talked about, which was that the STMEs would say to him, "Look, look! Do not give in to astonishment!" I wonder if some people simply can't help but give in to their astonishment when in the throes of the DMT experience. I seem to have a measure of control as well, and have experienced things that I can't even explain or begin to fathom, which were the result of my taking actions during the experience. Many people can't seem to move during the experience, and I'd like to think it's merely the consequence of lack of experience with the substance; yet I know there's more to it than that, we are complex beings.

I agree! There are just too many variables to really explain why it is that I am able to control my experiences. I tend to be able to control my dreams as well and I don't really know how I do that either. I just do it. Not giving into astonishment is a difficult thing I have not always been able to accomplish but you bring up a great point. I tend to really let go of all fears, reservations and such when I go under. Interestingly enough, I tend to have a bit anxiety when I put the pipe to my lips because those fears are still lingering. When I go under, I always seem to find an entity that immediately acknowledges and takes care of me. They calm me down with that glowing touch. The more and more I go under, the less anxiety I tend to have. Once I am calm and fully give in to the experience, I am able to ask questions, move about, go wherever I want to go.

PupilOfPerception, I'm curious as to what kinds of things were you able to accomplish being in control of the experience. If you would be willing to share this, of course I would be most interested in hearing it!

Cheers!

wiglo
#13 Posted : 1/19/2013 5:07:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

quntumind wrote:
wiglo...Great write up... I see you have found Seth!! His writings are one of few I've ever read that when I put the book down I was just like "That's IT!!" After reading all of her/his books, I realized what we are really here for. Not many can visualize the fact we are living all our existences at once... I could go on but I think everyone should read Seth Speaks...peace...

Quntumind thanks! Yes, I recently found Seth/Jane I would say about 3 months ago. Have read two books so far. I haven't yet found any real contradictory information from book to book as I did with authors like Carlos Castaneda. I will always question what I read, at face value, between the lines, literally, etc. so that I am fully satisfied with what I find.

With the Seth books, I had come up with mostly similar ideas and concepts, some even identical. Others added more color. I can safely say that the concepts presented to me during my DMT and Ayahuasca experiences correlated directly with what Seth/Jane spoke of. I hadn't heard or read a single word of her/his books during my DMT/Ayahuasca exploratory decade. I find it odd that it is only NOW that I found these books, recommended to me by an ex-girlfriend who read a dream I had about the nature of reality. She said it reminded her of Seth and that I should most definitely read it. When I did, I was pleasantly surprised that my ideas had some sort of possible validity. IS it my belief structure? I don't know yet, but I've been living a good life for myself ever since I started following MY concepts and ideas presented to me during DMT/Ayahuasca sessions. That someone else had the same ideas, books and books of it... well that tickled me!

Thanks for replying and welcome to the Nexus!

PupilOfPerception
#14 Posted : 1/21/2013 7:25:27 PM

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

wiglo wrote:
PupilOfPerception wrote:
...I seem to have a measure of control as well, and have experienced things that I can't even explain or begin to fathom, which were the result of my taking actions during the experience.

PupilOfPerception, I'm curious as to what kinds of things were you able to accomplish being in control of the experience. If you would be willing to share this, of course I would be most interested in hearing it!

Cheers!

Well, it's one of those things I share with people and they either relate to it or just look at me like I'm literally crazy. I'm not even sure I trust what happened. Almost exactly a year ago to the day, I had an all-night session, smoking DMT (had about 2 grams of it, used about 1/3 to 1/2 of it) and marijuana. At some point, I had this 'revelation' that I was able to control physical reality, and proceeded to break my glass pipe into pieces, put it back together, put it through the walls of my mouth, and do various other, strange things to by body, including pulling parts of my body apart and re-attaching them.

Um, yeah. Trust me, if it hadn't happened to me... And I am not sure what to think. Perhaps I was in some kind of parallel universe akin to a dream world, i.e. in a lucid dream of some kind which was induced by the hours and hours of smoking those two substances. For all I know, I was asleep, and the segue between being awake and being asleep was so smooth as to not be able to tell the difference. That's my best guess. The other thing that was odd was that I had my Android tablet with me, and I remember the glass on it having cracks in it, incident to my stepping on it within this period of time. Strange thing was, when I looked at it again the next day, the cracks were gone and it was perfectly fine.

I'd love to know if anyone else has had anything similar to this happen, because it really freaked me out. There were a few other similarly-strange incidents that happened, which I'll have to write-up at some point and post, but this is sufficient for now.

Weird stuff, no doubt.
Quote:
...if you see that it is inconceivable that anything should exist, it is evident that at least one inconceivable fact is there. That is to say, that which exists is not limited to the conceivable. Since the inconceivable is there, it is impossible to set any limit to the quantity of inconceivableness which may be present in the situation. Now were the existence of anything consistently to remind you of the fact of inconceivability...it would be impossible for you to feel in the same way about the conceivable. ...if anyone were reminded about the inconceivable by the fact of existence at all constantly, he would sooner or later have the perception that there may be inconceivable considerations which are inconceivably more important than any conceivable consideration could be. ...if you do have a perception that any conceivable consideration may be utterly invalidated by some other consideration which you do not know, and if you are reminded of this perception constantly by the fact that things exist, certain modifications take place in the way you feel about things. These modifications have not taken place in the psychology of most people.
- Celia Green

UBS
#15 Posted : 3/1/2014 7:32:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wiglo wrote:

"You create reality with your mind. As you think it, it appears. You have complete control of your reality. You are not random, you are not the puppet you suppose yourself to be. Let me show you." And with that she showed me her hands. Her fingers grew to fine and long needle points. She walked over to me and inserted her fingers into the top of my head, essentially opening up my cranium. She said "Now think about anything you want to see." And I started thinking. Some memories, others wishes and as I did, those realities flowed completely from my exposed cranium. This experience was not painful at all, but I felt pressure in the middle of my brain. As I watched my thoughts take physical form, the more I thought, the more valid they became. Past, present and future were there all at once, formed by my consciousness and immediately experienced at once.

Hi, I love this.

However, prior to this communication, ware you aware of New Thought ideas?
Dreamers often lie in bed awake, while they do dream things true.

f1
#16 Posted : 3/2/2014 12:13:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing report!

At first Hyperspace was seemly out of my control, but with each session I gained control; at one point I could think up any music/shape/vision I wished.
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

guildnav
#17 Posted : 3/3/2014 11:40:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wiglo,

YAY People reading Seth! I'm through most of the books at this point and have circled back to Seth Speaks and the Nature of Personal reality for a re-read. For me to this was "IT" and has had a dramatic effect on my own life as I've begun to understand that I'm responsible for shaping the events of my life and have begun to directly work with my belief system. I'm coming to DMT from the other direction, starting with Seth and then coming here to hopefully have more direct experiences with the greater reality.

Without going into details I can confirm that events in my life have taken an almost startlingly positive turn since I've put this material into practice.

I briefly ran into Seth about 20 years ago and just wasn't ready. It took another two decades for me to get to a place where I could read, accept, understand, and practice these teachings. I think this material naturally comes into your life as you are ready for it.

--Guildnav

tsiwt
#18 Posted : 3/6/2014 5:20:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting experience - I probably like most people upon experiencing hyperspace have looked everywhere for a philosophy, ideas, theories that might have to do with the dmt experience. Terrence has been the most interesting till now. (if you know of other great people shoot them my way)

He describes hyperspace as a post symbolic language - that it is a language based on visual communication instead of verbal communication. It is as if you show what you mean.

This is interesting tying it back to the experience of creating your own reality -

Who knows what it truly is but I like the idea of a dimension where you can create what you mean and show it to the other "person" or entity - Then it would be about creating the Most Amazing experiences for others and that is basis of dmt communication.

So i Wonder if harnessing that skill during this lifetime is something important?
I didn't get the feeling that meditation nor yoga nor opening the chakras was what the dmt universe is about but rather an explosion of the imagination... Wild stuff..

Seth is strange but I like the content. What book is the best one that lines up with your dmt experiences?

thanks.

guildnav
#19 Posted : 3/10/2014 7:26:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In the Seth books he talks about our reality being one among many. Consciousness can take an infinite variety of forms and in all cases it creates the reality it experiences. Many realities are necessary to allow the full range of possibilities to be explored. Reality is constructed from symbols that have meaning to the consciousness experiencing them. It's perfectly valid to look around our day to day lives and ask ourselves what the events and settings symbolize and mean.

I think that dmt allows us to tune out of the 3 dimensional reality we normally experience and tune into other "adjacent" realities that have their own inhabitants, symbolic structure, laws of physics, events, and settings. Since we're not pre-formed into the patterns of consciousness that normally live in those "planes" it can be disorienting when we're suddenly thrust into them. We're still trying to interpret the data coming in in terms of our home reality.

According to Seth anyway the most important thing we are here to do is "realize" that we do indeed create our reality. In a way this world is a nursery for fledgling consciousness. We're self aware and full of free will and enormous creative power but untrained in how to manage and focus our reality creating abilities. Once that clicks and is accepted you can take responsibility for and start engaging in the proactive creation of probable events in your life rather than feeling like you're at the mercy of randomness.

This is all just my interpretation anyway. Frankly for me the idea that these hyperspace experiences might actually confirm these ideas still scares the hell out of me... I really need to get a handle on those fears.

For a book recommendation I suggest "The Nature of Personal Reality". "Seth Speaks" is important primer/background but in this book it really lays down the how and why of creating the world you experience.

Feel free to ignore or disagree with my crazy talk!

Sludge
#20 Posted : 3/10/2014 9:29:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This topic is really inspiring. I saw a book "Seth Speaks" in one of my psychonaut friends home. We discovered DMT the same night and we explored it since. But I always had much difficulties to work with it. I think going to DMT Nexus, and reading this topic, are about to help me greatly in a time where I start to go past my fears about DMT and others.

Thank you very much. Wonderful trip report.

12NEXT