We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
need advice, from exprienced person who has travelled dimentions. Options

sc001
#1 Posted : 1/4/2013 12:11:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I am looking for a spritual person who has explored their consiousness and traveled diffrent dimentions of reality and noticed very strange things and met bieng who tried to teach them curtain things. I really dont feel comfortable disscussing it publicly.

to put it short, while in an another dimention last week, a bieng was trying to teach me a curtain thing and told me i would see (get a clue) this week. last night i spoted a UFO as i was staring at the night sky. I was analysing the stars and their formation until i noticed one of them moving, it looked identical to other stars. It was travelling in fast bursts of acceleration and eventually it turned 180 degrees and travelled in another direction and dissapeared. The speed it was travelling is beyond my imagination cant put a measure on the speed. It moved from one point in the sky all the way to other end of the sky in my view in matter of seconds which sharp bursts of acceleration.

So if anyone knows what im talking about please PM me.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeDao
#2 Posted : 1/4/2013 3:51:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you need to be more specific on what you mean by "other dimensions."

"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 1/4/2013 5:01:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

I think you will find many intelligent people here that understand and can relate and you would be cutting yourself short by bringing this into PM's.

Yes I have had a similar experiences. Many with higher dimensional beings and one with a sighting in the sky I can NOT explain while not under the influence any longer of dmt.

I dont rush to certainties and always remain open but skeptical. I cant explain what I saw in the sky last summer but to me that doesnt make it alien or man made. I just dont know what it was or could be by the way it moved.

It sounds like maybe youve mnade your first big contact with the others and are having a hard time getting your brain around it. Its no small event. It may help to talk about it with the community as this is what we are here for.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

changalvia
#4 Posted : 1/4/2013 5:09:53 PM

eat your jungle oats

One time... I was lying on some bricks in my buddies yard. It was day time and the sky was blue (no clouds) when I caught some movement waaaay up high. At first I thought it was a bird, but then I noticed it was going north then all of a sudden south east then west it was like going all different directions and there is no way a bird OR an aeroplane can manouver itself that smoothly in the sky.

The fact that it was at such a high altitude makes it obvious it was moving super fast, and I really REALLY wonder what it could have been.

It was just a little white speck in the sky... and i was sober.

What does it mean??

I have no idea Razz
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

DeDao
#5 Posted : 1/4/2013 6:40:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Like Oly said, there are a lot of people who have had similar experiences. Have you tried chat yet? People talk about it from time to time. I hope you find some meaning and understanding towards the event.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

jamie
#6 Posted : 1/5/2013 1:10:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I know wha your talking about because I have seen a ship up much closer than that. I have no idea what it was..or even if it can be called a ship. More like a silent light in the sky about as big in the sky(from my perspective) as the moon was..and yes it hovered at times and shot around the sky at high speeds from a completely still point and made right angle turns before shooting off over the mountains. I was sober at the time..

The other stuff..well thats a lot harder to explain and I dont know what is going on there. All I can conclude is that there are other beings out there..well..not even extra terrestrial necessarily in my experience. Some of them inhabit a city that exists on another frequency inside of solid rock, inside of the earth. They look human.

Others I dont know where they come from. Do you? I would sure as hell like to know.

I am sure most of us would. If your looking for answers I think you will end up short..

I am not just talking about DMT experiences BTW..this is not something that is unique to only tripping...this is where the line gets drawn I think for most people. They can handle it when I talk abotu entities in DMT trips..but when I say things like I was on a ship while "sober"(I hate that word) people sort of get weird..I still dont know wtf any of it means though..or even why I should trust random beings jsut because they have interstellar space travel or higher dimensional cities etc. Doesnt mean I have a reason not to either..It is just weirdness.
Long live the unwoke.

sc001
#7 Posted : 1/5/2013 2:37:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well im yet to try DMT.

and the UFO isnt the biggest excitment its actually irrelevant compared to what i'v exprienced now.

basically iv came to realise there is alot of truth in the movie Matrix.

I was doing a experiment based on the knowledge i had gained on time, basically i managed to stop or slow down time. I wrote down the time, went into a deep relaxation and entered sleep pralysis, i was there for 40-60 minutes. alot of that time i was just looking around, thinking, doing irrelevant things, then strange charectors showed up, one almost looked like the charector from "crow movie" brucee lee son, and he was telling me detailed knowledge on how to stop or slow down time, i vaguely remember. When i got out and woke up 3-4 minutes had gone past.

Last week in a dream a girl was showing me how plants harness the energy from the earth/suna and how i can harness this energy with my conciousness, i seemed a little bit confused, the girl said i will know in a week (or i will get a hint/example not sure). This week is a week from then and i went outside on a clear sky at night, and i was sort of thinking about that dream and thinking this is a week from then and was sending conciouss energy to the stars with my imagination, where the moving star revealed it self to me, moving at unimaginable sharp bursts of energy and went over my head high in the sky and turned 90 degrees and dissapeared.

so i was looking for people who can relate to these expriencess, prefebaly sober, not to discredit the DMT trips as the exprience then are just as real, there is no such thing as unreal exprience, but i say sober so it more relates to my self.