We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Smokable bark??? Options

ohayoco
#21 Posted : 3/17/2009 4:27:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Next time SWIM'll keep on pulling... wow I wonder how much more N-oxide would've come out before the jungle spice did if he had... because this has increased his yield significantly. He only did 3 200ml pulls because he was evaporating and it seemed like a really un-eco-friendly waste to pull more. Next time will be FASA so there should be no need for evaporating.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DarkShaman
#22 Posted : 3/17/2009 4:45:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
P.S. can DMT be smoked through water

Hmm. . . I use water in my dmt bong for every use. Perhaps whatever losses one may incur by using H2O are minimal at best. . .

69ron
#23 Posted : 3/17/2009 4:51:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
Next time SWIM'll keep on pulling... wow I wonder how much more N-oxide would've come out before the jungle spice did if he had... because this has increased his yield significantly. He only did 3 200ml pulls because he was evaporating and it seemed like a really un-eco-friendly waste to pull more. Next time will be FASA so there should be no need for evaporating.

You can do DMT N-Oxide pulls with d-limonene. That's all natural, extracted from lemons, is non-toxic, and completely biodegradable.

Please, whenever possible, use d-limonene instead of xylene. D-limonene is more effective and much better for you and the environment.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#24 Posted : 3/17/2009 5:15:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

YES!! d-limonene is great...it gives anything pulled with it this spicy citrus smell that is just so familiar but hard to place...d-limonene makes SWIMs house smell good..and his friends arent worried that he is poisoning himself with nasty fucking solvents..its wonderful stuff
it's a sound

PREV12