We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Unveiling the "Sixth Sense," game-changing wearable tech Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 3/11/2009 5:07:06 AM

mods

http://www.ted.com/index...mos_the_sixth_sense.html

whoa its the future..
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 3/11/2009 1:51:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

thats really cool
it's a sound

40oztofreedom
#3 Posted : 3/12/2009 8:36:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats absolutely incredible.

I would absolutely love to see something like this develope further with time.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

mugwump77
#4 Posted : 3/13/2009 1:28:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

6th sense? try 1000's of senses. bigger and better is what the volution game is all about. technology is only a slight bit of that process. eventually (wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the future) we may get the privilege to do this naturally.

however, at the momnet, everythign available is, well... available already through other mechanisms.

i like to think the future will grant us this ability with no tech assistance whatsoever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfODAGWjW4

Advertising is tax deductible, so we all pay for the privilege of being manipulated and controlled.
-Noam Chomsky

Do you think that the amoeba ever dreamed that it would evolve into the frog? Of course it didn't. And when that first frog shimmied out of the water and employed its vocal cords in order to attract a mate or to retard a predator, do you think that that frog ever imagined that that incipient croak would evolve into all the languages of the world, into all the literature of the world? Of course it fucking didn't. And just as that froggy could never possibly have conceived of Shakespeare, so we can never possibly imagine our destiny.
-Naked (1993)

xantus
#5 Posted : 3/13/2009 10:28:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I wonder what effect this will have on the state of community building in modern city environments...

also... open source please. market data? what a joke. I would want a complete botanical encyclopedia to ID plants in the field.