We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has anyone tried Lime/Limonene on Acacia Options

plumsmooth
#1 Posted : 12/23/2012 3:59:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All I see is references to Lye and Naptha for the most part.
Can someone possibly take the time to address the known idiosyncrasies when attempting to work with Lime Limonene and Fumarate approach.
Thanks for your consideration...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Parshvik Chintan
#2 Posted : 12/25/2012 9:16:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes anyone has...

endlessness wrote:
I bet any standard A/B tek would work decently for acacia but I never tried it to know for sure. I would make sure to break well enough the material, 3x boil or pressure cooker, pull with appropriate solvent. If you just want DMT, naphtha etc should work fine, or something like limonene/xylene and then salting out (FASA/FASI would be good if plant was very fatty/oily). You can always recrystallize if necessary. If you want more full spectrum (acacias often have other alkaloids like different tryptamines and b-carbolines) then you must use a solvent at least like limo or xylene, or something like DCM.

for the record this was found by googling "acacia extraction limonene" and looking at the top results (this site's search function more often than not is inferior to google).

as for NMT salting i can't say for sure (as i have not done), but i would assume so (seeing as how its still methylated tryptamine)
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

plumsmooth
#3 Posted : 12/26/2012 2:29:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for finding this.
Just whom I would have guessed might have had something to say about this.

Normally I consider myself a pretty darn good researcher.
But it seems I didn't try hard enough. Confused

rOm
#4 Posted : 12/27/2012 12:42:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did an extraxtion using lye AND limonene, on confusa rootbark, dunno the legitimacy of this particular batch, but it was from a reputable source. The yield was low but I start also from very low material if I recall well, much smaller than porportion I was used to work with.
So.. we need more datas and more research again !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Parshvik Chintan
#5 Posted : 12/27/2012 12:48:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
Did an extraxtion using lye AND limonene, on confusa rootbark, dunno the legitimacy of this particular batch, but it was from a reputable source. The yield was low but I start also from very low material if I recall well, much smaller than porportion I was used to work with.
So.. we need more datas and more research again !

well i know the Q21Q21 limonene tek bears this disclaimer:
Q21Q21 wrote:
THIS TEK WILL NOT WORK WITH LYE, IT IS ONLY MADE FOR LIME

i don't know if that is relevant or not, to be honest, because i am chemically illiterate.

it is a possibility, however.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

rOm
#6 Posted : 12/27/2012 10:28:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wut? Did a BLAB on acacia confusa, which is basically a vinegar soak for a couple of days, then a strong base bath using lye water, then pull with limonene, salt out with FASI (fumaric acid saturated isopropanol), the result was washed if I recall well and bisoessayed intranasally.

It's all in WIKI (BLAB) in the section A/B STB hybrid int he extraction teks, of course this one was described using mimosa hostilis as a source.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !