We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT: Seeing it all connect Options

Global
#1 Posted : 12/22/2012 4:32:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I was pretty disappointed with 12/21/12 DMT wise. I tried several times around the "galactic alignment" and was treated to a whole bunch of nothing. So I tried again just now. Yesterday I got nothing. Today, I got everything.

My sole intent, my only request going into the experience was to be allowed to partake in "they mystery", and in DMT's epic style of grandeur, it responded wholeheartedly. I allowed myself to "align" with my open eyed holograms before closing my eyes. I remember having my attention caught my a most unique and brilliant pale neon turquoise that began pervading things. Next thing I remember things were zipping by...and fast. It was incredibly intense and I was praying I would be able to sit in my chair and not have to open my eyes to puke because it was beautiful to say the least.

I got to see how the entire DMT realm connects together almost like one ultimately divine lego castle. All the different places, entities, things...I had a scope that was so ridiculously grand that I could see the logic and the space in which all of hyperspace seems to sit. It was one of those experiences with just the crystal clear super HD clarity. I saw everything and its opposite. It was really spectacular and the color schemes were unique and breathtaking.

As things started winding down, I opened my eyes and became enmeshed in some white rainbowy hindu interlocking patterns. I thanked hyperspace aloud for allowing me to partake in the mystery in such a fantastic fashion. As I looked up, I took notice of a spider hanging from a web. My holograms began to join it, and it began interacting with my holograms. It started to swing back and forth as tendrils from the holograms swirled around it. It was completely entangled in the most peculiar way. It wasn't simply moving through the holograms, it was pushing them around to some degree which I found amusing and something I will meditate on further in trying to decipher the mechanics of this energy.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/22/2012 4:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

sounds epic man! makes me want to have a nice breakthrough too!
it's a sound

Global
#3 Posted : 12/22/2012 5:48:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've come to think that perhaps music (theory) is a fitting analogy in the way all of hyperspace seems to connect. It's like hearing music your whole life in this really abstract way (the way we all hear music at first), but then being shown there's an order to it. And we start off slow with all the individual pitches, and then we're shown that orders or groupings of these pitches may be arranged in logical scales and keys and within these keys we have logical groupings of chords, and we can expand further outward to see how chords can logically fit together in progressions and how all the different keys relate to each other, and that's all only with the dimension of pitch. That's not even to take into account the mathematical beauty behind rhythms, poetry (lyrics), meter, overall form of the composition (i.e. ABA), relation of movements in a compositional suite, etc...and that you can take all of this, and it all connects and interconnects in infinite permutations. My experience was like seeing that kind of a grand scale hierarchical and totally complete order to the DMT experience.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Pandora
#4 Posted : 12/23/2012 4:08:32 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Global,

What an awesome experience and report. Thank you so much for sharing that. Almost makes the "wet firecracker" effect of December 21 seem worth it, eh?

Your descriptions were awesome - like Jorkest, it made me hungry to go back to hyperspace. Very happy.

The business with the spider was amazing. God I wish I could have seen that, Big grin. Your descriptions, again, were great.

I also greatly enjoyed reading your follow up post comparing your experience to music theory literally expanding your mind. Big grin .

I hope you will keep the experience reports coming - that was a very enjoyable read and I anticipate more with pleasure. Thanks again.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Global
#5 Posted : 12/23/2012 5:27:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Global,

What an awesome experience and report. Thank you so much for sharing that. Almost makes the "wet firecracker" effect of December 21 seem worth it, eh?

Definitely Pandora Thumbs up I came to realize what my issue was on the 21'st. I'm pretty sure my screens and ash bed are getting kind of clogged and gunky, so I wasn't really pulling through nearly as much DMT as I thought I was. So then yesterday I pulled a bit harder, and got a real nice good hit. As I was holding it in, I had that pre-breakthrough open-eye aesthetic where a breakthrough seems clearly imminent. As I mused to myself that I had gotten that all sorted out, I moved in for my second hit so I could be off and running (and of course you know how that turned out Laughing )

darklordsson
#6 Posted : 5/17/2014 7:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey I got a music reccomendation to help aid your experience, it really makes you float and just melt into everything, helped me breakthrough, and is my main one for now, but in the song it lets you just float out into nothing, youll see what i mean if u listen to the whole thing, but i love this song thought u guys would love it too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA172nlkfE8

Enjoy and peace!