We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
With my intro I bring a new method to the table. Options

D.Protocol
#1 Posted : 12/22/2012 9:43:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is in my introduction because, well this is where I can post right now. HI, I'm
D. Protocol and this is the E-Cig method:

(This is what got me to register to the nexus. I've searched threads on e-cigs, nebulizers, you name it. I could never find a straight answer until I tried it myself. Most of the threads talk about dissolving it in the PG and therein lies the problem; there's no need.
Please don't use this as an excuse to go around in public and do it, we have a great thing going on here.

Just over 30 minutes ago SWIM was thrown into the most positive breakthrough he has ever experienced using an E-cigarette. he had some clay-like off yellow left over from what was the last few pulls on a STB using Bestine. Not sure if it's dmt oxide mixed with n-n-dmt or just plant fats providing the yellowing. Now, the e-cigarette used is a Kanger T3 clearomizer on a 900mah Ego-C twist battery. Instead of dissolving the DMT into the Propylene Glycol - which DOES in fact work, but provides a very low dose per hit - SWIM sprinkled the dmt onto the coil of the T3. To do this, unscrew the top from bottom. On the base is another metal tube that can be pulled off to reveal the wick and coil. When putting it onto the coil you need to give a quick press of the button so the coil will heat and melt the dmt and allow it to be absorbed by the wick. Add more until it is in and around the coil. Pop the metal tube back on, screw on the top, and bombs away. For some odd reason this e-cigarette method works better with the off yellow dmt. Tried several times with the re-x'd white but it did not prove to be a powerful experience. I hope the white isn't 5-meo, because the off-yellow was far more euphoric and visual.

Attached is a picture of the clearomizer used.
D.Protocol attached the following image(s):
T3.jpg (244kb) downloaded 300 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

RustySpoon
#2 Posted : 12/22/2012 2:15:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the nexus! Smile i always smoke the yellow goo that i separate from re'xing and i find it is always an enjoyable experience(much stronger than the clear xtals). from my understanding that yellow stuff is almost all nn dmt stuck in some fats and oils but still solidifies and possibly a tiny bit of other alks. the weight is much heavier because it is more dense so eyeballing doses can be deceiving, you get much more than you think. so maybe the yellow stuff in your ecig is allowing you to vape more at a time. it seems to be a bit more heavy on the lungs though but is soo much more visual and easier to break through on. looks like ill be trying this in one of my old ecigs i have laying around Smile

Pandora
#3 Posted : 12/23/2012 1:17:43 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello D.Protocol,

Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you for your Introduction Essay and e-cig method.

Please take a moment to edit or delete the second to last sentence in your essay. It comes right up against the Attitude https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...g_or_smuggling_of_drugs.

One of the big philosophies here at Nexus is to NOT participate in any sort of commerce involving DMT. We really believe in procuring or growing entheogenic plants and working to extract our own DMT. What this does is removes fears and answers questions from what it is to what was done to it when and why. It also removes participation from commerce with folks who may not give a darn about those and other issues.

Having said that, if your material was in fact extracted from MHRB, then it was N,N,DMT along with plant oils, etc. and NOT 5-meo-DMT.

I wonder if you might be willing to tell us more about yourself now that you told us about your smoking tek? Do you have a lot of psychedelic experience? How did DMT compare? Would you care to describe the profound trip you referenced above? Have any focus to your work or study, hobbies, etc.? Anything at all that would help us to get to know you a bit better would help.

You can post anywhere in the Welcome Area as well as Research while you are a New Member. You can get promoted to Forum Member when members vote for you. Folks tend to vote when New Members post and show that they understand the rules here.

Please don't underestimate the options in these areas. In my opinion these are the hottest Nexus areas where the most interesting posts happen. Very happy

Okay, I look forward to seeing you around and again welcome you to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

D.Protocol
#4 Posted : 12/23/2012 2:26:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for pointing that out Pandora. Looks like I should brush up on the rules a bit.

My psychedelic experience ranges in chronological order from DXM, MDMA, Psilocin, LSA, and finally DMT. My two favorite experiences thus far are Psilocin and DMT for the profound trips they take me on. The most recent trip that was referenced in my first post wasn't the most powerful breakthrough, but the most positive. I've been emotionally taxed lately between work, family, and friends and afterwords it felt like a lot of weight was taken from my shoulders. I lied back on my bed with the prepped e-cig and took what I thought would be a small hit because it wasn't as harsh as I expected. The tingling, almost numbing feeling lined my mouth and throat. I knew where I was about to go. This is the first time I physically felt the "blast off" from DMT along with the vibration that felt like a low frequency square wave through a sweeping filter. I couldn't help but smile and close my eyes. The rush into the DMT head-space was so immediate, but I was spared from any negative anxiety and it was positive throughout. At one point it was so intense I almost puked. I never seem to get the same trip twice and this one was far more euphoric than any other. The CEVs reminded me of ancient architecture and crystalline lattices pulsed and transformed all around it. There wasn't an overall lesson to this trip but I was smiling for a long time afterwards.

I do have focus on work, but I'm on vacation right now. When I do work it's for months at a time in remote locations. Nothing interesting like scientific research, just fish. My hobby right now is music production. I make instrumental music, edm, and hiphop beats for fun and for friends who rap. As far as studying, I'm interested in going to school to become an electronic engineer once my financial situation allows it. I'm interested in technology and the applications that new advances will have in the future.

Pandora
#5 Posted : 12/23/2012 4:42:12 AM

Got Naloxone?

That was a great edit - thank you so much for attending to that quickly, Smile.

I really appreciated your follow-up post - really made me feel I have a sense of who you are now and I suspect you will make a great addition to this site.

I am casting a Yes vote for promotion and encourage others to do the same.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

D.Protocol
#6 Posted : 12/23/2012 6:17:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the vote. I've been browsing the Nexus for quite a while and the collaborative efforts of everyone here is a nice change from the "OMG DRUGS!" attitude on other forums.

ObsidianKnife
#7 Posted : 12/25/2012 1:30:55 PM

know thyself

Welcome.
What was your LSA experience like may I ask - aren't the long-term side-effects a deterrent?
I'm also a big fan of electronic dance music + some h-hop/crunk.
In Love + Light
Peace

D.Protocol
#8 Posted : 12/26/2012 12:02:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My LSA experience was pretty scary. After a failed first attempt at an extraction I got 10 HBWR seeds and was going to eat them at a friends house. I took some time scraping the outer coating of the seeds with a metal nail file until I felt they were all clean. Around 11pm I crushed the seeds down to chew-able chunks with pliers and downed them with a chaser of ginger ale. The taste was the worst I have ever tasted in my life. To this day the thought still makes my stomach churn. It left a feeling that lingered the whole trip and into the next day. The onset was slow. After what I would guess was 30-45 minutes I began to feel heavy, dizzy, and disoriented. At first I experienced some euphoria but that soon gave way to a bad head space. The body load was similar to what one experiences while in the peak of the flu with a high fever. Walking became a daunting task so I sat down and curled into a ball. I felt like I was on the verge of puking the whole time. It was very hard to concentrate on anything other than how bad I felt. I compare the concentration difficulties and confusion to what people experience when their blood pressure drops too low; they know something's wrong but cannot concentrate enough to remember how to handle it. The only visuals I experienced were color shifts. Everything had a red green or yellow tinge to it and everything appeared dim. I was reclusive the whole time I was awake because something as simple as communicating was nearly impossible. Giving up on the trip I tried to fall asleep for what seemed like hours until I was able to. I woke up feeling alright but some nausea persisted throughout the day. Although I never felt like I was in any kind of physical danger, the whole experience is not worthy of another trial. There were no evident long-term side-effects afterwards other than nausea.

Pandora
#9 Posted : 12/28/2012 3:28:54 AM

Got Naloxone?

Congratulations on your rapid promotion. I believe you will make a fine addition to the Nexus. Smile

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Parshvik Chintan
#10 Posted : 12/28/2012 10:36:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm, this method seems like it would be PERFECT with my jim-jam goop liquid (too resinous to be filled the outer container).
guess i am getting an e-cig Twisted Evil
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน