We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Crazy dream! Options

realmsundiscovered
#1 Posted : 12/12/2012 12:41:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just had the craziest of my life. It was stranger and more trippy than any trip I've ever had!
And I'm not sure where to post it but being that I think dreams ultimately mean something ill post it here.

I dreamed that I was riding Down the road looking at a moon that was really close to the earth. The moon had a dark shadow across its center. The shadow ran up to the poles where there was shadows that could resemble our polor ice caps. The moons shadows were shifting violently and was changing colors. Then all the sudden, I was laying on a couch and a giant lizard walked up to me. It was walking on two feet and was probably 7 feet tall. I seemed to be in a state of paralisis because I was froze on the couch just watching. It grabbed my lips and pulled my mouth open. Then a little lizard, that was identical to the one that opened my mouth, came out of my mouth. The little one had a ball and it threw the ball and it went into the sky and was the moon that I had been looking at earlier.

This was the most out there dream I've ever experienced.
Reality is nothing more than you make it. So use your mind and recreate it.

Doing better than the majority
Don't always bring you prosperity
You have to submit yoursel to conformity
To make it in this Society

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jin
#2 Posted : 12/12/2012 1:37:18 PM

yes

Cool , i too had a lizard dream a few years back which was totally out there

in this dream i was lucid , wanting to confirm this i jumped into the air with the intention of wanting to float and i did , i started floating in my bedroom just beside where i was sleeping , this was an amazing and most true feeling of antigravity i have ever felt

then i floated into my living room and through its window i started flying in the sky , the feeling was so real i flew high up away from planet earth , flying past mars , jupiter and saturn , then i remember flying down to a planet , i arrived at what seemed like an alien planet and when i arrived i met an alien lizard who was female , yet more a mix between humonid and lizard , it had greenish-blue fractal scales all over its body , she was the most beautiful female i have ever seen , with a body of a humanoid shape with a thick tail like lizards and the face somewhere between human and lizard , here skin coulour was greenish blue and all her body was covered with fractals even here face , if there were any clothes they were made of fractals too for i could see no clothes than we proceeded to have sex Love , the kiss was the most passionate one as she had a really long tounge that proceeded through my mouth , while we mated suddenly i woke up in my bedroom

it was the most erotic and out there dream i have had and i was totally lucid too
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

realmsundiscovered
#3 Posted : 12/12/2012 3:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your description of the lizard fits mine perfectly too. I just think its amazing that your mind can create a new world that almost seems more real than the one you wake up too!
Reality is nothing more than you make it. So use your mind and recreate it.

Doing better than the majority
Don't always bring you prosperity
You have to submit yoursel to conformity
To make it in this Society

Jin
#4 Posted : 12/12/2012 5:39:17 PM

yes

realmsundiscovered wrote:
Your description of the lizard fits mine perfectly too. I just think its amazing that your mind can create a new world that almost seems more real than the one you wake up too!

strange isn't it , is it a coincidence or there is a whole world out there waiting for us to wake up , i had this dream just a few days before i first smoked dmt a few years back
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth