We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my story Options

coc0nut
#1 Posted : 12/10/2012 6:31:43 AM

https://soundcloud.com/coc0nut

Hello! Wink

I am 24 years old.

I was very into cannabis since i was 12 years old.
Ive had some experiences with psychedelics since I was 17 years old. I was first introduced by some older friends,
and my very first meeting was copelandia cyanescense. I took it with some friends and had a very good experience. Like entering an adventure from a book I was reading when I was a small kid. And it really changed me on to the better. I started getting together with friends instead of sitting inside and smoke all day. And this is where it all began.

At the age of 19-20, I had done mushrooms a few times. At the very beginning I understood that this was pure spiritually, and nothing to play with. Really enjoyed it. Then I started to drink alot with good friends and bringing this into the drinking game, and did LSD for the first time. Bad mixing with people and did alot of mistakes. And it really paid off. Had some tough times since then. Tried 2cb and 2ci some times also.

Experiencing with other drugs didnt really help it. I kinda lost it and got in to a bad frequency.

So now Im looking to regain my calm and sense that I was very good at before. I would be happy to start working and enjoy life again as a social beeing. Even if the worst is over now.

And my main interest is music. Using Propellerheads Reason.

This really looks like a serious and nice place!
Looking forward to discuss some interesting things in here!
Laughing
The wizard rides precisely when he means to!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 12/10/2012 8:22:17 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello coc0nut,

Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you so much for taking some time to write out an introduction essay, Very happy.

I found your other thread here on DMT for anxiety to be quite fascinating. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=39282

I believe in that post I mentioned meditation as being helpful to me. I cannot help but think of it when I read things like you desire to regain your calm . . .

May I presume from that post and this current one that you have not yet tried DMT?

I have mentioned in a number of welcomes recently that there are members here for various reason who do not actively use DMT. But, we stay active in the forums. Very happy

So, please take a good look around - you are limited to a few areas where you can post as a New Member but once you log on you can see the entire content of the Forums.

I hope you will become an active member in our little community.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

coc0nut
#3 Posted : 12/10/2012 2:09:51 PM

that is correct, i didnt yet try dmt. with regaining calm i mean like being in the now. it may be that i am thinking 1 year behind myself. hehe, as alot happened this year. im waiting for dmt to get in my hands now, i will have it within a week. so im about to load it in to my universe and aiming at the sun. hope itll do the trick.

after LSD i couldnt enjoy music as i did before. it raped me bad, but its 5 years ago now, so now finally im starting to become myself again, and thats awesome! hehe finally. ive been like what the fuck ? this cant be, im not like this, and then just started running around like a monkey.. it was fun tho, but very self destructing. managing to accept it, and now my senses are more in touch again. i was also out of focus, so i wasnt able to make good decisions. damn i hope that never happens again!

coc0nut
#4 Posted : 12/10/2012 2:32:10 PM

i guess im having this same conversation in the open discussion section Smile

InMotion
#5 Posted : 4/19/2013 1:40:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

Cool to have you on board. Hey music people are always appreciated! What kind of music do you like to make?

Pandora
#6 Posted : 4/19/2013 1:47:27 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

coc0nut wrote:
that is correct, i didnt yet try dmt. with regaining calm i mean like being in the now. it may be that i am thinking 1 year behind myself. hehe, as alot happened this year. im waiting for dmt to get in my hands now, i will have it within a week. so im about to load it in to my universe and aiming at the sun. hope itll do the trick.

after LSD i couldnt enjoy music as i did before. it raped me bad, but its 5 years ago now, so now finally im starting to become myself again, and thats awesome! hehe finally. ive been like what the fuck ? this cant be, im not like this, and then just started running around like a monkey.. it was fun tho, but very self destructing. managing to accept it, and now my senses are more in touch again. i was also out of focus, so i wasnt able to make good decisions. damn i hope that never happens again!

I look forward to hearing your impressions of DMT. And I'm happy to wait as long as it takes - I'm in no hurry and not going anywhere, Razz. Like most here, I encourage everyone to wait to get it into their hands until they are in a position to self-extract . . . .

I'm so sorry you felt so hurt after your LSD trip. I also had an early rough ride on LSD and I regret to say, it kept me out of the psychedelic realm for about 19 years. . . .

I'm glad you feel you have healed/integrated a bit from that. BUT, I also want to warn you that DMT is pretty good at raking folks over the coals.

Don't get me wrong, most rides seem very positive with DMT, but every once in awhile, or when folks use in a disrespectful manner, or just randomly, DMT gives a balls to the wall tough ride where one must face one's darkest demons without any mercy or control.

I would encourage you to wait until the time is right. Until you have developed some rock solid tripping skills. Maybe even encourage you to do a mushroom grow and experiment with those first up to and including a higher dose. Finally, I again would like to encourage you to wait on the DMT until you can extract yourself. That way not only is there nothing sketch (such as commerce) but all the fear about what was done to it when, by whom and why, all that is answered, because you are the extractor . . . .
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

coc0nut
#7 Posted : 4/22/2013 4:16:48 AM

coc0nut
#8 Posted : 4/22/2013 4:41:37 AM

hehe

coc0nut
#9 Posted : 10/21/2019 11:10:56 AM

Pandora!!

Ive been reading my posts here today, and looking at your replies...
It really amazes me that you said those things! Hope youre well now!

If I could, I would give you eternal life Smile not in a cursed way, but for a better world way Smile

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 10/21/2019 4:31:26 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello there, and welcome back!

How do things look now that you're in your early thirties?

Have you had any psychedelic experiences in the meantime?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli