We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sailing the Seas of the Mighty Cheese Options

wearepeople
#1 Posted : 12/8/2012 7:16:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Nexus.

+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

cyb
#2 Posted : 12/8/2012 7:39:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Make sure you return wearepeople...Wink
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Vodsel
#3 Posted : 12/8/2012 8:41:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Psychedelics and yourself are not mutually exclusive, but I figure what you mean. Take care of your needs and be well, hope to see you around again soon.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 12/8/2012 9:22:51 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Please check in once in awhile if the mood strikes - keep us posted, okay?

Peace
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Ice House
#5 Posted : 12/8/2012 11:23:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Fair winds and following seas

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

The Day Tripper
#6 Posted : 12/9/2012 1:02:21 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
Sometimes you have to step back, and hike up the hillside to see the battlefield with better perspective. IMHO thats how life works in general, if theres an imbalance, do whatever you need to correct it.

Psychadelic trench warfare did something like what i assume you are going through, to me. So i took a trip in another direction, and an extened hiatus from psychadelics in general as well. Time will tell if i am making the right decision, but at least its change rather than stagnation. Go where the flow takes you Thumbs up.

Safe travels, and always remember and use your expirences, no matter how you feel about them going foreward. Hope to see you back whenever you feel the time is right.

You'll always be welcome here, psychadelic traveler or not, and the amount of interest you put into the matter isn't imporant. While its a big part of many of our lives, new perspectives/journeys not mutually inclusive to psychadelia, is just as productive/useful if you feel the pull.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.โ€ - Wendell Berry

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 12/9/2012 3:34:03 AM

John Murdoch IV

Yeah it's good to give it a rest for a while sometimes. I've had breaks for years sometimes. But very often for several months.

Well come back when ever you feel like it Smile

Hasta luego Smile

โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

wearepeople
#8 Posted : 12/14/2012 2:01:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Everyone,

I'm back on the Nexus. Thank you for the well-wishes posted above.

That was quick eh? Big grin

I started this break with the intention of being off-line for quite some time. I felt as though I didn't have any valuable information to share and contribute.

I did use this short break to think about areas where I feel comfortable and confident contributing.

Oh, and a good friend, rippleship, signed up and is super excited to finally be on the Nexus. He helped get me back on here.

I'm happy to be back Very happy
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +