We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
tryptamine People of GREAT BRITAIN - the Time is nigh! (Acacia) Options

nen888
#1 Posted : 12/5/2012 7:43:26 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..women, men, children and plants of Great Britain..

your Jurema supplies have been hit..your Ayahuasca lines are being cut..

what you may not realise is that you can fight your way out of this in a relatively short amount of time! with no violence..

a number of Acaciaswill happily tolerate your miserable conditions Laughing

suggested: A. acuminata and A. mucronata..and for more experienced gardeners, A. phlebophylla (though it is harder to obtain seed than the other species) ..hurry lest they ban seeds!!

if you can access a few square meters of ground, you could grow 6 of these trees, and have a sustainably harvestable tryptamine supply for your loved ones..
A. mucronata has oral activity without the addition of MAOIs..it was recently determined by the dmt-nexus to contain some Harmine, the first such finding in an acacia..

Acacia mucronata is described by horticulturalists as possibly the hardiest of all the Acacias in Britain
Quote:
Tolerates some salt in the soil. Hardy to about -10°c for short periods, it can be grown outdoors in many of the milder areas of the country though, even in Cornwall.
[Plants For A Future]

in the acacia info thread p51 is a photo of several acacias growing in england, including London.

for information on growing methods see The Top 8 Acacias to Grow Worldwide
and for indoor growing advice see the excellent Basics for Successful Indoor Gardening

..otherwise, all i can suggest is riot or migrate..Razz

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

3rdI
#2 Posted : 12/5/2012 8:33:02 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Morning nen,

what do you know that I don't? It was all fine yesterday, I know this for sure.

I'm getting some acacia on the grow but what's has happened to Aya and mhrb?

Rioting and migrating both sound good.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

cyb
#3 Posted : 12/5/2012 8:37:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

3rdI wrote:
Rioting and migrating both sound good.

I'm up for a little Riograting too... specially if my vendor goes up the Swanney...
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Non Dua Natura
#4 Posted : 12/5/2012 11:41:25 AM

Namo Amitaba Buddha

I got my MHRB, white caapi vine and Cebil seeds this morning from a vendor without any problems but the unpredictability of the situation with root bark makes this suggestion all the more appealing. Thanks Nen, I'd never have thought it'd be possible to grow something like Acacias in our less-than-ideal climate but I will definitely be looking into this!
When it blows, it stacks...

hug46
#5 Posted : 12/5/2012 12:15:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

have been looking into this down my way (pyrenees) as the raw product is illegal here also, and each time i make a mail order i worry.
Acacia dealbata (the French call it Mimosa)is popular with gardeners in southern France but flourishes more in Provence where the winters are less harsh. Also i am not sure of the DMT content, it appears from my limited research to be not that good.
I am going to buy seeds for a winter hardy acacia to put on my minimal garden. Last year was -12 (the diesel froze in my van one night!) but having said that the uk is getting some fairly harsh winters of late.

xantho
#6 Posted : 12/5/2012 2:41:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:
Acacia dealbata (the French call it Mimosa)is popular with gardeners in southern France but flourishes more in Provence where the winters are less harsh. Also i am not sure of the DMT content, it appears from my limited research to be not that good.

Hey hug, this bit of info from nen on page 19 of the Trying to improve Acacia information thread may be of interest to you:

nen888 wrote:
..ps, the often stated 0.02% alkaloid in A. dealbata is based on a single screening without detail, and cannot be taken as a definitive description of the species or it's subspecies' content..more research needed..

Sounds like a great opportunity Wink Laughing

"Becoming a person of the plants is not a learning process, it is a remembering process. Somewhere in our ancestral line, there was someone that lived deeply connected to the Earth, the Elements, the Sun, Moon and Stars. That ancestor lives inside our DNA, dormant, unexpressed, waiting to be remembered and brought back to life to show us the true nature of our indigenous soul" - Sajah Popham.

hug46
#7 Posted : 12/5/2012 5:14:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xantho wrote:

Sounds like a great opportunity Wink Laughing

thanks for that xantho, i searched for dealbata on here and didn"T find this thread, i"ve also spoken to a gardening friend and she says they do grow around here . A great opportunity indeed ! Thumbs up

d*l*b
#8 Posted : 12/5/2012 6:41:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't wait for the coming years and working more with Acacias. I have a year-old A. confusa sitting on the windowsill that seems to be quite happy and I'll get on with germinating A. maidenii and A. acuminata seed shortly.

As I am likely to be lacking space for the foreseeable future I'll probably find a few spaces I can donate a few of my plants to once they've got to a suitable size and keep a few around my living space.
D × V × F > R

nen888
#9 Posted : 12/6/2012 1:50:12 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hey great people! (& plantsSmile)

..i feel like it's an ironic 'counter-invasion' by the flora of her majesties penal settlement come to sort out the crown..Very happy

to my surprise, apparently Acacia mucronata "Variable Sallow Wattle" is pruned back to the base in very cold winters in england, and can then re-sprout from the base (which only a very few acacias can do!)..

..i've seen A. baileyana (tetrahydroharman/tryptamine) happily growing in Sunderland (or is that 'lund'? ) near
Newcastle-upon-Tyne..

and here's one of the pics from the acacia info thread which i just love..yeah, post your UKAcacia pics here, haha..

Acacia retinodes (1 finding dmt) growing in the middle of Londinium!Cool > <3

nen888 attached the following image(s):
acacia-retinodes-e1326358112128.jpg (191kb) downloaded 212 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 1/6/2023 6:14:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Bumping this with a couple of UK-grown acacias. Sorry, the labels fell off...
downwardsfromzero attached the following image(s):
image2.jpg (1,753kb) downloaded 111 time(s).
635858509.jpg (187kb) downloaded 110 time(s).

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Espurrr
#11 Posted : 1/6/2023 7:27:30 PM

â—‹

donfoolio
#12 Posted : 1/6/2023 9:49:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, A. dealbata as well as Albizzia julibrissin were always plants that caught my interest. In Europe we have a lot of these and they are quite resistent, both growing here in the french mountains with temperatures like minus 15°C
Let's test them more intensively.
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

ijahdan
#13 Posted : 1/7/2023 8:53:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had some nice Acuminatas growing in SW England a few years ago (narrow phyllode variety). Started them in pots and then planted out against a south facing shed wall. They did well for a couple of years, getting to about 2' tall and quite bushy. Unfortunately, a long cold and wet winter killed them off. Still have the dried phyllodes, stalks and roots, waiting to bio assay.

Seeing Mucronata mentioned here has rekindled my interest, epecially as it was grown by 'Plants for a Future', who used to have some land not far from where I live. Anyone tested this variety for alk content?

Baileyana sounds interesting too. If it can grow in Sunderland, it can probably grow anywhere in England.

On a side note, Ive had San Pedro growing outside here for a few years. They get a bit fat and soggy over the winter, but perk up again in the summer. They were all 'rejects' from the main crop in a greenhouse, slow growers basically, left out to take their chances. Might accidentally discover a super hardy strain...

downwardsfromzero
#14 Posted : 1/8/2023 8:32:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

We could almost have been neighbours, ijahdan Very happy Yeah, "my" Acacias aren't all that far from PFAF either...
We should be egging each other on for the bioassay, as I have some specimen material from the plants pictured above.

It's very interesting to hear of your outdoor San Pedros too. Do you have any pictures for us? I'll see about getting some specimens into the ground somewhere come the spring.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

kerelsk
#15 Posted : 1/8/2023 10:23:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to add this reference on T. terscheckii, from 2011

Paul in Essex wrote:
I don't know what experience you have had to make such strong pronouncements but I have a 12ft high Trichocereus terscheckii that has been growing outdoors, unprotected, for around 7 years and in that time it has grown from 8ft to it's current size. I agree they wouldn't survive throughout the country but here, so far, it has been just fine and we all know what this winter, and the last two, have been like.

ijahdan
#16 Posted : 1/9/2023 8:52:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
We could almost have been neighbours, ijahdan Very happy Yeah, "my" Acacias aren't all that far from PFAF either...
We should be egging each other on for the bioassay, as I have some specimen material from the plants pictured above.

It's very interesting to hear of your outdoor San Pedros too. Do you have any pictures for us? I'll see about getting some specimens into the ground somewhere come the spring.

I'll take some pictures next time I visit the allotment. They're all growing in pots though, not directly in the ground. I did plan to try this, maybe make a raised bed full of a mixture of coarse sand, perlite and compost, to help with drainage. Will try and get round to it this spring.

Likewise with assaying the Acuminata material. Imbolc might be a date to aim for..

ijahdan
#17 Posted : 1/9/2023 8:56:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kerelsk wrote:
Just wanted to add this reference on T. terscheckii, from 2011

Paul in Essex wrote:
I don't know what experience you have had to make such strong pronouncements but I have a 12ft high Trichocereus terscheckii that has been growing outdoors, unprotected, for around 7 years and in that time it has grown from 8ft to it's current size. I agree they wouldn't survive throughout the country but here, so far, it has been just fine and we all know what this winter, and the last two, have been like.

A 12' Tersheckii sounds amazing. Ive heard the effects from this variety are quite 'speedy', but maybe could be used as a hardy grafting stock?