We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV22232425NEXT
If you're having trouble getting crystals from acrb, use this tek (thick-light) Options

Swinjin
#461 Posted : 5/28/2013 2:49:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes. Every time.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

JourneyToJah
#462 Posted : 5/28/2013 6:12:39 PM

Free Spirit

This is what I got from the first pull, 1.5gr of nearly white fluff. Thank you TL for the tek.

Peace light and love.

http://img838.imageshack...mg838/6935/cimg3490j.jpg
http://img571.imageshack...img571/3981/cimg3493.jpg
http://img10.imageshack....img10/4139/cimg3494j.jpg
http://img703.imageshack...mg703/5089/cimg3495m.jpg
With these hands I have killed man and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are. -Waugriff

Swinjin
#463 Posted : 5/28/2013 7:56:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice. Thumbs up

oldsoul
#464 Posted : 5/29/2013 7:43:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anybody ever get sediment stuck on the side of the extraction vessel after basifying?
I threw in the Lye, it got extremely hot and the liquid expanded.
When everything cooled down sediment was stuck higher sides of the vessel.
Obviously I can't add the NPS here and operate cleanly
Should I just pour everything into a new extraction vessel?
Or is there some easy way to remove the sediment back into the mix?
I've shaken hard for several minutes, left upside down overnight, no luck
Let me know if you guys have any tips.
THANKS!!
oldsoul attached the following image(s):
jar.png (750kb) downloaded 650 time(s).

One epiphany short of a paradigm shift

Void-explorer
#465 Posted : 5/30/2013 2:51:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what would be the procedure for reducing the stickiness of xtals and in the pan?

sarek
#466 Posted : 5/30/2013 3:38:26 PM

The world is hollow and I have touched the sky

oldsoul,

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=44516

apparently it's to be expected with glass

MagicGing
#467 Posted : 5/30/2013 4:49:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would suggest you filter better before basification.

Maybe at this point you could wait for the sediment to sink to the bottom and siphon off the solution, while avoiding the sediment

Also i think the slime is fats/ oils. Dont boil while acid bathing
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

Void-explorer
#468 Posted : 6/1/2013 6:04:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

could one use a ceramic pan to avoid the silanol groups from binding? and what would be a good filter technique if twice through clean cloth is ineffective? and isnt the point of the tek to boil while the vinegar is with the bark?

prowlingparadox
#469 Posted : 6/1/2013 3:25:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this tek, it was followed pretty much verbatim: used half the ingredients, shot for a ph of 3. used Shellite, heat bath while mixing and separating it. there were xtals falling out before even finished transferring into separation jar.

can not wate for morning Smile

odenedo
#470 Posted : 6/4/2013 11:40:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friends recent pulls.

Here is the results of the first pull from 3 boils with 250 grams of ACRB.

This is the second pull from those same 3 boils

This is the outcome of just those two jars. 2 grams total.

*oneironaut*
#471 Posted : 6/5/2013 3:42:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful Odenedo, just beautiful! Looking like a great yield there my friend!
You can't do anything about yesterday, but you can do everything with tomorrow.

Everything I write on this forum is pure gibberish and fanciful nonsense!

beelzebubba
#472 Posted : 6/9/2013 4:40:42 AM

I can be what I like to see in you and me

I gave it a shot and here's what I got from one boil and two pulls. I followed the tek as closely as I could. Unfortunately my scale only weighs in grams so I have no idea how much is there. The first pull looked a lot more dense than the second, but the second created some neat looking crystals. The first pull was freeze precipitated while the second was mostly left at room temp for about a week. Some of the crystals wouldn't drop at room temp so I stuck two jars in the freezer for a few hours and then let them sit at room temp for a week. It's my theory that I just needed to get a few to crash out in the freezer to help them build themselves at room temp. I really have no idea what i am doing.

First and second pulls

Second pull

null24
#473 Posted : 6/13/2013 6:14:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thumbs up Jesus Beelzebubba! ( thatd be an awesome band) that jar of shiny xtals in naptha is absolutely illuminatingly beautiful!
Good work, that looks like a jar of MAJICK!Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

null24
#474 Posted : 6/13/2013 6:32:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Uhhh, I have a question, and honestly I didnt search, BUT, on my last extract, where I followed this tek
-which worked beautifully before, at least yield wise, I was not able to maintain xtals but was not patient either-
combined with cyb's salt addition, which in theory should be great right?
So the bark I used was the same batch as my last extraction, from which I pulled close to or just over a gram of clear to waxy goo,out of 150 grams-(ACRB HA) crystals grew abundantly upon the matrix, but this was my first access to the molecule in ages, so I did not bother to further crystallize-Im cool with goo actually.
Okay, so here we are acouple months later, and I went to perform my next extraction on the remaing 150 grams of the SAME BATCH, same bag, vendor, date of delivery everything, this was part of my original order.
BUT I had been carrying this bag around with me everywhere, for a couple months. It was not in any kind of properly controlled storage. temp fluctuations were nothing more than my body went through so not so much.
Okay, so did the extraction, but changed a few things.
1.Shredded bark by hand instead of freeze thaw cell lysing cycles, which I did for three days the first time.
2. Added kosher sea salt, unmeasured directly into acidified soup, directly prior ( shook the salt to dissolve) to basifying.
3. There was a violent reaction from the basification, and a powerful indole smell was releasedSmile
4. Let the reacted soup cool a little then added 120ml (I think-the smaller sized bottle of Ronsonol) of naptha
5. Pulled a couple basters worth of naptha, perfectly clean, and this milked up signifigantly upon depositing in a glass. I filmed this, but havent removed ID from the vid-it's really cool looking, but...
6. After this, was having trouble seeing into the thin layer throught he hppe2 jug, and decided to decant into a handy glass jug, which appeared to have at least the required volume.
7. Was decanting, with friend/assisstant holding the funnel actually putting our intent into the jar
Wut? and I got distracted and it poured over. We both got a lot of the soup on our bare hands and began running for the vinegar, when we realized there was no burn.Wut?
8. So I poured all this nps down the drain ( I know I know, man I feel bad, that wasnt my INTENT at all, ugh) and was unable to find the other bottle of nps to pull with so we just evapped the two basters of milky ps on a dish and ... nothing. There was actually enough for one good entheogenic dose, which I donated to my assisstant.

What the hell, why was the basified soup not hot? We didnt have ph strips, again couldnt find them , her house is a freakin mess. But that stuff was BASIFIED man. It seemed to have neutalized somehow.

I did another pull eventually and evapped the milky nps to the same results.

Why does the spirit evade me sometimes?Shocked
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

stoneyone
#475 Posted : 8/15/2013 5:18:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a recent storm knocked over a confusa tree the was in the yard. Left me with exposed roots... cant wait to try this tek out.
stoneyone attached the following image(s):
IMG_4774.JPG (2,250kb) downloaded 351 time(s).
IMG_4771.JPG (2,806kb) downloaded 351 time(s).
IMG_4770.JPG (1,771kb) downloaded 347 time(s).

Swinjin
#476 Posted : 8/17/2013 12:07:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

stoneyone wrote:
a recent storm knocked over a confusa tree the was in the yard. Left me with exposed roots... cant wait to try this tek out.

Get that trunk bark too dude! It's supposed to be almost just as good as the root bark.Thumbs up

alert
#477 Posted : 8/17/2013 7:21:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice stoneyone! I love the fact you are able to harvest the rootbark ethically and locally, it is almost like the universe is pointing you towards an extraction.

I should be doing my first extraction on ACRB next week sometime. I have much experience with MHRB but I always went STB and then cleaned up the final product via re-x. This will be my first A/B on NN-DMT containing material, but I have successfully extracted alkaloids from ayahuasca vine, coca leaves, and Peruvian torch via A/B so I am not that worried about the process.

The seller I acquired the ACRB from has excellent feedback so I doubt quality will be an issue.

I've had the chance to smoke synthetic DMT and it was noticeably different (though similar) to MHRB extract so I am anxious to try to ACRB extract and see how it compares to the others.

I also have some nearly pure 5-MeO-DMT laying around I am considering mixing with part of the ACRB extract to make a unique changa.

alert
#478 Posted : 8/22/2013 2:17:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone had any luck with this confusa extraction without grinding the root bark in a blender? I started with pre-shredded root bark and so far I have froze/thawed it twice while manually breaking it up more with my hands each time. It is in the freezer for a third time now.

I have a blender but I use it every day to make smoothies and I don't want to risk messing it up with the bark.

Anyone think I can still achieve a decent yield with bark broken down manually?

InnerVoyages29
#479 Posted : 8/22/2013 6:18:25 AM

The Other You

alert wrote:
Anyone had any luck with this confusa extraction without grinding the root bark in a blender? I started with pre-shredded root bark and so far I have froze/thawed it twice while manually breaking it up more with my hands each time. It is in the freezer for a third time now.

Anyone think I can still achieve a decent yield with bark broken down manually?

I've used this Tek twice and both times I used shredded pieces of root bark and had great yields. I read somewhere that using powdered root bark makes transferring the liquid from your two pots used for acid bath/reducing, a bit messy. Save your blender IMO Wink

"It has touched people, changed points of view, accelerated self improvement, given hope to those without, pushed those who seek to learn, and hyper slapped those that need to be put in their place." - anrchy

The Art of Changa Making - Courtesy of OM

"There is no... Life I know... To compare with Pure imagination.... Living there... You'll be free... If you truly Wish to be" - Willy Wonka

alert
#480 Posted : 8/23/2013 11:13:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm almost through with my acid cooks. When I basify would it be better to add a pre-made lye solution to the my acid solution or add the lye directly to the acid solution?

I know the OP suggests adding the lye directly but it seems to me adding a pre-made solution may be better so you can be sure 100% of the lye is dissolved

Will it make a difference at all?

«PREV22232425NEXT