We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1718192021NEXT»
If you're having trouble getting crystals from acrb, use this tek (thick-light) Options

mailorderdiety
#361 Posted : 4/29/2013 4:33:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

buriedburden wrote:
I used this tek to a T and it resulted in beautiful white crystals that smell vaguely like spice. They don't seem to have any qualities of spice though. I've vaporized 50mg in my gvg and all i get are spatial effects. I was wondering what i could do to extract a more pure product? would washing and recrystaling help or are my efforts at a loss?

wow dude! i had this EXACT thing happen to me too. i followed the tek, got the best crystals of my life, they are in this thread, amazing, but have no noticeable dmt effect at 50mg... i did 100 mg. and got nice psychedelic threshold and spacial not really visual. smells slightly of dmt. I have no idea what they are. they don't taste salty or like base.

btw, i switched suppliers and got waxy substance and goo mixed with yellow crystals and it's VERY strong combo. So i guess there are some mystery alkaloids out there that crystalize better than ever but are not dmt.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Void-explorer
#362 Posted : 4/29/2013 4:57:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoked some of my crystally goo and blasted off into hyperspace, I am quite pleased.. Just a general question if anyone has used this tek with absorbic acid how much did you use for say 500 grams of acrb?

Chocolate Sheikh
#363 Posted : 4/29/2013 5:14:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

swim tried this extraction with 250g root bark, following the recipe closely (but halved). The end product had the consistency and color of dry ear wax. When vaporized this substance produced no psychoactive effects, just a numbing smoky vapor that tasted terrible.

edit: swim was using heat baths between agitations

joshisom
#364 Posted : 4/29/2013 7:54:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

verry nice teck i didnt do it exactly but out of 500 grams acacia confusa ive pulled 12 grams!!! and boy is it powerful. for some reason before i read this i never thoght of reducing my cooks i think that really helps i will post pictures of the process i did and my overall end product because basically it was the same as this just a few different things were changed but only if you guys would like to see them. oh ya i used ACRB from hawaii that i got from a biding sight. one more thing although my crystals were not all snow white they were pretty damn white most was whitesh yellow and them some pulls were snow white and verry last pull was brown i must have done 7 pulls. has anypone used trunk bark i just finished up some and it seems that my pulls were even more white than with the root bark. i am amazed with results with acacia confusa my first few attempts yielded goo but the more times i try the cleaner and larger yields i get i cant even remember how i managed to pull goo lol not that the goo is bad. ive never worked with mimosa but it seems that confusa is much better ive never heard of people getting yields this big with mimosa.

P.S anyone having trouble getting crystals with this teck i cannot imply enough YOU MUST ROOM PRECIPITATE AND REUSE YOUR NAPTHA.

MagicGing
#365 Posted : 4/29/2013 2:23:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello thick light

What ph was acheived with the NaOH?
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

buriedburden
#366 Posted : 4/30/2013 2:17:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mailorderdiety wrote:
buriedburden wrote:
I used this tek to a T and it resulted in beautiful white crystals that smell vaguely like spice. They don't seem to have any qualities of spice though. I've vaporized 50mg in my gvg and all i get are spatial effects. I was wondering what i could do to extract a more pure product? would washing and recrystaling help or are my efforts at a loss?

wow dude! i had this EXACT thing happen to me too. i followed the tek, got the best crystals of my life, they are in this thread, amazing, but have no noticeable dmt effect at 50mg... i did 100 mg. and got nice psychedelic threshold and spacial not really visual. smells slightly of dmt. I have no idea what they are. they don't taste salty or like base.

btw, i switched suppliers and got waxy substance and goo mixed with yellow crystals and it's VERY strong combo. So i guess there are some mystery alkaloids out there that crystalize better than ever but are not dmt.

I think i may just have to try a different supplier. I feel so defeated! Can you point me in the right direction (not the specific source, but what i should be looking for)? I just don't want to have this mishap reoccur.

joshisom
#367 Posted : 4/30/2013 7:59:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

try from the big island of hawaii hint the east side ive gotten always good results from ther on a certain common biding sight i will not name

shanedudddy2
#368 Posted : 4/30/2013 9:26:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I and another have on here have had bad results from another individual from a common biding site, resulting in the inactive/near inactive xtals that mailorderdiety was speaking of. Never the less, good luck Smile

MagicGing
#369 Posted : 4/30/2013 12:47:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the luck. I appreciate it!!Big grin

Swim sayd he had crystals precip, however they didnt stick to the glass and melted later while evapping. I just read other people having similiar problems, they just left it in the freeze longer.

Swim sayd he did get crystals from the very first extraction, with this same batch, using 50 grams and Hydrated lime, but its pittiful
Here it is.

Also the second pic was the most recent attempt a few seconds after he decanted the hot naptha, which was clear; however this is the attempt that didnt stick to the glass, mentioned above. He made changa out of it for the gvg. Just enough of an effect to say theres an effect. He sayd like drinking a glass or 2 of wine
MagicGing attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,684kb) downloaded 386 time(s).
image.jpg (1,419kb) downloaded 389 time(s).
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

shanedudddy2
#370 Posted : 4/30/2013 1:30:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Swim sayd he had crystals precip, however they didnt stick to the glass and melted later while evapping. I just read other people having similiar problems, they just left it in the freeze longer.

Sounds to me like condensation which froze in the freezer, and then evaporated, that`s what has happened to me in the past.

MagicGing
#371 Posted : 4/30/2013 2:41:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not condensation. It was a perfect seperation between polarities. Also when swim evapped, there was a clear goo with an odor. The naptha definatly dissolved stuff, as seen in the second pic, and when he seperated it was 100% clear naptha, about 10 seconds later he said it turned into the second pic

Gone-and-Back
#372 Posted : 4/30/2013 6:17:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was going to be using this tek sometime soon, since it seems to be the easiest A/B for Acacias, and has a great yield. However, I had a question about the hot bath. The people I live with do not like the smell of these things, but do not care that it gets done. So I am trying to not do it in the kitchen where a hot water bath could be prepaired easier.

My question is, in the room that I will be using for my extraction, I have a heat lamp that I was going to use to heat up the jar instead of a hot water bath. I have previously used this before to heat up and slowly evaporate naptha for freeze precipitation, and it worked wonderfully. Will this work just as well as the hot water bath? I just dont want to carry tubs of hot water from one end of the house to another and have a chance of burning myself.

Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

InnerVoyages29
#373 Posted : 5/1/2013 8:38:43 AM

The Other You

This was my second extraction using this tek. Still have yet to weigh out the total yield but the results are looking good. I used Food grade phosphoric Acid for the acid bath, and a lot less Naptha than what the tek suggests to use.

I got some pretty big white crystals that crashed at room temp from the first pull. What I let freeze precip. ended up turning to a gooey mess and eventually dissolved, which is usually what happens with every attempt at freeze precip.
InnerVoyages29 attached the following image(s):
download.jpg (100kb) downloaded 347 time(s).
download-3.jpg (131kb) downloaded 350 time(s).
download-1.jpg (123kb) downloaded 344 time(s).
download-1.png (481kb) downloaded 342 time(s).
download-4.jpg (155kb) downloaded 335 time(s).
download-5.jpg (137kb) downloaded 335 time(s).
download-6.jpg (178kb) downloaded 323 time(s).
"It has touched people, changed points of view, accelerated self improvement, given hope to those without, pushed those who seek to learn, and hyper slapped those that need to be put in their place." - anrchy

The Art of Changa Making - Courtesy of OM

"There is no... Life I know... To compare with Pure imagination.... Living there... You'll be free... If you truly Wish to be" - Willy Wonka

Aquarius
#374 Posted : 5/2/2013 3:07:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings from the land of confusa.
As AC is SWIM's only reliable source in here in HK, SWIM would like to share some information on her experiments, using an AB extraction.

In the last 10 attempts, SWIM found freeze precipitation to be quite successful.
The DMT clumps up into spots around SWIM's 500ml jam jar producing a beige coloured highly active mass of DMT.

SWIM has had little luck in producing pure xtals with this process.

Enter the cupboard under SWIM's sink. Late night, SWIM had forgotten about a jar with 400ml of DMT saturated naptha, the next morning my brain recalled my jar, in which I discovered a couple of nice xtal formations so SWIM decided to wait it out in the hope they would increase in size.
They did and in conclusion SWIM has concluded that this method was far more effective in producing pure xtals.
Aquarius attached the following image(s):
DSC04668.JPG (4,064kb) downloaded 310 time(s).

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

MagicGing
#375 Posted : 5/2/2013 3:12:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What do you mean by "this method"? Freeze preciping?

MagicGing
#376 Posted : 5/2/2013 3:19:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful crystals btw

Aquarius
#377 Posted : 5/2/2013 3:34:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok swim shall elaborate more-

500gms ACTB (trunk bark)
Cut down into small pieces about half a cigarette lighter in size.
Bark covered with H20, frozen and then into a pot of boiling water.
1000mls H20 acidified with 200mls of vinegar.
Simmered med heat for 2 hours
Mass reduced to 1000ml
Filtered into pot 2,low heat to reduce further.

Another 1000mls with 200ml vinegar added to bark.
Simmered med heat for 2 hours
Mass reduced to 1000ml
Filtered into pot 2 total mass reduced to 1000ml

Filtered into a 2000ml airtight swingtop lock jar, rubber sealed.

Let to sit overnight for excess particles/sediment to settle.
Re-filtered.

Based with 100gms of LYE-pre soaked into 250mls H20

250ml Naptha heated and added to basified AC.
Stirred,not shaken (perhaps we call this a reverse Martini approach?)

And then left to its own process in a dark cool location.

**freeze precip could be used at this stage if time was short.
***heating the base and naptha seems to reduce the chance of goo from SWIM's experience.
Maybe swim got lucky here,with all the rain now is waiting for drier days to harvest another round. SWIM will keep updating once conditions have improved.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aquarius
#378 Posted : 5/2/2013 3:39:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has noted the goo's produced in the past came from shallow Pyrex dishes.
Since changing to Jam/Mayo the goo has all but disappeared.
That and heating both BASE and SOLVENT to approx 70 deg Celsius.

Eleanor Roosevelt

MagicGing
#379 Posted : 5/2/2013 3:39:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. Do you know what pH approximatly you achieved with the addition of lye?
Also for the crystals in the above pic, you just let them precip at room temp for however long they needed?
And i assume if you did let them precip at room temp, then no fats would precip with them???

Thanks for the help

---ooo0ooo---
#380 Posted : 5/2/2013 3:47:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Aquarius wrote:
Ok swim shall elaborate more-

Nice crystals!

Couple of questions -

1. When you reduced to 1000ml, how hot was your acidified soup?
2. The jar under the sink - lid on or off?

Thanks!

«PREV1718192021NEXT»