We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1516171819NEXT»
If you're having trouble getting crystals from acrb, use this tek (thick-light) Options

mailorderdiety
#321 Posted : 4/8/2013 7:06:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BobbyBrazil wrote:
mailorderdiety wrote:
bobby brazil i understand your frustration at not being able to get crystals... crystals are cool. But does it have dmt at all? my problem is that i had crystals and goo but no dmt. Now i found a supplier that has goo and dmt! in the end that is all that is important, being able to fold space time and see at least 4th dimensional space time. Crystals to me are just a luxury... so did you get any dmt from your kansas man?

Yes, I did a re-crystallization and my end product looked like the picture with the razor blade on page 15. I went ahead and tried some of it and it was quite potent. So I must say that it has DMT in it.

I also made some Asiauasca from it with some rue seed and had quite a happy experience. Very happy

excellent! i'm a fan of this infused leaf and i have gone further just hitting a pot pipe with my evapped leaf using the left overs in my jars then my dmt crystal in my glass vapor genie. i relly cant explain it but i think because i don't care i go further with my calea leaf and my left overs.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BobbyBrazil
#322 Posted : 4/8/2013 5:36:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

odenedo wrote:
Unfortunately SWIM does not get anything to drop out at room temp that stays. Only freeze precipitations work. The pics here are from the pull that was put in a pyrex baking dish. Most xtals would stay suspended in the naphtha and not stick to the sides. So it was decided to be poured into a mason jar and from there they sank to the bottom but will not attach to the jar. Whats the best way to get the xtals without losing anything?

On a side note...doesnt the first pic look like Xibalba in the climax scene of the film The Fountain? Thought that was pretty awesome! Razz

I had a very similar issue with the crystals not wanting to stick to the jar as well. Here is what I did...
First you have to put a plate or dish in the freezer so that it gets nice and cold like the jar with the goodies in it.
Then once you have said plate nice and cold you pull out the jar and decant it very carefully to get the top layer of naphta out leaving the slush. At this point use a spoon to push the slush back into the jar and try to get that last little bit of clear solvant out without letting the slush get passed it. You have to do this quite quickly or the solvant will start to heat up and re-absorb your precious crystals. Now quickly take out the plate from the freezer and poor the slush onto it. Recap the jar and throw that back into the freezer upside down so that the last little bits of solvant can be taken out without stealing any more crystals. At this point you should be able to use the cold plate and spoon to separate the crystals from the solvant by just tilting the plate a little bit and letting the solvant run down. All of this has to happen quite quickly or the crystal in the slush will de-solve. Get rid of the last couple drops of solvant that accumulate away from your now more visible crystals and toss the plate back in the freezer at a slight angle to get the rest of the solvant to drain away. You shouldn't have too much solvant left at this point so hopefully your freezer won't stink too much. At least mine didn't that I could tell. Leave it all there for ten to fifteen minutes and you should end up with some very nice usable stuff! Thumbs up

InnerVoyages29
#323 Posted : 4/8/2013 6:16:03 PM

The Other You

BobbyBrazil wrote:
odenedo wrote:
Unfortunately SWIM does not get anything to drop out at room temp that stays. Only freeze precipitations work. The pics here are from the pull that was put in a pyrex baking dish. Most xtals would stay suspended in the naphtha and not stick to the sides. So it was decided to be poured into a mason jar and from there they sank to the bottom but will not attach to the jar. Whats the best way to get the xtals without losing anything?

On a side note...doesnt the first pic look like Xibalba in the climax scene of the film The Fountain? Thought that was pretty awesome! Razz

I had a very similar issue with the crystals not wanting to stick to the jar as well. Here is what I did...
First you have to put a plate or dish in the freezer so that it gets nice and cold like the jar with the goodies in it.
Then once you have said plate nice and cold you pull out the jar and decant it very carefully to get the top layer of naphta out leaving the slush. At this point use a spoon to push the slush back into the jar and try to get that last little bit of clear solvant out without letting the slush get passed it. You have to do this quite quickly or the solvant will start to heat up and re-absorb your precious crystals. Now quickly take out the plate from the freezer and poor the slush onto it. Recap the jar and throw that back into the freezer upside down so that the last little bits of solvant can be taken out without stealing any more crystals. At this point you should be able to use the cold plate and spoon to separate the crystals from the solvant by just tilting the plate a little bit and letting the solvant run down. All of this has to happen quite quickly or the crystal in the slush will de-solve. Get rid of the last couple drops of solvant that accumulate away from your now more visible crystals and toss the plate back in the freezer at a slight angle to get the rest of the solvant to drain away. You shouldn't have too much solvant left at this point so hopefully your freezer won't stink too much. At least mine didn't that I could tell. Leave it all there for ten to fifteen minutes and you should end up with some very nice usable stuff! Thumbs up

The method your explaining worked best for me also. I found that when I poured out the naptha and put back in freezer slightly tilted/upside down for couple hours made the crystals a lot easier to work with.
"It has touched people, changed points of view, accelerated self improvement, given hope to those without, pushed those who seek to learn, and hyper slapped those that need to be put in their place." - anrchy

The Art of Changa Making - Courtesy of OM

"There is no... Life I know... To compare with Pure imagination.... Living there... You'll be free... If you truly Wish to be" - Willy Wonka

InnerVoyages29
#324 Posted : 4/8/2013 6:23:48 PM

The Other You

odenedo wrote:

SWIM used a 5x7 glass Tupperware dish for for what he let drop out at room temp. SWIM thinks he was able to get good results from what dropped at air temp because of the smaller container. SWIM posted a pic of the container and results on previous page.
"It has touched people, changed points of view, accelerated self improvement, given hope to those without, pushed those who seek to learn, and hyper slapped those that need to be put in their place." - anrchy

The Art of Changa Making - Courtesy of OM

"There is no... Life I know... To compare with Pure imagination.... Living there... You'll be free... If you truly Wish to be" - Willy Wonka

mrdandman
#325 Posted : 4/8/2013 10:21:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I hate to sound dumb, but I am struggling to understand the first step of the tek. I get boiling it for an hour and a half, and then pouring off the water, but that's when it becomes confusing. Do I strain the water off into a different pot, keeping the plant matter in the original pot, and then re-add the original amount of vinegar and water to the original first pot? What exactly should be done with the second pot though? If you start reducing the second pot while you're boiling the second hour and a half, won't the second pot dry out and evaporate all the water away before you can add the second boils solution to the second pot?

FungusMungus
#326 Posted : 4/8/2013 10:45:25 PM

Infinite Potential

mrdandman wrote:
I hate to sound dumb, but I am struggling to understand the first step of the tek. I get boiling it for an hour and a half, and then pouring off the water, but that's when it becomes confusing. Do I strain the water off into a different pot, keeping the plant matter in the original pot, and then re-add the original amount of vinegar and water to the original first pot? What exactly should be done with the second pot though? If you start reducing the second pot while you're boiling the second hour and a half, won't the second pot dry out and evaporate all the water away before you can add the second boils solution to the second pot?

No you can discard the material after your first boil.

For the second pot you want to add the water/vinegar to the same level as your first boil and then reduce, filter, then repeat the same process 3-5 times if you wish.

odenedo
#327 Posted : 4/8/2013 11:37:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FungusMungus wrote:

No you can discard the material after your first boil.

For the second pot you want to add the water/vinegar to the same level as your first boil and then reduce, filter, then repeat the same process 3-5 times if you wish.

That is wrong. You want to keep the material and use the water and vinegar to extract the dmt alkaloids out of the plant material so you add more water and vinegar to the original pot(with all plant matter) after you pour off the previous boils into the secondary pot which you reduce by putting on a low heat level as to not boil off all liquid. If you keep it at a simmer it shouldnt reduce all the liquid to nothing. Just keep an eye on it and if it seems to be boiling to much or boiling away the water to fast just turn the heat down.

FungusMungus
#328 Posted : 4/8/2013 11:43:35 PM

Infinite Potential

Ohh sorry about that. Sad I re-read the tek, your right.

Btw, nice crystals!

hobobrown
#329 Posted : 4/10/2013 3:20:11 AM

Atom Pilot

Just wanted to say great tek. I'm on my 2nd attempt with amazing results so far. First attempt was kinda skimpy and yellowy, but I didn't give up. Got some stuff from a different seller and it seems like it's paying off. I'd have to say that ACRB content definitely varies a lot, so don't give up if you're not yielding much. I had all yellow stuff the first time and now this time its all white, fluffy and abundant. My first pulls are upside-down in the freezer, so I'll try and come back later to post results.
hobobrown attached the following image(s):
IMG_0306.JPG (1,913kb) downloaded 377 time(s).

odenedo
#330 Posted : 4/10/2013 7:53:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice job Hobo. Yeah whatever you do dont get discouraged people. Go through what you did the go through the tek and see if there are things you missed or could have done with more precision. Here is a jar from the 3rd pull SWIM did. The one that was dropping xtals before it could get siphoned fast enough.

Regarding the baking dish, it was put into a jar and let the xtals settle then siphoned off the naphtha as best as could be done then was poured onto a freezer cold plate and is now evaporating off in the freezer with lots of xtals left behind.

shanedudddy2
#331 Posted : 4/10/2013 8:30:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So jelly of all these Pictures Sad oh wells, I`ll have results soon enough *waits by mailbox* lol

BobbyBrazil
#332 Posted : 4/10/2013 1:34:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

odenedo wrote:
Regarding the baking dish, it was put into a jar and let the xtals settle then siphoned off the naphtha as best as could be done then was poured onto a freezer cold plate and is now evaporating off in the freezer with lots of xtals left behind.

I'm really glad my suggestion was able to help you out. Thumbs up

mrdandman
#333 Posted : 4/10/2013 4:43:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am finally officially starting the extraction process and thought I would document the entire thing with pictures and let you guys see how I'm doing. This first set if is the Acacia Root Bark, which I am currently in the process of breaking down and freezing.
mrdandman attached the following image(s):
130410-113943.jpg (108kb) downloaded 349 time(s).
130410-114017.jpg (96kb) downloaded 350 time(s).

mrdandman
#334 Posted : 4/10/2013 10:09:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When scaling down the amounts of materials for the tek, do you scale down the total boil time as well? I'm only using 100 g of bark and 400 mL water with 20 ml of vinegar, so do I scale down the hour and a half to 18 minutes? I feel like I should boil it longer to get as much spice as possible out of the plant matter, but with such a small amount of liquid I feel like the water will boil out pretty quick. Should I just simmer at just bubbling and replace the water/vinegar when the liquid level is low and still boil for around an hour before putting it in the second pot to reduce?

hopefull
#335 Posted : 4/10/2013 10:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha that's funny that's exactly what im doing right now! I hope it works. Im only using 50 grams of bark and simmer and kind of boil for 40 minutes. If it starts getting to low I add more water and vinegar. I also just posted that same question.
A single truth in a world of lies

odenedo
#336 Posted : 4/11/2013 5:07:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im pretty sure youd keep the boil time the same because that is the amount of time for the alkaloids to be removed from the root bark. Regardless of how much material you use the time would have to be the same whether your using 500 grams or 100 grams.

mrdandman
#337 Posted : 4/11/2013 5:53:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I figured as such. I finished boiling using the posted times, and by the fifth boil, the soup was clearer. Now I've based and added the naptha, which seperates into a distinct layer. However, the layer is very small, say between an 1/8 to a 1/2 inch at most compared to 2 inches of red solution. I scaled the tek down properly but I know you want more solvent than less solvent to pull as much out of the solution as possible. Should I add a small amount of naptha to the jar?

mrdandman
#338 Posted : 4/11/2013 5:57:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Here are some pictures to explain. While I was posting my last reply, the solvent layer grew significantly, and looks much better, though I still don't actually know what it should look like. How do you guys think I'm doing so far.
mrdandman attached the following image(s):
130411-005424.jpg (71kb) downloaded 319 time(s).
130411-005427-0.jpg (70kb) downloaded 321 time(s).

odenedo
#339 Posted : 4/11/2013 6:32:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats what it should look like. Remember to do this multiple times as well as giving enough time to separate between each mixing. Then after about the 8th time, 10th being what SWIM does give it a longer wait to make sure all naphtha has separated from the red soupy liquid then do your pull carefully. Good luck

mrdandman
#340 Posted : 4/12/2013 2:54:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After the first freeze precip and putting the solvent back into the basified solution, do I want to reheat the solution itself or the naptha. From the research I've done, I think you want the naptha to be warm to increase the solubility and get more into the naptha. Is the the right way to do it, by heating the naptha and then adding it back into the basified solution?

«PREV1516171819NEXT»