We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Whats a good online source for chemicals Options

Mr.0ldtymer
#1 Posted : 3/7/2009 3:25:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was going to try out the FASA extraction but I'm not sure of any good sources of chemicals.I don't know if there is many chem suppliers that are scam sites but wanted to order from a reputable site that ships within the states.ThanksSmile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

GirlsHateMe
#2 Posted : 3/7/2009 4:54:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont think to many people are running scams for chemicals.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

benzyme
#3 Posted : 3/7/2009 5:02:24 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

GirlsHateMe wrote:
I dont think to many people are running scams for chemicals.

(I hope you're kidding, otherwise...) were you born yesterday?

there was one called the "chemical closet" in the uk.
hell, there's one called buydmt.com
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

GirlsHateMe
#4 Posted : 3/7/2009 5:19:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nah man I really wasnt aware, thanks for the heads up about that.

and buydmt.com? who the hell would order from a site named that?
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

VisualDistortion
#5 Posted : 3/7/2009 7:39:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, there are all sorts of semi legal businesses set up by the DEA to moniter the sales and inflow and outflow of chemicals and extracts moving around and in and out of the US. You can find the name of some of these businesses on wetdreams.ws
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Mr.0ldtymer
#6 Posted : 3/7/2009 2:19:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I didn't really think there was much restriction on the chemicals that we use.All I need is ACS lab grade Acetone and Xylene.I thought they were so commonly used that it wouldn't be a big deal.

VisualDistortion
#7 Posted : 3/7/2009 11:38:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, xylene and acetone are pretty safe chemicals. But things like sassafrol oil and what not are actually traded and sold by DEA run businesses to moniter and get an idea of the general activity of the product in and out of the country.

GirlsHateMe
#8 Posted : 3/7/2009 11:51:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mmmmm sassafrol oil. do want.

Mr.0ldtymer
#9 Posted : 3/8/2009 12:56:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I wouldn't order sassafrol oil for nobody.Much wiser to exract or synth that yourself.But I guess nobody wants to share any of their sources so I'm going to just order and hope that it arrives.This is a good deal on Acetone I was looking at http://secure.sciencecom...rade-16oz-P6659C670.aspx .Here is the max impurities listed.
Color (APHA)
<10
Density (g/ml) at 25° C
<0.7857
Residue after evaporation
<0.001%
Solubility in water
To Pass Test
Acidity (as CH3COOH)
<0.0003 meq/g
Alkalinity (as NH3)
<0.0006 meq/g
Aldehyde (as HCHO)
<0.002%
Isopropyl Alcohol
<0.05%
Substances Reducing KMnO4
To Pass Test
Water
<0.5%
Assay
>99.5% (CH3)2CO

Are any impurities going to react with the extraction?Also I have a question about the xylene.I cannot seemed to find a good grade of xylene of the net for a decent price.Every site I visit has it extremly expensive.The only type that I have seen around here comes in a blue can identical to the VM&P Naptha.Would that be considered clean enough or do I need to find a certain name brand?Thanks

VisualDistortion
#10 Posted : 3/8/2009 1:43:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well i buy everything in stores so i wouldn't know about online. But this site sells labware and chemicals.

http://www.labdepotinc.c...laboratory-chemicals.php

Mr.0ldtymer
#11 Posted : 3/8/2009 2:27:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was under the impression that store bought acetone contains trace amounts of heavy metals.If you have used acetone and xylene from a store what are some of the brands you trust?

amor_fati
#12 Posted : 3/8/2009 2:44:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIM recommends kleanstrip for acetone.

Mr.0ldtymer
#13 Posted : 3/8/2009 3:02:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for that amor_fati.I'll have to do some looking around for that.Would SWIY have any recommendations for xylene?Also I just noticed that this should have been placed in the general in noob section.My apologies for that

benzyme
#14 Posted : 3/10/2009 1:01:47 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

haha..that's funny

(from whois.com: )

Registrant:
Jan DeBurg
2678 ZG De Lier
Burgemeester Crezeelaan, Zuid 2678 KX
NL

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: BUYDMT.COM
Created on: 01-JUN-08
Expires on: 01-JUN-09
Last Updated on: 01-JUN-08

Administrative, Technical Contact:
DeBurg, Jan
2678 ZG De Lier
Burgemeester Crezeelaan, Zuid 2678 KX
NL
174 53 23 00
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

benzyme
#15 Posted : 3/11/2009 11:01:57 AM

analytical chemist

it means the server is in NL.
last month it was in Chino,CA (as in california).

and they don't even sell 5-MeO-DMT...it was tested and found to be 5-MeO-T
http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=3465