We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
recent solar eclipse Options

Ancient Realms
#1 Posted : 11/26/2012 5:06:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

has any one felt the effects of the recent solar eclipse? About a week ago i was at a doof in northern queensland Australia. It was a seven day event, awesome music, 6 stages/ dance floors and Alex and Allison Grey were there. The event was based around the solar eclipse that could be viewed at the party site. On wednesday 14th everyone gathered at mainstage which was ontop of a small hill. I had some lsd in time so i was peaking when the eclipse happend. Everyone there was so moved, i cried, so many people cried. It was the most powerfull thing i had ever felt. I felt a bit rude to pull out my pipe and smoke some changa but the guy next to me whipped out a joint full of changa. Ever since that morning i have been feeling a great shift in my consciousness and seeing it everywhere. I have never given and recived so many hugs in my whole life. A shift towards a better planet and more awareness among our race. I have even noticed this back in civilisation, or is it just my own positivity reflecting back at me, and if it is that must be good. It all starts with the self.

Inkalesh Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandemic
#2 Posted : 11/26/2012 4:11:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So a solar event greatly changed you?

Ancient Realms
#3 Posted : 11/26/2012 11:51:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry if your an atheist or something but yeah.. I must say i do feel something. Maybe because i had some lsd and smoked some changa, or because of all the people that were there in the same place for the same reason all viewing a total solar eclipse! Im not saying it was religious, im saying it was very spiritual and comes back to that same one sorce, that consciousness that fills all of us and the huge garden sphere floating in space that we live on. Can you feel it Smile

acacian
#4 Posted : 11/27/2012 12:23:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Ancient Realms Smile ...I am so bummed that I missed the eclipse festival. Unfortunately i didn't have enough money to make it up.. but my friend went and he just came down to melbourne to stay. He said the same thing.. that something feels different. And i don't doubt him.. there is something differen't about him now. He has really grown over the years, but he said that at that festival something really special went down and everyone could feel it. He said that the eclipse was one of the most emotional things he's ever seen.. especially when the slither of sun started emerging again, bringing light to all

Botanical Bliss
#5 Posted : 11/27/2012 12:33:00 AM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

That sounds like an amazing doof. Cool
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

Ancient Realms
#6 Posted : 11/27/2012 5:06:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey thanks Acacian, sucks you didn't make it... You never know i could of met your friend.

its really awesome to here im not crazy! But how is that crazy?! Smile this all relates to the 2012 theory that there is a massive shift happening and its happening now.

Botanical Bliss
#7 Posted : 11/27/2012 3:43:52 PM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

Some people here might call you a conspiracy theorist for talking anything 2012, but I think a shift is happening, I can feel it myself, as can many others. Thing is, I think it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you're open and ready for it, and you aren't just sitting around waiting for things to happen, then you will likely experience changes for the better. I certainly have these past few months, and recently I've found many amazing people to learn and grow with during these times where drastic changes need to be made in order for our species to survive and be in harmony with the rest of earth.
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

Bee E Zee
#8 Posted : 12/12/2012 6:57:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I most certainly was affected by the eclipse (and also have undergone a massive spiritual rebirth synchronisticaly in time with 2012). Massive changes. Great epiphanies. I wrote quite extensively about my experiences in the 'Christianity' thread and to a lesser extent in my own introduction within the 'Intros' forum. To be honest, and this sounds crazy, I almost felt that my life caused the solar eclipse. In some ways I still believe this, just that I acknowledge myself as being connected to every other thing in the universe and being the same as, and that I am simply one version of consciousness experiencing itself, therefor, I am the Sun and the Moon (as are you). It was so extremely powerful and I barely took any medicines that week. I was moving in perfect motion with the rest of the universe when i created my wiccan shrine 24hrs before. I was moving in perfect harmony with the universe when I was dancing naked in a sober trance. Pure clockwork we are. Since coming back to society I have somewhat lost touch with that deeper connection, however what I gleaned at the moment of the eclipse, will stay with me forever. I sacrificed everything and put my life on the line and headed up North for one thing and came back to a freshly broken home with absolutely nothing (Literally. Gypsies stole my wallet and passport and other important belongings and I was left confused and abandoned eating road kill)... But coupled with that nothing... I realise that I have come back with everything.