We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lsd and harmalas Options

Ancient Realms
#1 Posted : 11/21/2012 8:06:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey just wondering if its ok to dose on harmalas before taking my lsd? I have done it once before with incredible effects, but im just wondering if its generally safe. There is probably something about this on the forum but i couldn't find anything.

some advice would be nice. What about dosage too?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SHroomtroll
#2 Posted : 11/21/2012 10:23:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Never ever heard anything bad about it, conflicting reports on if it works though.

For me it never did much, but smoking changa vs smoking freebase dmt on lsd is very different though Razz

Whatisreal
#3 Posted : 11/21/2012 3:11:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well I remembered this thread called LSD + MAOI - WARNING!! DO NOT ATTEMPT! https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=5720

Seems to be quite potent. Might want to start low. Also check out erowid experiences you might find experiences with this same combo.

CLT
#4 Posted : 11/21/2012 3:50:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some more comments can be found here.

Most important regarding to safety is the comment by House:
Quote:
You MUST make sure you have pure LSD, however! You do not want to mix harmala (RIMA, MAOI) with an unknown drug laid on blotter. It's great taken with a dose or taken after the dose has kicked in, as the vasodilation of the harmala counters the vasoconstriction of the LSD.

Start slow, report back and add your experience to the list to aid the community.

Ancient Realms
#5 Posted : 11/21/2012 6:15:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks people! Smile

when i experimented i had half a blotter and about 2 gm rue, im pretty sure its real lysergic, its tasteless and brings on that well known lysergic synergy.
i have some fb harmalas now so i can weigh and record exact doses.

i will be sure to post about it when i get around to it.

No Knowing
#6 Posted : 12/24/2012 8:08:21 PM

fool adept

Drank about 5 grams of passionflower(weak MAOI) tea before 5 hits of good blotter this past Friday. Not really sure if the passionflower made the experience stronger, but it did change its quality and reduced the franticness or speediness of the LSD.

At around the 5 hour mark I heard the call to vape some spice. I dosed 50mgs of harmaline and my visuals immediately became more fractal oriented and intense. The pulsing of reality also heightened. My thoughts, which up to this point where mystical and on a very specific personal train of thought, seemed to become more sporadic maybe even darker in content.

I vaped 10mgs then 15mgs. The visuals and bodyload was UNBELIEVABLE. Everything looked jeweled and conscious. At this point I debated as to whether going for the breakthrough. With my mind exhausted and my stomach growling I decided to go eat a sandwich instead.

I have been mulling over the intensity of energy during these vape sessions. Not sure if I will ever dose harmalas BEFORE taking LSD but during my next LSD journey I will for sure try to smoke changa to breakthrough.

This was my first time with harmalas + LSD and LSD + DMT and the synergy was extreme. Will be venturing this way again soon.
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

Ilex
#7 Posted : 1/19/2013 8:12:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to dose LSD with harmalas quite often. Dosage wise, 2-3.5 grams of syrian rue worked nicely, but I actually preferred using 500 mg of a 50:1 caapi extract (unusual for me, for most tryptamines I prefer using syrian rue). Generally this was with 2 hits of LSD, ~80 micrograms per hit if you put faith in knowing the dose of LSD.

Harmalas do not potentiate the LSD trip as much as with DMT or mushrooms, but I noticed enhanced visuals (literally, swimming through curtains of them). The trip lasts longer too - up to 20 hours rather than just 12, which can be kind of annoying when you just want to go to sleep. Generally LSD + harmalas was a pleasant combination, the only time it went sideways was when we did 3 hits of LSD with caapi extract, then also smoked joints sprinkled with 5-MeO-DMT while coming up. That turned into a 24+ hour very weird trip, we couldn't speak for hours and one of our tripping companions passed out for a couple seconds late in the trip, after having a puff of hash. It took her a sound sleep and a good meal the next day with meat and red wine before she felt grounded again.

I'd make sure the identity of your LSD is confirmed (you probably want to try it on its own too, to get a feeling for the batch) before combining with harmalas. I have no idea how a DO-x or some of these NBOMe-thingies would combine, but it could be dangerous.

ipumaestro
#8 Posted : 1/19/2013 8:45:50 PM

catdestined

doX is a dangerously potent tryptamine, id steer clear of maois + doX
achuma puma

Ilex
#9 Posted : 1/19/2013 11:07:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you meant the DO-x series are psychedelic amphetamines (not tryptamines)? The amphetamine function makes them particularly likely to be dangerous with an MAOI.