We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
help please... Options

hypnotoad
#1 Posted : 11/17/2012 7:29:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey guys,
sooo... SWIM decided that its time to start to grow some p.cubensis (going with golden teachers)
and i know how to make the PF cakes amd am going to be making my own terrerium for them.

but i wanted to see if i can maybe start a grow with one or so of the cakes in a "outdoor" kinda enviroment.

my plan was as folloes:
use one to one and a half cake and use a fish tank thing and fill it with some sterelized soil with a lil bit of verm, then crumble like one cake lighly over it. place a 1" layer or so of hay and then crumble half a cake over the layer of hay and then add about 1/2" layer of hay over that...

would this work fine?

oh and i was planning on using the other half a cake to put it on a 'stand' kinda thing in a coke bottle with a wet paper towel at the bottom of it for humidity? i read on erowid something bout that i think... i belive its called the 'poor mans' tek Razz

thanks a lot guys Smile

peace
Explore the limits of the mind...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/17/2012 8:54:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dont see any point in this. Get some coir and straw, pasturize them and do a bulk tek that way if thats how you want to do it.
Long live the unwoke.