We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
iso tek for chaliponga/leaf sources. Options

Gone-and-Back
#21 Posted : 3/14/2013 4:35:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I would have to ingest at least 3.5-4g in a tea to get any effects? Would it be enjoyable? I have never had 5-MeO before.

Also, for quidding the leaf, how would one rehydrate dry leaf material? Or is this not needed?
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

staresatwalls
#22 Posted : 7/16/2013 9:43:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I did this with 100 grams of chaliponga (shredded) and a. Confusa (powdered) and got this. I havent consumed any of it yet but ill change that soon enough. Im going to "re-x" the a. confusa batch and I have everclear, acetone, and ipa to choose from; which of those do you guys think would be best for redissolving this acacia goo and filtering and re-xing?
staresatwalls attached the following image(s):
20130628_004640.jpg (1,887kb) downloaded 760 time(s).
20130716_024733.jpg (1,881kb) downloaded 757 time(s).
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

dreamer042
#23 Posted : 7/16/2013 6:21:43 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Anhydrous acetone will give the prettiest result. 99% IPA should give give pretty similar beautiful xtals. IPA with some water (91%, 70%) works but will be more gooey. Ethanol has the advantage of not being sourced from petroleum, but will also give a more gooey product.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

staresatwalls
#24 Posted : 7/16/2013 7:03:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks, i hope my acetone is anydrous. it just smells of basified bark soup and as you can tell is pretty dark and gooey. although everclear might be great, i'm not a big fan of all the chemicals
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Entheogenerator
#25 Posted : 9/21/2013 7:22:39 AM

Homo discens

I realize this thread hasn't been active for a few months, but hopefully somebody with some insight will see my post. Is there any reason that this wouldn't work with P. viridis? I'm guessing no, but it's be nice to hear from someone who has experience with chacruna before I dive in... I really would like to run this tek on P. viridis and D. cabrerana side-by-side, and assess the similarities/differences between the two when bioassayed. I have read a few reports that D. cabrerana can contain 5-MeO in addition to N,N. From my understanding, this is not the case with P. viridis. I am really excited for this project! Smile
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

MultiDimensionalTherapy
#26 Posted : 9/21/2013 7:35:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

now i know how im gonna prepare my chali! allready planing a chalichanga! Big grin
Healing someone is an act of love, but how can you love someone whitout loving yourself first?

jamie
#27 Posted : 10/5/2013 8:34:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Entheogenerator wrote:
I realize this thread hasn't been active for a few months, but hopefully somebody with some insight will see my post. Is there any reason that this wouldn't work with P. viridis? I'm guessing no, but it's be nice to hear from someone who has experience with chacruna before I dive in... I really would like to run this tek on P. viridis and D. cabrerana side-by-side, and assess the similarities/differences between the two when bioassayed. I have read a few reports that D. cabrerana can contain 5-MeO in addition to N,N. From my understanding, this is not the case with P. viridis. I am really excited for this project! Smile

Sorry, never noticed this post before..I have never worked with psychotria but I assume it is similar to chaliponga so should be okay..the 5meoDMT in chaliponga has been debated and seems that in TLC tests it is not present so far..either way there is something different about chaliponga that really sets it apart from other DMT sources I have worked with.
Long live the unwoke.

Entheogenerator
#28 Posted : 10/5/2013 11:54:13 AM

Homo discens

Thanks, jamie. I think I will test this tek on P. viridis first, as I have that readily available, then run the same procedure once I have some D. cabrerana. I am interested to compare and contrast yields, effectiveness of this tek, and bioassay results.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#29 Posted : 10/9/2014 11:59:51 PM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

Okay, so since I cannot obtain some chemicals/solvents here's what I did :

(This is my first DMT experience other than Ayahuasca)

8.1g ACRB powder mixed with equal volume Sodium Carbonate
Put in mason jar, just covered it with 91% IPA.
Shook very well and let sit for about an hour.
Filtered through coffee filter.
Evaporated in evap. dish under small fan rather quickly.
Scraped up golden-brown opium-like substance.

Loaded up "crack pipe" and smoked it.

Definite intense non-placebo effects present. (contains actives! :O)

This method seems to me like it would be particularly appealing to people like myself who don't have access to certain materials needed for a proper extraction.

How can I purify this crude "DMT-Opium" into the most pure form possible
using the solvents I have access to :
Naptha, 91% IPA, Acetone

Any input is appreciated, also this is most likely in the wrong forum, sorry Sad

This method seems to me like it would be particularly appealing to people like myself who don't have access to certain materials needed for a proper extraction.
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

Earthwalker
#30 Posted : 10/10/2014 5:03:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't you get lime ,,Thumbs up

jamie
#31 Posted : 10/10/2014 6:04:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

The Traveler
#32 Posted : 10/10/2014 8:03:29 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:

Why do you create this confusion by calling it 'DMT-Opium"? Both DMT and opium are clearly different substances and their effects are worlds apart.

For the public reading this it is confusing and DMT can definitely do without the association to opium.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

D.REYx420
#33 Posted : 10/11/2014 12:15:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:

using the solvents I have access to :
Naptha, 91% IPA, Acetone

Any input is appreciated, also this is most likely in the wrong forum, sorry Sad

You say you don't have what's needed for a proper extraction yet you say you have naptha. Why don't you do a extraction with Martha and sodium carbonate if anything?
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#34 Posted : 10/19/2014 9:35:17 PM

The Traveler wrote:
lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:

Why do you create this confusion by calling it 'DMT-Opium"? Both DMT and opium are clearly different substances and their effects are worlds apart.

For the public reading this it is confusing and DMT can definitely do without the association to opium.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Sorry I just wasn't sure what to call it.
"Opium" was the first word to come to my mind when looking at the extract.
Changa doesn't fit.
I guess just crude DMT?
Sorry for the unintentional disrespect to DMT. Smile

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.

jamie
#35 Posted : 10/20/2014 2:03:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought this was it's own thread?..was it merged into my thread? Not sure it belongs here...rather not clutter this thread with this stuff.
Long live the unwoke.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#36 Posted : 10/21/2014 4:36:07 PM

jamie wrote:
I thought this was it's own thread?..was it merged into my thread? Not sure it belongs here...rather not clutter this thread with this stuff.

Yeah it was moved here.
Man, I feel unwanted. Sad
Haha just kidding I understand.

WEM
#37 Posted : 10/23/2014 5:41:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Would this tek work using d-limonene as the solvent? Or would it pull too many fats out?
A dramatic shift approaches...

dreamer042
#38 Posted : 10/23/2014 7:46:27 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

WEM wrote:
Would this tek work using d-limonene as the solvent? Or would it pull too many fats out?

You are not able to evaporate limonine like you can with iso, so you would need to salt it out and convert it back to freebase which basically is the "jimjam party" section of q21q21 tek, which I still think shuld be renamed the jimjam jamboree, but I digress. I'd recommend looking to that tek for guidance on a drytek with limo, or the blab tek for guidance on a wet tek using limo.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

PREV12