We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What is safe to buy online? Options

rudder
#1 Posted : 11/13/2012 10:34:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In the days of guilty until proven innocent, would the eye of Sauron immediately shine upon you if you decided to use your credit card online or paypal to buy a vapor genie, naphtha, acacia bark, etc?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

a1pha
#2 Posted : 11/13/2012 10:39:35 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

rudder wrote:
In the days of guilty until proven innocent, would the eye of Sauron immediately shine upon you if you decided to use your credit card online or paypal to buy a vapor genie, naphtha, acacia bark, etc?

Probably not wise to use your credit card or PayPal to purchase solvents online. Pay cash at the hardware store. Solvents are used for other things besides DMT extraction and I would not risk it.

Bark is being watched. Be careful. You are probably safe with the GVG.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

marz
#3 Posted : 11/13/2012 11:37:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Go to a local hardware store and don't buy lye and naphtha at same time can throw a red flag for manufacturing meth also MHRB is moving from a gray area To a darker gray there is only so many shades of gray and its tipping to black be safe there are MHRB is more are less rare and risky to order grow your own do risk it also google is your friend do some research on "ACRB" Take care
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

bobinda
#4 Posted : 11/17/2012 9:23:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Average joe has no problem buying anything legal online. Naptha, lye etc. If you stick to a small business, they have very little reason to call any authorities on you because they really really want your business. There are lots of small companies offering lye, and there are thousands of at-home soap makers and dozens of small soap businesses that need to buy lye. They can't tell what your intentions are by your credit card number.

The real issue is later on....what if something bad happened? How would you protest your innocence when you bought 10 bad things all in the same week, all with your credit card?

Acacia bark is illegal in the USA, same as MHRB is. It is just more under the radar at the moment. Don't do what the shroomery kids did/do and buy everything together at once on amazon.

Some other things are perfectly safe...caapi, amanita muscaria, mandrake root....all good

moyshekapoyre
#5 Posted : 9/7/2019 9:35:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Darn so I probably should not have bought DCM on ebay? It was such a good price tho.
What about acetone? Could that be safe to buy on eBay? I've been using ebay for everything for years. But maybe I've just been lucky.

breeze225
#6 Posted : 9/7/2019 9:11:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

To be honest it kinda depends on more than that. First if your only buying small amounts of stuff I don't see it being a big deal. Mainly because think about it how much money would it take to track down all the people buying these things...ALOT...same kinda thing with stuff coming through customs (well depending on what it is) but even a lot of RC's I personally don't mess with them but I have know people that have had their package seized when importing it. I personally have had MJ seeds seized but that's no big anyway. BUt even the people I know that have had RC's seized (that would clearly fall under the analog act) they just get a letter stating its seized sometimes you have the option to "claim" it but that's a bad idea LOL but its not worth the money to track down all these people. However larger amounts of things is a different story! Also depends what your doing with these things if its personal and no one knows your probilly good. I mean say your "seen" buying a couple different things that are technicly legal getting a warrant off that info would be hard and even if some judge did sign it any decent lawyer would get that thrown out anyway (again it would be a waste of the states money) However if your running around town talking about this or selling or even giving to other people then IF it is noticed your buying these things well first they got more reason to go after you and second you open yourself up to them actually having a legit reason to issue a warrant! Just be smart if you can avoid it avoid it if you can spread purchases out spread em out! Don't run around talking about it! and especially selling stuff that you purchase or make! Any smart person IF they were running around town wouldnt be having the stuff shipped to where they live anyway! the old saying goes "don't shit where you eat!"