We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
never not a worn torn mystic Options

War Torn Mystic
#1 Posted : 11/13/2012 7:21:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

coalescing the endlessness of emptiness
my soul fucking the sky
like a hundred million rabbits
i asked myself
why not all the time?
we burned through it
like we were never new to it
its there all the time
so i stay true to it

my profile and everything i say is entirely fictitious.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

War Torn Mystic
#2 Posted : 11/13/2012 7:37:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i would like full membership so i can share my knowledge and learn from others. ive been trying to work out problems ive had with vovins tek and have made some revisions i would like to share. along with pictures! i love this website. hope my poem isnt too much...

HippiePilgrim
#3 Posted : 11/13/2012 9:32:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like the poem. Reminds me a bit of a book of Benjamin Zephaniah poems that I used to read to my kids (the use of language that is - not the content! no offence but probably wouldn't read that to them Very happy)

much love

HPxx

Pandora
#4 Posted : 11/13/2012 3:22:42 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello War Torn Mystic,

Welcome to the Nexus. Great to see yet another new member signing up, Very happy.

When you signed up, you almost immediately got a welcoming pm. In that pm were a number of links - please schedule some time to read over those in-depth. They were assembled over a long term period by folks who really care about both DMT users and the Nexus very very much. Those links give you a plethora of information about this place, from who we are, to how we talk, to the rules that will keep your membership active, to health and safety to extraction teks and so so much more.

Promotion from New Member to Full Member is not an automatic thing. It does not happen with minimal number of posts, time or even a poetic essay. It DOES happen when mods and established members get a chance to know you better, understand that you understand the rules here, etc., then they will promote you or vote for your promotion. Just be yourself, keep posting, be honest, etc., and it will come.

In the interim, and perhaps by way of accelerating the process I wonder if you might be willing to tell us a bit about yourself? Job, education or research focus, interests, hobbies, anything. It does not have to be too specific. Also, any information about your psychedelic experience to date (or lack there of) is appreciated. For example, have you tried DMT yet? If so, what did you think?

Lots to see and take in here - it can be a bit overwhelming. Just take some time and take your time and I think you will like what you see.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Flatulent Goat
#5 Posted : 11/13/2012 6:21:53 PM
"The highest excellence is like (that of) water. The excellence of water appears in its benefiting all things, and in its occupying, without striving (to the contrary), the low place which all men dislike. Hence (its way) is near to (that of) the Tao" and

A hundred million rabbits. Something about that just brings a smile to my face. I'm sure god is up there wondering why a hundred million little pink pillars keep popping up through his floor.

Welcome Mystic, I look forward to getting to know you. Very happy

War Torn Mystic
#6 Posted : 11/13/2012 6:51:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh yes, i have smoked dmt hundreds of times and i have done pharmahuasca once. well versed in most drugs, highschool education, art school drop out.
art is my passion. i love to read... anyone read jorge luis borges? or louis ferdinand celine? i've tripped on acid at alex grey's chapel of sacred mirrors for a halloween party. i stared at the dude from across the room. ive seen a bald eagle circle over my head before a spice session. i've experienced the feeling of losing control. i have some pretty fancy gear for a/b extractions and lab grade chems. (helpful friends) i like to let myself loose. i wont go into the richness of my dmt experiences as i have a hard time beginning and would no doubt end up with ten pages. ive seen the trickster open the door in my mind. ive chased my shadow through an infinite chasm of arches, angry for letting myself die, only to find myself standing in his place. ive been strewn across the sky and left to drip down like paint on a canvas. i am happy with my existence. i have transcended time. i am an old soul in a young body.

cyb
#7 Posted : 11/13/2012 6:58:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

^^^^ You just got a promo from me after reading that..Very happy
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Enoon
#8 Posted : 11/13/2012 7:14:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi War Torn Mystic,

I loved your second post Smile Nice imagery.

I've been thinking about looking into Borges. Do you have any book you would recommend. Not sure my spanish is up to par for it yet, but hey, I won't know until I try.

cheers
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

War Torn Mystic
#9 Posted : 11/13/2012 7:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have a collection of his poetry from barnes and noble that i really like. labyrinths is a collection of short stories.both of those are great. his books usually have both spanish and english. i get a kick out of reading his poems in spanish out loud.

War Torn Mystic
#10 Posted : 11/13/2012 7:26:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hay tanta soledad en ese oro.
la luna de las noches no es la luna
que vio el primer adan.
los largos siglos de la vigilia humana la han comado de antiguo llanto.
mirala.
es tu espejo.

got that one memorized. fun to bust out when youve got a good moon.

Non Dua Natura
#11 Posted : 11/13/2012 9:45:18 PM

Namo Amitaba Buddha

Quote:
anyone read jorge luis borges?

Ohhhhhh yeah...hence my virtual location. Laughing

And I agree with the recommendation of "Labyrinths", I'm not familiar with his Spanish material, mainly 'cause I don't understand Spanish, but his ideas are incredible and his reviews of fictitious books are amazing.
When it blows, it stacks...

Enoon
#12 Posted : 11/13/2012 11:59:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

lol reviews of fictitious books... sounds like my kind of guy. I'll have to check it out, I'm sure they'll have is stuff in a book store around here. As long as he doesn't write with an argentinian accent... aaah

Nice poem Smile
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction