We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
I may be going to Jail tomorrow morning. Options

hostilis
#1 Posted : 11/6/2012 11:20:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexus. I have made a lot of friends on here and i love this community. I wanted to let everyone know that I might be gone for a while. I am not sure. It could be one day, It could be 100. First of all I am on probation for possessing psilocybin mushrooms, I have to call into a number everyday for color codes and I forgot to last week. I called my po when I realized and intentionally took a drug test to try to make up for it. But that didn't work. She gave me a Probation Violation and now a warrant is out for my arrest. I have a meeting with her tomorrow, so I will either just be there for one day or possible longer. Just wanted to let my buddies on here know where I am if I do not come back for some time.
Thank you Everyone for being awesome people and friends. Smile
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SWIMfriend
#2 Posted : 11/6/2012 11:26:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to hear it. I hope they will eventually believe you that you simply forgot. I hope you are taking precautions to avoid being nailed on any OTHER stipulations of you probation. One example--you might be in trouble just for posting on this site, no?

staresatwalls
#3 Posted : 11/6/2012 11:26:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

catch up on rest hostilis, let us know when you get back
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

hostilis
#4 Posted : 11/6/2012 11:41:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They don't track my internet usage as far as i know.

My grafting guide

hostilis
#5 Posted : 11/6/2012 11:52:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And i will staresatwalls. Smile

My grafting guide

deadlight
#6 Posted : 11/7/2012 12:15:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

another brother getting crap for appreciating natures fruits... Im so sorry to hear this mate, i hope it works out the best it can, one day things will be different

until then, peace, love, and light

Soy sauce
#7 Posted : 11/7/2012 12:22:01 AM

Learn to love, Live to learn

That's some crap news hostilis.
And mushroom probation is, horrid as well.
It boggles my mind to think of how many responsible people get arrested, and put on this or that, just because of those. When, there's so many irresponsible people out there drinking.
And then doing whatever it is they will when that courage is build up just enough.

But.. it goes both ways, I suppose. It's hard to convince anybody that psychedelics can be, and are, safe. As long as you are too.

But, most of all, I hope that when you walk into that meeting tomorrow, they'll eventually see and understand what happened. And nothing to big will come from it.
How long have you been on probation? If you don't mind me asking. Generally speaking.
If you've been on for a while, without any other hiccups, I'm sure they won't be to rude about it.

Good luck! Thumbs up
Super Radical wrote:
Naww. MJ sandwich is the way to go the first time.
Then next time after the WTFOMG moment, realize your ready to changa things up.

It's more special that way.

'DMT is not one of our irrational illusions. What we experience in the presence of DMT is real news. It is a nearby dimension-- frightening, transformative, and beyond our powers to imagine, and yet to be explored in the usual way. We must send fearless experts, whatever that may come to mean, to explore and to report on what they find.' - Terence McKenna

SWIMfriend
#8 Posted : 11/7/2012 12:23:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Know what? I'm gonna bet everything is gonna be OK. Just keep a very sorry and apologetic attitude--and that it was only a stupid forgetful mistake. They probably just want to make you FEEL what the hammer feels like, so you'll watch it better next time...

DeMolecularTraveler
#9 Posted : 11/7/2012 12:50:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to hear the bad newsSad
Stay positive and make the best of it.
Much Respect!

hostilis
#10 Posted : 11/7/2012 2:04:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I already talked to her and it is a fact that i have a violation. But what i am hoping for is that it is only one night and not the full 100 days over my head. I had an entity in my last trip reassure me that everything will turn out alright though so i am pretty sure. And he was egytian looking, which i have always had a fondness for. I am optimistic and hope that the best will come. I'm counting down the hours now though, can't stop thinking about it. I might go on one more journey before this happens

My grafting guide

jamie
#11 Posted : 11/7/2012 2:46:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Wow brother hope everything turns out okay..what a bunk society we live in..is this in the USA?..I cant imagine dealing with that just for having some mushrooms.
Long live the unwoke.

hostilis
#12 Posted : 11/7/2012 3:22:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is definitly not fun dealing with this. The area i live in is hard on cannabis and psychedelics. Crying or very sad

My grafting guide

hostilis
#13 Posted : 11/7/2012 3:25:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And yes, I am in the usa in the north west region.

My grafting guide

AvidGardener
#14 Posted : 11/7/2012 3:56:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Edit: Realized I was thinking of Probation Revocation not violation, Sorry for the worthless post. I still wish you luck and the good vibes stand.

Hrm, to throw this out there, in my state, every time I've seen a probation violation, the violator has to get a court date and the judge who sentenced you to probation will give you the sentence for violation. If you are just meeting with your probation officer I would say she isn't going to take you to jail. They don't have set punishments for offences, qualitative or quantitative, it's all up to the judge. Of course I have no idea where you live or how it works there, I'm just speaking from the experience I have with how it works here. You've got my good vibes flowing all night brother, and I'll send some at your PO too so maybe she'll be in a good mood tomorrow. Good luck man.
Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.- Cheshire Cat

Every adventure requires a first step. Trite, but true, even here.

entheogenadvocate
#15 Posted : 11/7/2012 4:01:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm so sorry, brother. I can't imagine how much anxiety you're feeling. The laws in this world make no sense at all. I would take refuge in the words of the entity you contacted, and focus on the positive.

We are all pulling for you. Hopefully in the long run, the intelligent, driven, and respectful people that make up this beautiful community will be a rational and powerful force that will help change the irrational laws of the world we live in.

Peace and love brother. I wish you nothing but the best.
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

hostilis
#16 Posted : 11/7/2012 4:14:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So what i know is that i am going to jail for at least one day, i will see the judge in court that day and he will serve papers to me and basically decide if i stay there for my 100 days or get to leave and go to court.

My grafting guide

finding0
#17 Posted : 11/7/2012 4:52:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Stay strong and know that anything and anywhere is a part of the universe and thus a part of you. Prison is a state that exist with in. much love and luck to youSmile
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

boogerz
#18 Posted : 11/7/2012 5:24:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that the best case scenario happens. Thumbs up
<3
boogz

Rivea
#19 Posted : 11/7/2012 6:03:52 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

I have to agree with my friend boogerz. I hope that you see a judge that is reasonable and not one with an axe to grind about drugs. Don't they have some real criminals they need to prosecute? American society seems to have no bounds on stupidity in so many ways.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

dreamer042
#20 Posted : 11/7/2012 6:19:25 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Best of luck to ya brotha!

Here's hoping they let you off easy Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

123NEXT»