We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Have you ever tried LSD?
Choice Votes Statistics
I tried it and I liked it 40 70 %
I tried it and it was ok 3 5 %
I tried it and I did not like it 0 0 %
No, but I want to try it someday 12 21 %
No, and I do not want to try it 2 3 %

123NEXT
Have you ever tried LSD? Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 2/28/2009 2:06:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This poll is a simple poll to see how many people on this forum have actually tried LSD. You can vote for a SWIY. I voted for SWIM.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Darkbb
#2 Posted : 2/28/2009 2:27:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Never tried it but what I would do for a single hit of good quality acid isn't appropriate for this forum. lol just kidding but its been the hardest drug to find that i've ever searched for. Atleast if I wanted shrooms or dmt that bad I could make it but i'm no chemist so I'm S*** Out Of Luck.

Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad

GirlsHateMe
#3 Posted : 2/28/2009 2:28:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love acid, but I wont be doing it again anytime soon, atleast not without a hand full of xanax. That amount of time to dedicate to tripping is somewhat long if you dont have anything to do, if you do it seems to be over all to fast.

Ive had my fair share of experiences with mixing it with other drugs, something I certainly do not recommend, unless you just feel like you have a case of the stupids like I did. mdma was about the only thing it mixed well with, everything else was a big fat regret.

To any people trying it for the first time, I would grab a xanax or two to smooth out the comedown, it isnt always bad but it can be rough. This also works if your trip gets to much for you to handle, it wont make it go away but itll make you not care lol.

Be safe.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

ohayoco
#4 Posted : 2/28/2009 2:32:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It was ok. Swim had one strong trip and one threshold. In the strong one he saw beautiful things, like his whole carpet was suddenly covered by flat Aztec lizard men holding hands and dancing in circles within circles, each circle dancing counter to the next. Also with eyes closed he saw vivid flowers opening and closing, with awinding silver road over them, and a silver guy in tops and tails waltzing alone up and down the road. Weird but beautiful! As well as the usual stuff like making angel wings from trails, his friend's neck morphing to the size of a giraffe's, his own features of his face moving around Picasso-style as he looked in the mirror, and people being made of paper so he wanted to peel them away from his vision.
However, a confusing mental loop when he didn't know anything anymore, while short-lived, put him off trying it again. He also didn't particularly like the metallic taste and feel to it.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

memo
#5 Posted : 2/28/2009 2:37:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM more than liked it. SWIM has gone as far as stating that his whole system of beliefs and view of the world are a direct result of the lsd experience.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

Darkbb
#6 Posted : 2/28/2009 2:38:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I truly envy all of you! It seems around where I live acid was very well distributed about lets say 30 or 40 years ago when the hippies roamed lol . now it's pretty scarce unfortunately.

One question. Does the LSA experience resemble the LSD experience. Because with enough time and dedication I believe that SWIM could get his hands on LSA

ohayoco
#7 Posted : 2/28/2009 3:01:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As the late John Peel said,
"Taking LSD was like a trip to Stratford-Upon-Avon. It was enjoyable, but I wouldn't want to do it again."
Pleased

LSA extraction from morning glory seeds is easy, there's teks on Erowid, including one that only uses water and alcohol. There's some stuff about LSA on here, 69ron has talked about it a bit. Apparently it's kind of a weak version of acid? But I expect you'd get a more authentic experience from that than from the fake-acid dealers apparently sell nowadays. Ron gave me a tip that if you take mint oil(?) with it, you get a nice energy buzz too. Won't be the same, but still, interesting experience... swim has just bought some seeds to rediscover it.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

69ron
#8 Posted : 2/28/2009 3:09:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Darkbb wrote:
I truly envy all of you! It seems around where I live acid was very well distributed about lets say 30 or 40 years ago when the hippies roamed lol . now it's pretty scarce unfortunately.

One question. Does the LSA experience resemble the LSD experience. Because with enough time and dedication I believe that SWIM could get his hands on LSA

Yes, especially if you do the peppermint oil treatment on LSA, or prepare LSA in peppermint tea. The oil of peppermint alters the trip making it almost exactly like LSD in small doses. Don’t take a high dose. The side effects start to kick in at high doses and mess up the experience. It's only similar to LSD at low doses.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

970Codfert
#9 Posted : 2/28/2009 3:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has had quite a few LSD experiences and eventually my friend became acquainted with a trusted source who was getting directly from the chemist. Small doses were quite powerful and it was very easy to tell that what I had gotten in the past was very low quality and quite possibly not LSD at all. It's REALLY obvious when you get high quality LSD.

LSA scares me a little because my brother's best friend took a good dose of what he thought was LSD and it caused a lot of random muscle spasms and really strange twitches and his muscles would lock into convulsive positions and weird shit. Later I did some research and found out that LSA can cause muscle spasms. Not trying to scare anyone off but I think its best kept at low doses.
All posts are fictional.

modsquad09
#10 Posted : 2/28/2009 5:20:37 AM

mods

Ive done alot of acid here in just the past couple of years.

I did a vile in a month(100hits) shared some with friends.. dosed everyday sometimes(double dosed)
started losing touch with reality after doing that much.. but i had to experiment!

bad trips suck. but every trip is a lesson.

the first lsd trip was just amazing, ive had times where i couldnt imagine my body feeling any better..

ive levitated out of my body & shown that reincarnation was possible.. i think ive experienced telepathy with it..
Like music talks to you, you can step into the musicians shoes in a way..
Smoked a good amount of dmt on it, which was great!

LSD is really mind opening. It can be pretty frightning as well, & it lasts 12 hours so be ready to handle a bad trip.

Its opened it up to music more, now i like electronic & older stuff like the grateful dead & pink floyd..
The beatles are fuckin sick tripping waaay different.

Ive learned alot on guitar & especially ART, art has been my biggest reward with lsd, learning new tricks..

lsd is a very powerful drug, use with caution. Xanax is a great way to help with bad trips.. that & valium.

Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Spacehippie
#11 Posted : 2/28/2009 6:03:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim loves LSD.He has had many great experiences with it over the years.
Once in a while you get shone the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Saidin
#12 Posted : 2/28/2009 6:17:19 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Did it many times 20+ years ago. Would love to get my hands on some now, but haven't been able to find it for years.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

DarkShaman
#13 Posted : 2/28/2009 6:48:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

YeeahhLaughing

Although it seems as if true lsd is quite scarce these days. It saddens me when, for example, I run across a yungsta' who has been mislead into believing that lsa is lsd, naively not knowing the difference.

Fakkz
#14 Posted : 2/28/2009 8:46:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm the one that voted no, and that I have no wish to try it. I don't really have any desire to do drugs other than DMT, with the possible exception of mescaline. Plus, I would have to travel a long distance to have a chance of getting some. And I really don't like the idea of buying "acid" on trust. There are so many stories of fake stuff being sold as LSD.

One of the things I really like about DMT is that you know what you are getting, you have been involved at every level, and you don't have to trust some unscrupulous dealer only in it for the money.

I like the idea of a 12 hour trip on occasion, and some people's experiance with LSD sounds magical, but I guess I prefer the idea of something natural, with a spiritual history going back centuries.

burnt
#15 Posted : 2/28/2009 8:50:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

LSD was the single most important experience of SWIMs life.

69ron
#16 Posted : 2/28/2009 9:06:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fakkz wrote:
And I really don't like the idea of buying "acid" on trust. There are so many stories of fake stuff being sold as LSD.

That's got to be the number one problem with trying LSD. Unless you make it yourself, you really don't know what's in it.

SWIM used to get real LSD most of the time when he lived back in San Francisco many years ago. But now it’s impossible for him to get real LSD. Had he known what he knows now, he would have never bought LSD from anyone other that a person who makes it directly who can show SWIM his lab and his procedures. SWIM wants to know exactly what chemicals were used to make it and know that its 100% safe to ingest and then he might consider it again. Otherwise forget it. It's not worth the health risk with things like natural mescaline around which SWIM likes better than LSD anyway.

polytrip
#17 Posted : 2/28/2009 10:19:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have taken LSD hundreds of times. I have had some of the happiest moments of my life on acid, and some of the worst as well. Because of this LSD is sort of the standard psychedelic to me; i tend to relate all other psychedelics to LSD. LSD, mushrooms and DMT are all very distinguishable as tryptamines. Each of these psychedelics has its own character, but they most definately have something in common.
The tryptamine typicallities are a good way of determining whether your LSD is real or fake, although there are some other tryptamines like AMT that aparently are sold as LSD as well.
LSD is fantastic stuff, but it only gives you a glimpse of what a total psychedelic breakthrough experience can be. I find shrooms, DMT and ayahuasca the most fantastic stuff in the world. And ayahuasca is really my most favorite stuff.

endlessness
#18 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:34:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lsd was probably the psychedelic SWIM took most times in his life, though lately he has been going more in the dmt/ayahuasca/mushroom way..

lsd was SWIM's first psychedelic experience also, and it changed his life for sure.

this molecule represents something very particular and special in history. The stories about and from hofmann/all the researches in the 60s/stanislav grof/sand, scully and owsley/the family/leary/kesey etc are all fascinating.

For SWIM, LSD is like the joker in playing cards. It doesnt have any inherent 'being' to it, its more like a card that can play as the other cards, but is never itself anything definitely. Its as if any truth one catches immediately melts away. Its quite interesting creative tool also, and has a bigger recreational potential than, say, ayahuasca.

SWIM enjoys all different types of settings with lsd experience, from nature exploration to sitting in darkness and listening to some unheard special cd, laughing with friends, in a music festival, etc..

but its quite exhaustive also, next day is always null in terms of productivity. Thats the inverse with ayahuasca for SWIM, where even before the trip ends SWIM is already thinking of all the things he is gonna make the next day.

agree with polytrip that nowadays SWIM is going for the shrooms/dmt/ayahuasca and with ayahuasca being favourite (and the least 'recreational', funnily enough)

modsquad09
#19 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:57:08 PM

mods

polytrip wrote:
I have taken LSD hundreds of times. I have had some of the happiest moments of my life on acid, and some of the worst as well. Because of this LSD is sort of the standard psychedelic to me; i tend to relate all other psychedelics to LSD. LSD, mushrooms and DMT are all very distinguishable as tryptamines. Each of these psychedelics has its own character, but they most definately have something in common.
The tryptamine typicallities are a good way of determining whether your LSD is real or fake, although there are some other tryptamines like AMT that aparently are sold as LSD as well.
LSD is fantastic stuff, but it only gives you a glimpse of what a total psychedelic breakthrough experience can be. I find shrooms, DMT and ayahuasca the most fantastic stuff in the world. And ayahuasca is really my most favorite stuff.

yea higher doses of lsd are insanity, sometimes you get those breakthroughs though..

like one time i just meditated the whole time & i started to float out of my body &i was shown reincarnation was possible..

But im with SWIM its all about shrooms/dmt/auya they have stoofd the test of time & when u make them yourselves you know what your getting.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

970Codfert
#20 Posted : 3/1/2009 12:56:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD and the arts are pretty much best friends. The creativity it sparks is phenomenal. SWIM is an avid juggler and poi spinner and every time he takes LSD (or shrooms), it floods SWIM's mind with new ideas and patterns. while under the influence, juggling or spinning becomes completely effortless and each move flows from the unconscious, the objects become weightless and muscle memory is twice as absorbent, making the newly learned patterns easy to repeat even after the effects wear off. It is easily one of the most important learning tools ever discovered.
All posts are fictional.

123NEXT