We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New subforum for suppliers of live plants and seeds Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 11/1/2012 7:57:15 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hi all members of the DMT-Nexus,

Due to the ongoing attention from law enforcement agencies all over the world for MHRB and other 'ready-to-go' entheogens it has been decided that we cannot maintain the current supplier subforum. This means that from now on the 'normal' supplier subforum is officially defunct and removed!

At the same time we want to have an alternative for the lost 'ready-to-go' entheogens. We do this in the form of encouraging people on the DMT-Nexus and all over the world to grow their own entheogens.

So specially for the encouragement of growing your own entheogen we created a new subforum:

Sustainable plant and seed suppliers

In this subforum you can discuss suppliers of live plants and viable seeds. This new subforum has a new set of rules that should be obeyed at all time, so please read the rules carefully:

[RULES] for the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum

I hope you all understand this new direction and that you will join us in the growing of your own entheogens.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/1/2012 7:59:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Thank you Trav Smile
Long live the unwoke.

a1pha
#3 Posted : 11/1/2012 8:03:50 PM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Yup - thank you!
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Vodsel
#4 Posted : 11/1/2012 8:31:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Thanks for this, it's an encouragement for what the future should be.

SWIMfriend
#5 Posted : 11/1/2012 8:37:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this is a healthy course. First, it sends a clear message that we do NOT wish to PROMOTE illegal activity of any kind--and indeed, our only goal has ALWAYS been to promote full and honest information about entheogens (including any shortcomings they may have) as part of a concerned effort at HARM REDUCTION for those who may wish to make individual decisions to explore with entheogens.

It should be abundantly clear that anyone who makes the decision to purify an entheogen FOR themselves has made that decision BY themselves--even if they utilize factual, scientific information available here and elsewhere (including published scientific papers).

Finally, I'd like to personally add that, IMO, anyone who grows ANY plant in their homes or gardens is adding to the ecological robustness of the planet, and to the psychological health of civilization--by bringing us closer to our natural "roots."

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 11/1/2012 11:27:16 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Thank you! I feel like this really is the best way to go. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

thick-light
#7 Posted : 11/2/2012 2:49:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love all of you!

Jin
#8 Posted : 11/2/2012 3:28:40 AM

yes

thanks Traveler

this is certainly the best direction to be heading
this will bring the focus back to the community we have here , the philosophical debates , the scientific inquiry , Art , Music , Humour ...... that is what i am here for

lately the overabundant posts regarding supplies and suppliers was cramming up everything
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Soy sauce
#9 Posted : 11/2/2012 5:28:32 AM

Learn to love, Live to learn

This is a wonderful idea. It'll really push the people, who want it enough, to begin cultivating themselves.
Ever since I became a full member here, seeing what's going on, I've been keeping myself busy looking for this specific idea. Seeds. What kinds are good where I live. Where in my yard I shall plant these lovely friends of mine. Where to get these seeds. How to help them along in the early stages of life.

A year ago, I would never have thought about growing my own, anything, never mind entheogens. I didn't even really know/understand that word back then.

A year later, my views have changed, quite a bit. Lemme wash all the grime, and rust off of these green thumbs, and see what we can do!

Good choice Trav. Everything you do, you do with love. And that love flows right on back.
Super Radical wrote:
Naww. MJ sandwich is the way to go the first time.
Then next time after the WTFOMG moment, realize your ready to changa things up.

It's more special that way.

'DMT is not one of our irrational illusions. What we experience in the presence of DMT is real news. It is a nearby dimension-- frightening, transformative, and beyond our powers to imagine, and yet to be explored in the usual way. We must send fearless experts, whatever that may come to mean, to explore and to report on what they find.' - Terence McKenna

RayTracer
#10 Posted : 11/2/2012 5:48:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good ideaThumbs up
I am completely convinced that there is a wealth of information built into us, with miles of intuitive knowledge tucked away in the genetic material of every one of our cells. Something akin to a library containing uncountable reference volumes, but without any obvious route of entry. And, without some means of access, there is no way to even begin to guess at the extent and quality of what is there. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature. - Shulgin