We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best forum for mescaline/cactus? Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 2/27/2009 8:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried many forums and all my mescaline/cactus oriented posts get very few replies from just a small handful of knowledgeable people.

Is there a forum devoted to cactus or mescaline?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 2/27/2009 9:53:24 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

i don't know about devoted..
have you tried the nook?
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

VisualDistortion
#3 Posted : 2/27/2009 10:21:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been on the nook a little. It seems like it's dead as a door nail.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

benzyme
#4 Posted : 2/27/2009 10:29:28 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

wow

don't know if I even registered on it. I know I didn't register on wetdreams. I also stopped visiting bluelight years ago.
sciencemadness is a great hobbyist chem spot, but not much discussion about entheogens goes on there.

ahh..I just remembered... ron, check this forum
they're pretty friendly there and quite knowledgeable about the plants and cacti, I haven't visited in a while (as 'polymer'Pleased
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

69ron
#5 Posted : 2/28/2009 12:07:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. I'll check out that forum.

I am very surprised that there isn't a forum devoted to mescaline. There are individual sites devoted to LSD, DMT, and shrooms.

I wonder how uncommon mescaline use is.

I’ll bet the rumor that mescaline always causes nausea has scared people away from trying it. It’s such a beautiful psychedelic. It’s one of SWIM’s favorite psychedelics and so easy to get. Anyone can go down to the local cactus shop and buy San Pedro and then do a simple extraction on it.

One downside to mescaline is that it lasts all day long. But that’s an upside if you have all day to do it Smile The other downside is that it's quite pricey compared to the other psychedelics.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#6 Posted : 2/28/2009 8:29:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger wrote:
69ron wrote:
Anyone can go down to the local cactus shop and buy San Pedro and then do a simple extraction on it.

Anyone?

You sound surprised. If you can follow a few simple directions then you can extract mescaline. There are many techs out there that work. They’re not any more complicated than baking a cake. Just like baking a cake, you just need all the ingredients and then you just fallow the directions. Anyone can do it.

You can do it with safe ingredients. You don't need sodium hydroxide, xylene, and hydrochloric acid.

To extract mescaline you can use food safe calcium hydroxide, food safe d-limonene, and food safe citric acid or even food safe tartaric acid. None of them are watched chemicals or suspicious purchases. Calcium hydroxide is used for cooking. D-limonene is used in cooking as a flavoring and for cleaning dishes. Citric acid is also used in cooking. Tartaric acid is used in making wine. San Pedro is sold at most cactus stores. You can get all the stuff needed without it looking at all suspicious. You don’t need any lab equipment either. It’s as easy as baking a cake, and the d-limonene smells like oranges, so your neighbors will think your making orange juice.

69ron
#7 Posted : 2/28/2009 8:36:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They don't sell cactus in your country?

Attention All Shipping
#8 Posted : 3/5/2009 1:32:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69Ron said:
Quote:
To extract mescaline you can use food safe calcium hydroxide, food safe d-limonene, and food safe citric acid or even food safe tartaric acid. None of them are watched chemicals or suspicious purchases. Calcium hydroxide is used for cooking. D-limonene is used in cooking as a flavoring and for cleaning dishes. Citric acid is also used in cooking. Tartaric acid is used in making wine. San Pedro is sold at most cactus stores. You can get all the stuff needed without it looking at all suspicious. You don’t need any lab equipment either. It’s as easy as baking a cake, and the d-limonene smells like oranges, so your neighbors will think your making orange juice.

Can you direct me to a tek using the above materials, I've only seen the teks using Xylene & hydrochloric acid.

On a forum for cacti I would've said the Nook, though I haven't been on for a while so can't say how active it is now.

Outside of the U.S.A. I think it is harder to find (& be sure of ID of) Trichocereus' you can get them from Cacti nurseries but in ordinary garden centres/gardening shops you're unlikely to see them (or any that are accurately named).

Dagger, You're looking at several years before a San Pedro grown from seed would be sufficient for entheogenic experiences - probably longer in Norway given volume of sunlight. You may have problems keeping it alive in the winter too, I did & I'm further south than you.

69ron
#9 Posted : 3/5/2009 7:46:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Attention All Shipping wrote:
69Ron said:
Quote:

Can you direct me to a tek using the above materials, I've only seen the teks using Xylene & hydrochloric acid.

Xylene is nasty and toxic. Hydrochloric acid is found in the human digestive system, so it's not so bad. But it's hard to find it in food grade form.

A tech that uses calcium hydroxide and d-limonene is found here. http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...=posts&t=735&p=4

Unfortunately that tech uses hydrochloric acid. But a slight modification of that tech using citric acid instead should also work. SWIM will look into that. If it works, he'll post a new thread about it.

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 3/11/2009 3:31:43 PM

Teotzlcoatl

The Corroboree is the best.

Both K.Trout and Mr.Smith post there.

www.shaman-australis.com/forum

The Nook and Edot are ok too.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb