We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rue tea + smoked freebase Options

GoodApollo
#1 Posted : 10/30/2012 10:02:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The goal of this latest foray was to achieve a prolonged sub-breakthrough.

I prepared my syrian rue tea with 4.5g ground seeds, I know that this may seem like too much however I have experimented with lower doses to no effect. Thirty minutes after the tea was ingested I vaped 40mg with my trusty green gin bottle machine.

An intense sub-breakthrough was achieved. I remained in a comfortable reclining position in my well lit living room littered with my daughters toys. The room had a beautiful glow with an almost cartoon like quality. The colours of familiar objects had changed completely. Many objects had taken on a graduated two tone effect, my favourite being from purple to orange.

While I was enjoying the visuals I felt a presence enter in the room. Inexplicably the thought, "oh oh, he's here", crossed my mind. I began to feel physically uncomfortable and had to constantly shift my position. The presence filled the toys and they took on an oppressive air. They were mocking me. I was filled with the notion the toys and I were mere players in some pantomime.

Suddenly I became heavy and lethargic. I could feel a deep desire to sleep. I managed to hold it off only to find that my memory was fading fast and so I lifted my notebook and began to jot what I could recall. The action of making notes seems to have sealed the memories in. At this point the presence had left and my visuals were in decline.

The entire trip lasted thirty minutes, much less than I had originally hoped for. In hindsight though I am grateful as the experience had taken on quite a dark and oppressive quality. As I have stated previously I don't scare easily, but there was something about this latest experience that certainly gave me the creeps.

In regards to the syrian rue, how much is too much? I was fully prepared for some ill effects from taking 4.5g however I didn't feel ill at all, apart from the lethargy. The tea was prepared by 3 x 45min boils with vinegar and water, then reduced.

Thanks for reading.

GoodApollo
Changes come.
Keep your dignity.
Take the high road.
Take it like a man.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 10/30/2012 10:41:09 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

glad to see more people exploring vaped dmt on top of rue(or caapi) brews! :]

this is something dear to my heart and its a shame more don't give it a shot

did you soak the rue overnight and then grind it until it was powdery before brewing? That amount of rue should definitely produce some pronounced affects for most people..but you might have a higher tolerance to it than most. I can't even take 4g by itself anymore because its just full on psychedelia on its own (although it seems that over the years theres been a reverse tolerance that developed). to go deep into it though silent and still darkness is necessary

also, 40mg of dmt, even without the rue in you, is almost twice the amount that most need to breakthrough if its efficiently vaporized and held in the lungs. I would look into altering you're smoking method/device a bit, because that much should definitely be pushing you through the veil, especially on top of that much rue

happy trails

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

GoodApollo
#3 Posted : 10/30/2012 11:15:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannom
The preparation of the tea was thus; I froze the seeds over night, then put into a food processor until a fine powder then prepared as stated earlier. Do I just soak them in water or with vinegar as well? Also the third boil did not change the colour of the water, I assumed that this was because all the alkaloids had been extracted. Is it possible that some remain and more boils are necessary?

In regards to my smoking method, I'm sure it's not perfect but I'm also pretty sure it's as good as it can be given my current equipment. A VG is definitely on my Christmas list. I have an extraordinary tolerance to most drugs, cocaine, MDMA and amphetamines are a total waste of money for me as I look enviously at my friends smacking out as they look enviously at me still forming coherent sentences. I also have a high tolerance to shrooms, the only other psychedelic I have tried.

I am weary of making the tea any stronger as I have heard some horror stories, but I feel that this has to be my next step.

Thanks for the advice, I will be spending the rest of the night fiddling with my machine.

Changes come.
Keep your dignity.
Take the high road.
Take it like a man.

universecannon
#4 Posted : 10/30/2012 11:51:33 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

yea sounds like you've just got a high tolerance to harmalas, or weak seeds, or a little bit of both

vinegar isn't really necessary. i just put the seeds in a blender with water and let it sit overnight, then blend it again in the morning before i start brewing it

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

GoodApollo
#5 Posted : 11/2/2012 10:10:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I made the rue tea again, as before 4.5g. I really wasn't in the mood to spend all night in the toilet. Drank it and 30mins later vaped 40mg of spice. I had an epic 4 hour journey.

I'm a little confused now. This time the dosing seemed to be perfect. It was wonderful.
Changes come.
Keep your dignity.
Take the high road.
Take it like a man.