We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
next page Options

ChemEng
#1 Posted : 2/27/2009 5:50:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Am I missing something, or is there no way to move on to the next page of a topic without clicking those TINY numbers??

there should be a big "next page.." link

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 2/27/2009 4:20:14 PM

The Great Namah

As far as I know we must undertake the tedious task of finding "those tiny numbers" and clicking on it.

Sorry my man!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

ChemEng
#3 Posted : 2/28/2009 3:19:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The main reason I brought this up is because I've been browsing the forums on the iphone touchscreen and it takes a long time to find the numbers and zoom in to an appropriate level to be able to touch the number accurately. There are a greater number of mobile devices nowadays that can browse the web, so the forum admins might want to look into making the site more mobile-friendly.

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 3/2/2009 12:03:39 AM

John Murdoch IV

There's another thing I find a bit frustrating. If I look upp "Active Topics", I always just scroll over it and open what I want to read in tabs, but then I have to go to the main index of the forum and scroll down there to mark all forums as read. Can't there be a "mark all forums as read" button on the "Active Topics" pages?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 3/2/2009 4:59:00 PM

John Murdoch IV

DMTripper wrote:
There's another thing I find a bit frustrating. If I look upp "Active Topics", I always just scroll over it and open what I want to read in tabs, but then I have to go to the main index of the forum and scroll down there to mark all forums as read. Can't there be a "mark all forums as read" button on the "Active Topics" pages?

Bump!
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!