We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
TEDI trend report Options

Shaolin
#1 Posted : 10/27/2012 1:11:46 PM

Stiletto Stoner

T.E.D.I.(Trans European Drug Information) is a European database system that collects, monitors and analyses the evolution of the various European drug scenes and reports on them on a regular basis.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 10/27/2012 2:18:14 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Interesting report, thank you for sharing Shaolin.

Though it seems they made a slight mistake with the percentages (e.g. with MDMA 488 of the 1690 samples is 28.88% and not 29.05%).

It is interesting that of these 1690 substances that were tested, 11 of them were DMT (0.65%). I truly hope that this is because people want to test their extract and not some sample bought from a drugs dealer.

It is also interesting to see what adulterants are used with what drugs, like with MDMA almost 17% was no MDMA at all! This shows how important it is to know what you take. We have said this before though I think it is important to say it again: the best change of knowing that you have DMT is to extract it yourself.

Also in the future the TLC kits will hopefully do wonders for harm reduction, knowing what you have should be your first priority before ingesting it!

Kind regards,

The Traveler