We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New poster - Temporas Options

Temporas
#1 Posted : 10/15/2012 2:54:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, i am Temporas (obviously that's not my real name haha) and i am new poster here, i have been browsing the /psy/ board on 420chan for a while and i started my experiences with psychedelics this summer, my first trip was on shrooms and it was beyond amazing but not what got me in psys, a few weeks later i tried LSD and it was beyond profound and enlightening, i never felt the same since (although i feel most of my changes were for the better been working harder and have much more positive outlook on life than i used too) over the course of time i have broken through once twice on lsd and i would have to say out of my psychedelic experiences that substance would be my favorite, i have also tried dmt once and changa once, but i dont feel i reached hyperspace on either of them yet, although it was still pretty heavy trip none the less.

I've come to this forum because i have been using this site for a lot of information lately and i feel that information i find on this website has proven to be much more usefull than 420chan and figured might as well start hanging out here instead haha.

anyway thats a little bit about me and i hope in time you will come to accept me as a member and hopefully a good addition to this community, thanks and cheers!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 10/15/2012 5:45:47 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi There Temporas,

Welcome to the Nexus. Yeah, I think you will find we are significantly different from the 420chan crowd here Laughing .

I encourage you to take a good look around - there are huge, indepth subfora here as well as extremely valuable links in the upper right hand corner of your screen, written by caring folks who know the territory very well. Check things like Attitude, FAQ, Wiki (for extraction teks) and Health & Safety. This review will show you just how different we are from other places on the internet.

Glad to see you here and hope to see more posts from you. I'd love to hear what you make of psychedelics and what you have gotten in terms of growth, conclusions or change, if any, from your use of them thus far and if you have a goal for future explorations . . .

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Temporas
#3 Posted : 10/15/2012 7:40:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks, id say most of insightful psychedelic experiences have come from lsd, for starters on the first trip i felt like all the troubles in my world suddenly flew away, I stopped smoking weed every day(i have nothing against weed, i still smoke it on occasion but the every day thing stopped since i realized it was what making me melancholic over the years) and i felt like my mindset had been returned to the way it was years ago where everyday just seemed new and exciting and I'm ready to embrace the changing world rather than dwelling on the past like i had too, my last trip on lsd which was about 3 weeks ago was what I felt my first breakthrough experience, I talked to several entities asking me who i was what i was doing and various other questions, eventually i felt my mind and body had become separated and one of the entities even seemed to start talking through me (i hope i don't sound crazy haha) and i felt like i was constantly evolving and taking in more knowledge at a rapid rate, i experienced what the world was like and everything that makes, i saw the bonds of society and in some ways felt i had seen all in the world, but i wasn't sad nor did i regret anything, the entity that talked through me "whom I named Temporas during the trip" showed me a lot but i feel there is still so much more to see and learn in this world and "the other world", and i feel no matter what come to me or what obstacle i face, i feel like i will always be happy just because i have granted life and the ability to do what i want with it. Ive taken a break since then and my next experience i plan to have another breakthrough but its going to be a little while before i go back to that world, all in all i guess i was more interested in meeting some more people who interested in the spiritual side of psychedelics and that was hard to find on 420chan, haha cheers,

btw if anyone would like to share some of their divine experiences with psy's or breakthroughs, i would love to here about them, i really enjoy reading about others experiences! Smile

Pandora
#4 Posted : 10/15/2012 10:19:53 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Sounds like you've had some really deep acid trips. And no we don't think you're crazy, Laughing , this is the DMT-Nexus, we smoke/eat DMT he he.

You are smart to wait - check Health & Safety link in upper right hand corner for some great information on what we call "integration." Seems to me these crazy, deep, breakthrough trips require a lot of integration time to process. . .

I have gone very deep by taking some LSD then at the peak smoking a breakthrough dose of DMT. Some of those have been the deepest, craziest experiments of my life.

See the wiki for teks on how to extract your own DMT. There is a significant learning curve with smoking/vaping DMT correctly and learning how to vape enough quickly enough to breakthrough - checking all the sub-forums here will show you there's lots of information on this . . .
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Temporas
#5 Posted : 10/16/2012 1:16:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm well this seemed interesting in that once i read the wiki, i read the bit about the in-between, i feel like i have reached the in-between several times now but have yet to actually achieve hyperspace, my next planned experience for trying to actually reach hyperspace (in about 3-4weeks from now) was when i planned on doing about 400ug-500ug of lsd and then smoking changa at the peak of the trip, im not sure if this will get me there but i have a lot of confidence in it, i have heard already that it is amazing to smoke freebase after peaking on lsd so i imagine changa would be somewhat similar.

if you have any suggestions for me im all ears haha (or eyes in this case)

Temporas
#6 Posted : 10/16/2012 1:34:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oddly enough though i felt i do see some entities in that realm, but i partially think that those entities might be more of a reflection of myself and my sub-conscious rather than actual divine beings, such as the one i called Temporas.

I have been very interested in learning how to extract myself for a few months now but havent quite had the time to try it at the moment, i probably will during my December break, college and such keeping me always busy these days haha,

but im defiantly going to be checking it out and if i do successfully get an extraction i will post the results on here as soon as i do and maybe we can talk about methods i can improve on and other suggestions.

Crazyhorse
#7 Posted : 10/17/2012 11:11:15 AM

Wide eyed and hopeful

Welcome friend, best of luck with your explorations. Thumbs up
No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

Temporas
#8 Posted : 10/17/2012 2:46:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, friend Smile

AstralFlyer
#9 Posted : 10/23/2012 11:24:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, I am very new here too but I do appreciate what you are saying re: the 420 crowd. Weed is an interesting botanical to me that can certainly elevate mood in a positive way, but it will not, cannot, and never will, unlock consciousness. I have used just about every chemical out there at some point or another and they ARE different on a number of levels.

I was a molecular biology / genetics major and was a chemist and geneticist long ago. I did not like the profession for a # of reasons but I have a profound understanding of biochemistry due to that. The extractions listed on this site were things I was doing as an undergrad in 200 level classes 15 years ago.

In my Mind's Eye, it works like this; Man has been trying to elevate consciousness since he first fermented fruits into alcohol, ate wild berries and mushrooms that were highly psychoactive, etc. We are all seeking a stronger understanding and greater connection to "The Source", call it what you will.

We are spiritual beings trapped in a physical body. I use that word because I do feel quite trapped in the flesh, if you read my introduction post not too far down this board you will see why. Others don't feel quite like that, but I do. This is why I always find it funny when people complain about using "Chemical" means for enlightenment. We ARE chemicals as we know ourselves. Right now, inside of you, there are about a half a million discrete biological, CHEMICAL, processes occuring to keep you alive and human. Your body consists of over a TRILLION cells. You are, said in another way, a biochemical galaxy.

That said, only a very very few and select amount of biological agents can affect us in our most advanced area, our brain. Crossing the blood-brain barrier is no trivial task and I understand why. That is our "link" to the Higher Being. Lesser substances can alter our state because of this but often in cloudy and destructive ways. DMT is that which we naturally make. Linked to dreams, linked to death if you beleive the ancillary evidence. After my experience, I am quite convinced of it.

In short, I don't doubt your want to throw away things that can be poisonous to seek higher enlightenment. My path was not so different.

Lastly, Pandora, you are a kind and welcoming presence here and I pay attention to these things quite acutely.

Temporas
#10 Posted : 10/25/2012 9:15:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I could not agree more with you astral, especially when you meantioned being trapped in a mass of flesh, although more so i see my body as nothing more than a vessel to carry out the will of the mind, and yea most who complain about using a chemical for means of enlightenment are simply just that "most people" they hate what they fear, and they fear what they do not understand.

I honestly feel like i have much a brighter outlook upon life than most people, simply because all i ever see people do is complain jobs, school, and other problems that they have 100% control over. The problem is most people base their self value on what they can do for others and not what they can do for themselves (im not saying helping others is bad) but i just dont think you should base your entire self-worth on it.

its been a while since i even tripped, havent felt really any need to at the moment, and i probably wont until i finish my first dmt-tek (looking at cyds salt tek, or the lazymans) which i hope to have set up around december when i have a bit more freetime. but i have learned to live in the now, and in doing so i went from being brooding and apathetic to happy, optimistic, and much more full of life.

Temporas
#11 Posted : 10/25/2012 9:17:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

also if anyone has any advice on where to acquire materials for this and other tips about my first tek, that would be great, ive only tried dmt once, and cant say i have experience with extracting it haha (i possibly might post a thread about this tomorrow or so however)