We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cured: A Cannabis Story ( Video) Options

Observant
#1 Posted : 10/4/2012 6:17:49 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

A nice little Video about a man healing his skin cancer with Hash Oil.
The video sounds promising to say the least...
What do you think? Love

http://dotsub.com/media/...8a2c-912b09486c9f/embed/
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 10/4/2012 8:10:17 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I love this video, such a great testament to the power of the oil Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Lichen
#3 Posted : 10/5/2012 8:42:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All hail the mighty cannabis plant!
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

Wax
#4 Posted : 10/5/2012 8:54:15 AM

LUVR

Cannabliss is so awesome. Love
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

anrchy
#5 Posted : 10/5/2012 9:57:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out "run from the cure (full version)" on YouTube if you haven't already. Also goes to show how sick the governments are. Can't remember the guys name, but one of them had terminal cancer and it was completely cured.

Also tommy chong had prostate cancer and is now cured from using hash oil. Would like to note, he also started eating really healthy.

There has been cases of people becoming cancer free in a few months and even as quick as a few days! If this is truly and honestly the cure, this is gonna be big.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

WEM
#6 Posted : 10/6/2012 9:26:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

great find!
A dramatic shift approaches...