We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Recurring encounters with the same entity Options

Acaterpillar
#1 Posted : 9/30/2012 2:20:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have voyaged through the DMT hyperspace a handful of times.

I first began years ago when it became available to me. My first few times breaking through were astoundingly pleasant.
I would travel down a tunnel of light and colors till I reached a place of wonderfully vivid detail. Sometimes containing intricate landscapes, other times more abstract and psychedelic places encompassed my awareness. But almost always, I would encounter the most loving and benevolent entities.

More recently though, on all my breakthroughs, I keep encountering a single entity.
It seems to regard me in an offensive manner, and seeks to cast ill will upon me.
My last experience was very frightening when it threw me out onto a local highway to be tossed about like a ragdoll by the cars speeding by.
I tried my best not to react and to only send the entity love, but I could still feel my body filled with terror at the initial rush.

I haven't gone for a swim since, and I'm somewhat hesitant; wanting to wait for the right time.

Has anyone had similar experiences to mine, or have any comments to offer?
At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eliyahu
#2 Posted : 9/30/2012 2:37:04 AM
סנדלפון

Lots of people experience things like this...

I'm wondering are you getting a large enough dosage?

From my experience malevolent entities tend to hang out in the sub breakthrough realm so to speak....full breakthrough generally leaves all ghostly apparitions in the dust.

You should be seeing nothing but the brightest of sun shiny days to put it in a metaphor
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

JacksonMetaller
#3 Posted : 9/30/2012 3:52:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:
Lots of people experience things like this...

I'm wondering are you getting a large enough dosage?

From my experience malevolent entities tend to hang out in the sub breakthrough realm so to speak....full breakthrough generally leaves all ghostly apparitions in the dust.

You should be seeing nothing but the brightest of sun shiny days to put it in a metaphor

are there entities in subbreakthrough realms? i thought thats how you knew when you broke through. or are you talking about the ones that you can feel but not see? because i get those all the time subbreakthrough.

Acaterpillar
#4 Posted : 9/30/2012 4:31:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am certainly consuming enough; these experiences are incredibly real and vivid.

Usually I travel down the tunnel of light and color till I reach my destination, where I enocunter entities.
These recent experiences are the first times that I've encountered any form of entity while traveling down the tunnel.
It seems the entity controls the direction I travel, changing my end destination.

The last experience I had, the entity reached out and grabbed me and threw me into the wall of the tunnel.
When I hit the wall I landed on the highway where I was ran over and tossed about by cars.
It was far too vivid of an experience to be the result of a sub-breakthrough dose.
At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Eliyahu
#5 Posted : 9/30/2012 4:34:39 AM
סנדלפון

Sounds like you got yourself a real situation there...

do you practice any types of magic/magik stuffs?
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Crazyhorse
#6 Posted : 9/30/2012 4:36:26 AM

Wide eyed and hopeful

Wow what an asshole entity. Mad You'd think he could find a better way to spend eternity.

Surely there's some way to defend yourself or fight back against these types. Surprised

Edit: this may be some kind of synchronicity, I just ran across THIS post by HSF on the subject of evil entities while I was looking for something else. I can't say firsthand how useful it is but it seems to make sense.
No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

Acaterpillar
#7 Posted : 9/30/2012 4:53:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time I encountered the entity it seemed to have already known me, or known of me somehow; which is peculiar because usually when I first encounter entities in the entheogenic realm there are a few brief moments that it takes to become acquainted with one another.

I don't practice magik. Just QiGong and meditation.
Recently though, my sifu cautioned me against my preferred meditation technique. He explained that it could open me up to spirits, though his english isn't very good.

I had several experiences with ghosts as a child, and have had supernatural experiences as an adult; though as an adult I was usually under the influence of an entheogen.

At times it does seem as though there is another presence around me, or even inside of me.
I recently had an experience at my girlfriends apartment that was very odd.
Me, my girl, and a friend were watching a movie when suddenly I felt a force of energy hit me suddenly on my front side. At the same time I perceived this movement of energy as a large man standing taller than me attempting to tackle me to the ground.
Strangely this was while I was completely sober, and I had never experienced anything similar to it previously.
I didn't react in any kind of way. When these kind of things happen to me, I usually don't tell anyone about it for a while. Just to give me time to process the experience.

Part of me is slightly skeptic of the idea that I'm possibly being "haunted" in some way. Chalking it all to be a series psychosomatic experiences.
I've experienced delusions from entheogens before. However this is a "delusion" that seems to cross states of mind, so I'm unsure of what to think.

benzyme
#8 Posted : 9/30/2012 5:32:16 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I used to be very skeptical of such things, but am more open-minded about them now.
my wife senses them all the time, since she was a little girl. I doubt it's psychosomatic, it's probably what you said...energy.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

SmoovPnCali
#9 Posted : 9/30/2012 5:39:48 AM

Reality is a matter of perspective...

When your encountering the "evil" entity that chucks you about, are you only under the influence of DMT, or a combination of substances? I have encountered only two Entities so far. Elves and Egyptians. The Elves were friendly and even comical and the Egyptians expressed only love.

I have had several encounters with ghosts. I actually lived in a haunted studio apartment for a year and a half. I was scratched by a ghost of a little girl for ignoring her, but never harmed.

What words would you use to describe yourself? I only ask because it interests me that you are recieving hostility from two different Entites. I am a Witch (Wiccan) and it is my belief that your daily actions will come back to you. Not suggesting your a bad person, please don't think I am suggesting that, just trying to wrap my head around your situation. For example, do you get angry easily or do things like cut people off on the roads, basically negative actions. Hope this didn't come across wrong....

Eliyahu
#10 Posted : 9/30/2012 5:48:21 AM
סנדלפון

Acaterpillar wrote:
The first time I encountered the entity it seemed to have already known me, or known of me somehow; which is peculiar because usually when I first encounter entities in the entheogenic realm there are a few brief moments that it takes to become acquainted with one another.

I don't practice magik. Just QiGong and meditation.
Recently though, my sifu cautioned me against my preferred meditation technique. He explained that it could open me up to spirits, though his english isn't very good.

I had several experiences with ghosts as a child, and have had supernatural experiences as an adult; though as an adult I was usually under the influence of an entheogen.

At times it does seem as though there is another presence around me, or even inside of me.
Me, my girl, and a friend were watching a movie when suddenly I felt a force of energy hit me suddenly on my front side. At the same time I perceived this movement of energy as a large man standing taller than me attempting to tackle me to the ground.
Strangely this was while I was completely sober, and I had never experienced anything similar to it previously.
I didn't react in any kind of way. When these kind of things happen to me, I usually don't tell anyone about it for a while. Just to give me time to process the experience.

Part of me is slightly skeptic of the idea that I'm possibly being "haunted" in some way. Chalking it all to be a series psychosomatic experiences.
I've experienced delusions from entheogens before. However this is a "delusion" that seems to cross states of mind, so I'm unsure of what to think.

When it all boils down at the end of the day....

If it is a predatorial, malevolent or ill meaning entity you can get rid of it, no doubt about that.

Would you care to elaborate on this comment? What is this meditation technique?

Quote:
Recently though, my sifu cautioned me against my preferred meditation technique

ahighervibe94
#11 Posted : 9/30/2012 5:53:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've sometimes found that if something external in your environment you're laying down in is bothering you, or your central nervous system is being affected but your body is still "paralyzed", you may encounter negative entities. Sometimes they re-occur because something in your life needs to be changed. My entities kept sending me a message to quit smoking cigarettes. During my 6th breakthrough, an Indian man gave me fruits of healing and danced through the streets of a market, and I quit smoking cigarettes. Now that's pretty spiritual, but hey it is the spirit molecule.

Crazyhorse
#12 Posted : 9/30/2012 6:06:38 AM

Wide eyed and hopeful

Acaterpillar wrote:

Maybe he's hot for your GF and jealous of you. Love
No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

Acaterpillar
#13 Posted : 9/30/2012 7:28:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SmoovPnCali wrote:
When your encountering the "evil" entity that chucks you about, are you only under the influence of DMT, or a combination of substances? I have encountered only two Entities so far. Elves and Egyptians. The Elves were friendly and even comical and the Egyptians expressed only love.

These recent experiences, I am only under the influence of DMT. However, I have encountered all kinds of entities on DMT, but they have always been loving and kind.
Alas, I have not broken through with enough regularity to become familiar with any of the places I visit.

SmoovPnCali wrote:

What words would you use to describe yourself? I only ask because it interests me that you are recieving hostility from two different Entites.

I'm sorry if I explained myself poorly. I am only encountering one entity. The last three times (most recent times in years) I have broken through I have encountered this same entity.
SmoovPnCali wrote:
I am a Witch (Wiccan) and it is my belief that your daily actions will come back to you. Not suggesting your a bad person, please don't think I am suggesting that, just trying to wrap my head around your situation. For example, do you get angry easily or do things like cut people off on the roads, basically negative actions. Hope this didn't come across wrong....

I consider myself a positive person. I believe I was a monk in China in my previous life. Under what dogma I practiced is beyond me. I have only had brief glimpses into my previous death.

Life has been fairly kind to me. I am not an angry person. I try to see all living things as equal, which goes hand in hand with being a pantheist.
I spend my time making music, going to school, practicing meditation and Kung Fu.
I also have a great appreciation for plants. I love to garden and am fond of growing cacti.
Occasionally I partake in cannabis.
And on the rare occasion I work with entheogens.

It used to not be so rare for me to work with entheogens, partaking almost every week and at least once a month.
But recently I have been going through a lot of change internal and external.
My life doesn't have the time for entheogenic work as it once did.

I can only ponder if something happened while undergoing this life change that exposed me to this entity.
It could even be that I only recently became aware of it, but it has been aware of me for a longer time.

I had one very intense experience with LSD and Datura that I think opened me to negative energies.
It wasn't an intentional combination. The Datura's inhibition of my chollinergic system left my cognition lacking enough so that I forgot I had consumed any datura until after eating ~250ug's

Acaterpillar
#14 Posted : 9/30/2012 7:34:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

Quote:

Ānāpāna. It is observing the breath as it is.
It is used to sharpen one's awareness of the subtle vibrations that occur at the physical level.

My sifu believes this sharpening of awareness can (as he put it) "put out an antennae, to receive and give energy."
He seemed to believe this practice could be dangerous because it could make me vulnerable to things that I do not know how to defend against.

He also warned to never meditate in a place where several people have been killed violently.
Before he told me this, I had meditated at my girl's apartment many times.
Her complex is not in the nicest of areas and I can only imagine over the many years that there have been several murders in the complex.
I don't meditate there anymore though.

And yet, where I encountered my first ghost is only so many yards away from my home, so I don't know where would be "safe" to meditate. Especially when you think about all the Natives who were violently killed on American soil.

Eliyahu
#15 Posted : 9/30/2012 7:41:04 AM
סנדלפון

Acaterpillar wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

Quote:

Ānāpāna. It is observing the breath as it is.
It is used to sharpen one's awareness of the subtle vibrations that occur at the physical level.

My sifu believes this sharpening of awareness can (as he put it) "put out an antennae, to receive and give energy."
He seemed to believe this practice could be dangerous because it could make me vulnerable to things that I do not know how to defend against.

He also warned to never meditate in a place where several people have been killed violently.
Before he told me this, I had meditated at my girl's apartment many times.
Her complex is not in the nicest of areas and I can only imagine over the many years that there have been several murders in the complex.
I don't meditate there anymore though.

And yet, where I encountered my first ghost is only so many yards away from my home, so I don't know where would be "safe" to meditate. Especially when you think about all the Natives who were violently killed on American soil.

I don't think your meditation techniques are to blame

I think this may be the source of your trouble right here:

Quote:
I had one very intense experience with LSD and Datura that I think opened me to negative energies.

cyb
#16 Posted : 9/30/2012 8:47:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

With one 'energy' trying to tackle you to the ground...

And one throwing you into the road...

Doesn't this sound exactly like QiGong?? Perhaps your mind is just going through your routines subconsciously..? Maybe your 'violent' hobbies are bleeding through..?

Maybe if you took up meditation or fishing (something calmer) for a while things might change...
Just a thought...Pleased
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Acaterpillar
#17 Posted : 9/30/2012 5:45:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
With one 'energy' trying to tackle you to the ground...

And one throwing you into the road...

Doesn't this sound exactly like QiGong?? Perhaps your mind is just going through your routines subconsciously..? Maybe your 'violent' hobbies are bleeding through..?

Maybe if you took up meditation or fishing (something calmer) for a while things might change...
Just a thought...Pleased

QiGong is not violent in the slightest.
It is breathing meditation, often times with movement.

Kung Fu is another animal, however I don't see Kung Fu as particularly violent either. For me, it is more to learn my body. To gain control and coordination over it.

However, I do not feel my experience at my girl's apartment had any direct relation to my energy practice. If it does, then I think it is something more cryptic.

Somaeye: I have read that experience before. I was under the belief that they had eaten a "false" peyote, which contain a cocktail of many alkaloids that williamsii does not have; with little mescaline impacting the experience.
When I was young, at the age of 15, I was consuming entheogens recklessly; but by the age of 17 I gained respect for the teachers and began working with them in a serious manner.
I do not believe these substances are gods. Mere tools to aid in insight.
How you regard the spirits you meet on the other side is up to your own perception, but I reserve the notion of regarding things as deities. We are all deities after all.

Acaterpillar
#18 Posted : 9/30/2012 8:49:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This time there was no tunnel. I was catapulted directly into the entity itself.
It's true form is octopus looking in nature. Though it's appearance is for the most part irrelevant. I don't know whether to call it an entity or an alien.

It does not hate me, but is rather frustrated with me. Like a mother.
It seems to have some relation to me. Plans....for what I do not know.

I think I will only be able to figure out this relation in my own experiences.

Lagomorph
#19 Posted : 9/30/2012 10:08:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Acaterpillar wrote:
This time there was no tunnel. I was catapulted directly into the entity itself.
It's true form is octopus looking in nature. Though it's appearance is for the most part irrelevant. I don't know whether to call it an entity or an alien.

It does not hate me, but is rather frustrated with me. Like a mother.
It seems to have some relation to me. Plans....for what I do not know.

I think I will only be able to figure out this relation in my own experiences.

When I have had confusing/mysterious experiences (especially repeats of the same experience) I've gone to a guy who does shamanic drumming journeys (no entheogens)... we formulate a question, such as "What is going on in my DMT experiences meeting this entity over and over, and what do I need to do?" and then he conducts the journey. I meet a spirit guide and ask my question; it then shows me an answer. Often this answer is not straightforward but is like a mandala that unfolds over time. Sometimes it unfolds further through work with other entheogens. This process has gotten me unstuck from some pretty uncomfortable situations though.

That may not be the exact right tool for you, but perhaps accessing some other tools can help you. Whether it's drumming, aya, san pedro, etc.

Felnik
#20 Posted : 9/30/2012 11:13:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lately I,ve been using a singing chant whenever I encounter negative entity things . This chant came to me during a recent mushroom trip and has been a real gift .

These parasitic energy bastards literally disappear as soon as I start singing this little song . Very effective .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

12NEXT