We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Egypt 2011 w/ Robert Bauval & Graham Hancock Options

AmadeusD
#1 Posted : 9/28/2012 10:28:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In 2011 i took part in a tour through-out Egypt with an incredibly group of about 40. Included, were best-selling author Robert Bauval who was hosting the tour, and Graham Hancock who joined us for the majority of the tour.
We flew into Cairo, stayed one night at the Sphinx Guest House (view was incredible, as you'll see). Then moved to the Meredian Hotel on the other side of the Plateau, but still with amazing view.
We spent four days in Cairo, then flew to Aswan to see the Obelisk. We drove 6hrs south to Abu Simbel for one night, returning to Aswan to board a 5-star Nile cruiser. We spent the next 11 days cruising up the Nile stopping off at all relevant destinations.
Here are some photos!

If you want to ask any questions feel free! I took nearly 3000 photographs while in Egypt, so you can request any you want. I tried to be as thorough as i could so hopefully i'll have something to fit most requests.
"It's very difficult to love somebody that fucks you up" - Personal conversation with Graham Hancock, 2011.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WarriorSage
#2 Posted : 10/1/2012 7:08:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats awesome, you're very luckyDrool
The Warrior’s Prayer
"I am what I am. In having faith in the beauty within me I develop trust. In softness I have strength. In silence I walk with the gods. In peace I understand myself and the world. In conflict I walk away. In detachment I am free. In respecting all living things I respect myself. In dedication I honour the courage within me.
In eternity I have compassion for the nature of all things. In love I unconditionally accept the evolution of others. In freedom I have power.
In my individuality I express the God-Force within me. In service I give of what I have become.
I am what I am: Eternal, immortal, universal, and infinite. And so be it"

Ice House
#3 Posted : 12/25/2012 4:33:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Beautiful! thank you for sharing. I would love to go some day.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.