We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT containing cactii? Options

blacksheep
#21 Posted : 11/5/2006 5:48:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

exactly kill two birds and get stoned
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tribal Dreamings
#22 Posted : 11/5/2006 11:26:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL @ blacksheep Laughing but yeah i dunno norman maybe others would be keen to do extractions night after night on thousands of random acacias but not I! maybe im just lazy Razz Laughing
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

blacksheep
#23 Posted : 11/6/2006 12:34:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That looks like a useful tool Tribal dreams...
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

blacksheep
#24 Posted : 11/25/2006 10:56:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have photographs of some of the tree's I've been refering to, but I cant figure out how to post them without starting my own web-page, is there a trick that I'm missing. I would really like to know what I'm looking at here, and I'm sure some of you people would be able to identify these plants.
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

'Coatl
#25 Posted : 10/6/2009 12:16:30 AM

Teotzlcoatl

This is a myth.

There is no cactus which contains N,N-DMT.

Sorry... it had me excited too at first, but I talked to both Mr.Trout and Mr.Smith about this.

That does not mean that Echinocereus cacti are not psychoactive, however.

I believe Echinocereus is psychoactive!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

'Coatl
#26 Posted : 10/6/2009 12:17:23 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
blacksheep i think dreamweaver was talking about an acacia that supposedly had all sorts of things in it including amphetamines...

Also bullshit.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

PREV12