We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Blazing Heart of Yeshua Options

Eliyahu
#1 Posted : 9/27/2012 2:11:06 AM
סנדלפון

Hello and welcome. Plz do make yourself comfortable, may I take your coat and hat??

I bid you to stay a while and allow yourself to be at least entertained if not inspired..Very happy

Either way I ask that all readers of this thread plz keep an open mind and have understanding.

For the record....my intention with this thread is not to offend any one or be preachy. ........
I humbly present my viewpoint for your consideration and nothing more.

I do indeed understand that my view of Christ as a living entity is a purely subjective one that is unique to myself because of the personal experiences I had.

I do not by any means expect any one else to be convinced that Christ is real just by my testimony of it. Therefore I ask the reader of this thread to think of Christ merely as an archetypical figure that represents a certain mode of existence. A particular fragment of human consciousness that represents an aspect of divinity.

The Kabbalistic method of interpreting the bible takes into consideration the idea of archetypes. The function of the Archetype is literally spelled out in the original Hebrew text for example:

The original Hebrew name for Moses was Moshe which literally means to push or pull or savior.
“Isaac” is a transliteration of the Hebrew term which literally means "He laughs/will laugh.

“Nathan” means "giver"

“Adam” means "sacred blood" and “man” For example when Christ said I am the son of man, he was not referring to mankind IMO but was alluding to Adam...in other words he was saying I am the son Adam .

etc, etc.

I believe that all of there are many avatars of divinity such as Krishna, and Buddha. Christ is yet another avatar of divinity it just happens to be my opinion based on what I have observed that Christ is the crown avatar or incarnation of divinity that represents the sum of all previous Avatars that had existed prior, the literal son of YHWH. Many of the divine avatars that existed previous to Christ actually were Christ in previous reincarnations IMO.

If however you at some point experience a similar thing to what I am describing and you actually encounter his spirit at some point in a seemingly random manner as I did. It will then be up to you to decide whether he is a real spirit or merely an archetypical/mythological figure.

The primary message that I would like to get across is that from what I have experienced Christ is a entity that will absolutely help and assist anyone and everyone no matter what the relative circumstances may be. So I’m saying anyone can use his help no matter what at any time if they truly do need the help.

That this particular hyperspace entity is a living incarnation of unconditional love and an embodiment of pure mercy...As I have mentioned before I believe the universe itself to be founded on mercy. Yeshua is a direct line to that force of mercy IMO.

There have been times in my life that I allowed myself to become a wretched and despicable person. I have been in severe states of depression where I did nothing but recklessly indulge in self destruction and allowed all hope to disappear from my mind.

At times like these I had no angels to turn to for help as I had repulsed them all away with my wretchedness.

It's times like these that God himself became angry with me. My psychedelic experiences were quite nightmarish at this point in my life. That was when the entity of Yeshua rescued me from the pit of despair, not because I deserved to be rescued but because Christ is ever merciful and unconditionally merciful with the wicked.

This is why I am angered by modern Christianity. Because it does not reflect the aspect of mercy that to me Christ clearly stood for. Church people of today actually have the audacity to tell people that they would go to hell for not believing in Jesus or this or that. Ironically this is the same exact attitude of the people who had Jesus crucified.

It's a fairly well known bit of trivia among marijuana smokers that Christ used cannabis. This isn't just something some stoner made up it's a finding made by an Etymology professor from the the University of Israel that was confirmed in 1980.

Since the word Christ in Greek lit. means anointed one it only goes to reason that he used anointing oil, plus the fact that cannabis grew wild in that area of the world at that time, no healer in his right mind would pass it up.

Also the references to my body and blood being bread and wine is a fairly clear reference to Ergot wine and bread. When Christ turned water into wine it wasn't just some Beringer Merlot they were drinking.......it was Ergot wine. Quite a wedding that must have been.

And here is the recipe for the annointing oil as originally given in the torah.

The holy anointing oil described in Exodus 30:22-25 was created from:[1][2]

Pure Myrrh (מר דרור mar deror) 500 shekels (about 6 kg)
Sweet Cinnamon (קינמון בשם kinnemon besem) 250 shekels (about 3 kg)
Canabiss Flower (קנה בשם kaneh bosem) 250 shekels (about 3 kg)
Cassia (קדה kiddah) 500 shekels (about 6 kg)
Olive oil (שמן זית shemen sayith) one hin (about 5 quarts according to Adam Clarke; about 4 liters according to Shiurei Torah, 7 liters according to the Chazon Ish)

So in my mind Christ while he was on Earth was a revolutionary Shaman, his mentor, John the Baptist was a "crazy old hermit" (shaman) who lived in the wilderness. The church hated John the baptist because he was having these "anointing oil sessions" way out in the woods by the river Jordan.

Having cannabis oil poured on your head while your in a forest, in the middle of a river... That is pure shamanism right there. The Religious leaders (pharoses) of the day considered it combining pagan rites with Judaism and that was a big no-no to them.

I have had more profound encounters with this entity than I could possibly keep track of. No way I could accurately describe how he appears to me on DMT and Ayahuasca is like a great Hebrew king. The colors are reminiscent of many dazzling jewels. It comes along with a particular feeling of ultimate royalty.

I understand when the word king comes up the tendency is to think of some tyrannical ruler, like some ugly, greasy, obese, turkey leg eating jerk-face like Henry the 8th or something..

This king is not like any Earthly king I have ever heard of, not even King Arthur compares to this, a celestial King, a king I can be proud of. my eyes have never beheld anything so extraordinary in all my life as this entity that is known as Yeshua.

-----------------------

Modern Christianity focuses mainly on his death rather than his life. While his death is an important event, I believe the entire point of it is often missed. Modern Christians say...."Jesus died for your sins." Like your supposed to feel guilty or something....THIS IS NOT THE POINT,

The point behind Jesus turning himself over to the Romans to be executed is this. Christ had seen that his purpose on Earth was complete. He perceived that he was literally of more help to the human race as an Entity.

He had enough faith in the spirit world to understand that his life on Earth was merely a transition to another phase of awareness. Therefore he made the leap and took his throne.

From wikapedia:

The name Yehoshua has the form of a compound of "Yeho-" and "shua": Yeho- יְהוֹ is another form of יָהו Yahu, a theophoric element standing for the name of God יהוח (the Tetragrammaton YHWH, sometimes transcribed into English as Yahweh or Jehovah), and שׁוּעַ shua‘ is a noun meaning "a cry for help", "a saving cry",[11][12][13] that is to say, a shout given when in need of rescue. Together, the name would then literally mean, "God is a saving-cry," that is to say, shout to God when in need of help.
Another explanation for the name Yehoshua is that it comes from the root ישע yod-shin-‘ayin, meaning "to deliver, save, or rescue". According to the Book of Numbers verse 13:16, the name of Joshua son of Nun was originally Hoshea` הוֹשֵעַ, and the name "Yehoshua`" יְהוֹשֻׁעַ is usually spelled the same but with a yod added at the beginning. "Hoshea`" certainly comes from the root ישע, "yasha", yod-shin-`ayin (in the Hif'il form the yod becomes a waw), and not from the word שוע shua` (Jewish Encyclopedia[14]) although ultimately both roots appear to be related.

In case your wondering here is an excerpt from a recent trip report where I describe the first time I ever encountered this Christ entity on while on LSD:

From the trip report “an LSD Exorcism”

"Ok Bro" he said and re-started the Floyd.

As the music came on it swept me away again and it occurred to me that this was one of the most beautiful songs ever written. The sound of the voices and the music was heavenly and hypnotic in every way. It captivated my senses the same way a beautiful treasure of gemstones would, with it's utter beauty.

As I became more and more heavily immersed in the visionary experience that was unfolding before me I noticed that Jude was actually having luck using the techniques that I had prescribed him. His reflection started to shine with a radiant white aura. He saw what was happening and smiled.

As he became able to hold his inner silence for longer and longer his side of the mirror began to match my side of the mirror. No longer was he enveloped in darkness and mayhem, now he was bathed in divine light.

At one point both of our reflections in the mirror morphed into a pair of praying hands similar to the catholic Icon. My reflection was one hand and his reflection became the other hand. I knew then that we were achieving something miraculous.

It was an unspoken thing that what was happening was so amazing that we were to continue and see what would happen next. We both understood that we should not stop being silent no matter what. It was obvious that we had some serious momentum going now and we wanted to keep it moving.
We continued to gaze at the prayer hands image for what seemed like quite a long time.

Then quite suddenly the image of the prayer hands transformed into the image of a man standing in front of us. Even though there was two of us there was now only one reflection, one man. The man had long black hair and a beard and wore a modest robe, he had a very predominant nose. I recognized the figure to resemble Jesus Christ. I was unsure if it really was him however. Then he looked into my eyes.

This moment changed my life and I was never the same person again after this moment occurred. As he looked into my eyes the moment unfolded into eternity. He had very dark brown eyes, nearly black, however they glowed with a radiant blue light. As I looked deeper in the eyes of the reflection it reminded me of still water, I felt an infinite peace about me. I understood that through his eyes Christ was showing me how he feels, he was causing me to empathize with his being with a certain look he gave me.

I could then feel what he felt, what he feels. It was the single greatest feeling that I have ever had in my life up to that point. It was nirvana it was ecstasy it was freedom and most of all it was peace. His eyes told the story of absolute compassion in the face of utter betrayal, it was a never ending tale of unconditional love and ultimate victory over everything that stood in the way of universal freedom. I understood how Christ had unconditional love and compassion for all no matter their degree of wickedness.

As lost myself, mesmerized by the empathetic experience I was going through. The Christ being before me pointed to his heart. I looked away from his eyes to his heart and I could see that it was burning with a raging ethereal flame. I could also hear that it was beating. I understood that he lived just as I lived and that my life was eternal just as his was.

The heartbeat of Christ went exactly with the rhythm of the pink Floyd heart beat in the song we were listening to. I then felt a holy fire erupt from my own heart and race through my own veins. I had never felt so alive in my whole life. I can also honesty say that I had no real understanding of passion as a practical concept before this eternal moment happened to me.

Then the pink Floyd alarm bells went off. And at the same time there was an incredibly loud "cop style" knock at the door. My first thought was that a neighbor called the cops and placed a noise complaint because we had this cheap little tape deck on full blast. Jude and broke our gaze from the mirror and looked at each other with looks of sheer LSD panic. I noticed my friend had tears in his eyes.

I felt like I had been sleeping and then someone kicked me in the head to wake me up. I was sweating bullets as we went out to the living room and walked up to the front door to investigate. He looked at me like there was no way in hell he was opening that door. I peeped through the fish eye peephole in the door and saw nothing but the empty street.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! there was the loud knock at the door again as I was peering out the peephole.

"it must be a really short cop, I thought"

I put on my sober face and then with an ultimate degree of apprehension I opened the front door

There was a very small little old lady standing there, she had a beehive hair-doo, Far Side comic glasses and she looked to be about 4 and a half feet tall.

As soon as I opened the door she automatically stepped forward and said:

"Have you two boys found the spirit of Jesus Christ this evening?"

Both our jaws dropped. I merrily announced "YES WE HAVE!!" really loudly to her out of reflex.

The lady looked at us for a moment and I believe figured out we were high on something and thought I was being a sarcastic brat. She turned right around and walked super fast back to met the rest of her group, a bunch of other Jehovah's witnesses I presumed.

I closed the door, I was in a state of shock and awe as was Jude.

So those are my thoughts on the issue for now, here are some videos I find relevant to the subject.

Comments are of course welcome.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don’t buy everything Michael Leitman says (the white beard guy), he’s a bit too much of a “mainstream” kabbalist for me to really get into his writings......
..but he does have some good insights from time to time including this interview IMO.

Thanks for tuning in.

E-

Eliyahu attached the following image(s):
cosmicchristframe.jpg (166kb) downloaded 172 time(s).
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Purges
#2 Posted : 9/27/2012 12:21:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are an interesting chap, Eli, I love reading your thoughts and feelings on these matters. Coming from a Christian background, I can't help but occasionally try to reconcile my religious(ish) past and my current spiritual explorations. I like these ideas about Christ's Shamanic inclinations, makes more sense to me than him just 'miraculously' healing folks. Not to say that miracles aren't possible, I remain open minded about such things.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Eliyahu
#3 Posted : 9/27/2012 9:31:57 PM
סנדלפון

Purges wrote:
You are an interesting chap, Eli, I love reading your thoughts and feelings on these matters. Coming from a Christian background, I can't help but occasionally try to reconcile my religious(ish) past and my current spiritual explorations. I like these ideas about Christ's Shamanic inclinations, makes more sense to me than him just 'miraculously' healing folks. Not to say that miracles aren't possible, I remain open minded about such things.

Thank you. Your comments are motivational for me.

As far as miracles go, only those close to me truly understand that it's nothing short of a miracle that I am able to share this infomation with everyone at this particular junction in time.

If you ever do encounter His Majesty during one of your journies, please do report back to the rest of the class? Would you?

Your totally on my --- "people to send good vibes to list"...

Peace-

And keep Purgin' on!

E-
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

DeMenTed
#4 Posted : 9/28/2012 6:55:16 AM

Barry

I would love to believe in such a wonderful sounding thing as Jesus Eliyahu. When you talk of it being proved that Jesus smoked marijuana can you send a link of such proof plz? I'm under the impression that there is absolutely no proof that Jesus even existed. He isn't mentioned in the historical record except from a couple of quotes who mention the christ. The name Jesus christ isn't in the historical record at all. Thanks.

Purges
#5 Posted : 9/28/2012 12:08:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

Purges wrote:

Thank you. Your comments are motivational for me.

As far as miracles go, only those close to me truly understand that it's nothing short of a miracle that I am able to share this infomation with everyone at this particular junction in time.

If you ever do encounter His Majesty during one of your journies, please do report back to the rest of the class? Would you?

Your totally on my --- "people to send good vibes to list"...

Peace-

And keep Purgin' on!

E-

Best believe I would shout it from the roof tops! I share all of my important experiences with you guys, after all the Nexus makes these things possible for people like me, and I feel like I would go mad if I couldn't relate these encounters with those that have been there and understand. It can be quite a load to bear.

Is there anything that I can identify him by? Birthmarks? Tattoos etc? Laughing Or will I just 'know' - my instinct is that I will just 'know' much like my brief encounter with God head. I have encountered a GIANT golden Buddha on my travels, so it is plausible to me that I would bump into other ascended masters along the way.

The good vibes are gratefully received, and enthusiastically reciprocated Big grin
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Eliyahu
#6 Posted : 9/28/2012 7:01:57 PM
סנדלפון

Purges wrote:

Quote:
I have encountered a GIANT golden Buddha on my travels,

I know exactly who your talking about......Very happy

I knew it!!!!! I knew you had met him...I could just tell,-Pleased

I refer to him as "the man", sort of my nick name for him. Of course he has other names...

The "Golden Man" and Christ are one in the spirit so to speak. One spirit is the doorway to the other spirit.

DeMenTed....here is the link, but I never said anything about proving anything, I'm talking theology here.

This discovery was made by comparitve linguistical analysis of ancient hebrew. Also the likely hood that Calamus was used in favor of Cannabis is not very high in my opinion.

Calamus is a poor excuse for a psychedelic, also I am fairly certain it would have hardly any trandermal properties. Where as cannabis does indeed have transdermal properties and was quite common during that time period and in that part of the world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(etymology)

^^^^From link:

Quote:
Semitic etymologiesSemitic etymologist Sula Benet, of the Institute of Anthropological Sciences in Warsaw, has indicated the origin to be the Hebrew word קַנַּבּוֹס (qannabbôs) kaneh bosm. Benet, (also known as Sara Benetowa) is quoted saying:

The astonishing resemblance between the Semitic kanbos and the Scythian cannabis lead me to suppose that the Scythian word was of Semitic origin. These etymological discussions run parallel to arguments drawn from history. The Iranian Scythians were probably related to the Medes, who were neighbors of the Semites and could easily have assimilated the word for hemp. The Semites could also have spread the word during their migrations through Asia Minor.
Benet — in Book of Grass[9]

The word 'gan-zi-gun-nu' is referenced from stone tablets (dating 700BC) that indicate a connection with eastern and near-eastern terms for the plant, ('gan-zi'->'ganja','gun-nu'->'qaneh'Pleased. This substance was used for witchcraft and prescribed as a useful remedy for a variety of ailments including depression and impotence.[10]

Hebrew קַנַּבּוֹס (qannabbôs) < קְנֵה בֹּשֶׂם (qěnēh bośem) may derive from Sumerian kanubi, though the final -s does not seem to be present in Akkadian (Assyrian) or Sumerian forms. Leading authorities on the etymology of both the German and Russian languages list a Sumerian cognate (these are "Etymologisches Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache" Kluge 23rd edition by Elmar Seebold 1999 on page 354, and "Russisches etymologisches Wörterbuch." Heidelberg: Winter by Max Vasmer 1950-1959 in three volumes, vol. 1 page 615. Beyond this an Article written in Swedish lists kunibu-cannabis as a Sumerian word. This article is "Sumerna och deras kultur (The Sumerians and their culture)" föredragvid finska vetenskapsocietens sammanträde den 13 December 1943 av (by) Knut Tallqvist in "Societas Scientarium Fennica Årsbok- Vousikirja 22nd band No: 3, Helsingfors 1944, See page 22.

Raphael Mechoulam and co-workers at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem suggest an alternative etymology for cannabis: Greek cannabis < Arabic kunnab < Syriac qunnappa < Hebrew pannag (= bhanga in Sanskrit and bang in Persian). They explain that in Hebrew, only the consonants form the basis of a word and the letters p and b are frequently interchangeable. The authors think it probable that 'pannag', mentioned in the Bible by the prophet Ezekiel (27:17), is in fact Cannabis.[11]

The Biblical Hebrew term qěnēh bośem, literally "reed of balm", probably[12] refers to cannabis according to some etymologists,[9] but is more commonly thought to be lemon grass, calamus, or even sweet cane, due to widespread translation issues.[13] The Hebrew Bible mentions it in Exodus 30:23 where God commands Moses to make a holy oil of myrrh, cinnamon, qěnēh bośem and cassia to anoint the Ark of the Covenant and the Tabernacle (and thus God's Temple in Jerusalem).[14] Notably, this anointing oil is a special herbal formula that functions as a kind of polish and fragrance for the Ark and Tabernacle, and the Bible forbids its manufacture and use to anoint people (Exodus 30:31-33) with the exception of the Aaronic priesthood (Exodus 30:30).

Elsewhere, the Hebrew Bible simply uses "reed" qānēh as the name of a plant in four places whose context seems to mean "reed of balm" as a fragrant resin, Isaiah 43:24, Jeremiah 6:20, Ezekiel 27:19 and Song of Songs 4:14. The Hebrew name "reed of balm" comes from qěnēh (the noun construct form of qāneh) means a "reed" or "cane" and bośem means "balm" or "aromatic" resin. Hebrew may have adapted the name qannabbôs from "reed of balm" qěnēh bośem as a substitute for the ambiguous name "reed".

Unambiguous Hebrew or Aramaic references to cannabis are rare and obscure. Syriac has qanpa (a loan from kannabis) and tanuma (see the Comprehensive Aramaic Lexicon.) but neither is found in the Peshitta, the Syriac Bible. Late Syriac Ahiqar texts include qanpa as "ropes of hemp" (tunbei de-qanpa). The Hebrew word qanbes, a loan word from kannabis, is used in the Mishnah as hemp [Kilaim 2:5; 5:8; 9:1,7; Negaim 11:2] in the sense of a constituent of clothing or other items.

Material uses and the various names by which materials are called also help to confirm etymology. Cannabis was also a common material among the Hebrews. The Hempen frock called "Simlah" in Hebrew[15] was worn as a mark of the lowly. Hempen, of course, means made of Hemp (Cannabis).[16] Being a "mark of the lowly" aligns with Jesus' teaching:

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." (Matthew 11:29, KJV)
"But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant." (Matthew 23:11, KJV)
Modeling what he preached, it is easy to see what Jesus himself wore - certainly not the fine robes typically worn by royalty and clergy. Among the culture from which Christ came, the identifying mark of a servant is a Simlah - a simple frock made specifically of Hemp.

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia also asserts the following:

"The usual material for ropes was certainly flax (hemp)"[17]
That the cloth for tents called bait sha`r, meaning "house of hair" were stretched over poles by ropes of goats hair or hemp.[18]
"The poorer classes probably wore wrappers made either of unbleached flax or hemp"[19] (the hempen, again, being the Simlah)[15]
It is clear that qeneh bosem was common among the biblical Hebrews not only for the Holy Anointing Oil as indicated above, but also for other material uses including clothing, rope and linen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_anointing_oil

From the above link...

Quote:
On the basis of cognate pronunciation and Septuagint readings, some identify Keneh bosem with the English and Greek cannabis, the hemp plant. Most biblical authorities and commentators also identify the keneh bosem as the cane balsam[21] of the plant variously referred to as sweet cane, sweet flag, or calamus. The Targum Onkelos, however, clearly translates this Hebrew kaneh bosem as Aramaic q'nei busma, which is the same phrase used in the Mishna (concerning textiles) to refer to hemp.[citation needed][22] Citing the Targum in his annotated Torah translation, The Living Torah, Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan notes cannabis as one among several other possible interpretations of keneh bosem as an ingredient in the holy anointing oil.[23]

The main advocate of the idea that kaneh bosm was cannabis was Sula Benet in her Early Diffusion and Folk Uses of Hemp (1967),[24] Benet identifies it as the hemp plant, or cannabis. Benet argues that in support of the theory that reads cannabis as an ingredient of the holy anointing oil is that most of the other ingredients, if not all, are also theorized to come from Central Asian lands in which, Benet claims, cannabis was frequently used for spiritual (Scythian) and medicinal use (sana of the Buddhist vinya shared by many ancient schools of Buddhism).[citation needed]

D.REYx420
#7 Posted : 9/28/2012 7:40:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol I love reading your threads eliyahu. Your a very versed psychedelic man and I love your ways of thinking, keep it up man <3
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

Eliyahu
#8 Posted : 9/29/2012 4:32:06 AM
סנדלפון

D.REYx420 wrote:
Lol I love reading your threads eliyahu. Your a very versed psychedelic man and I love your ways of thinking, keep it up man <3

Right on! Thanks for checkin' out my threads. Very happy

Mitakuye Oyasin
#9 Posted : 9/29/2012 11:31:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu, Was wondering if you have ever read the book The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross by John M. Allegro. If yes, how did it resonate with your experiences?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Peace brother
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Eliyahu
#10 Posted : 9/29/2012 9:10:04 PM
סנדלפון

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Eliyahu, Was wondering if you have ever read the book The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross by John M. Allegro. If yes, how did it resonate with your experiences?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Peace brother

I have not read that but I shall check it out, thanks for the recommendation

Mitakuye Oyasin
#11 Posted : 9/29/2012 11:06:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've only read parts of it myself, but what I have read is fascinating. Allegro, the author, was one of the main scholars who translated the Dead Sea Scrolls and it changed his views on Christianity profoundly. This book was banned in many places for years. I have seen some free PDF copies floating around the internet. If you want a copy and cannot find one anywhere PM me. Very happy
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.