We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
An LSD Exorcism Report Options

Doodazzle
#21 Posted : 9/28/2012 1:37:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was very good to read. Thank you for taking the time to write all this out.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eliyahu
#22 Posted : 9/28/2012 3:36:55 AM
סנדלפון

Thanks Doodazzle.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I wrote out. Smile

Writing out my trips is a hobby of mine so it's no problem. I find that writing about the experience helps me to intergrate it.

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Lagomorph
#23 Posted : 9/30/2012 9:49:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it.

I want to be totally honest with you about my observations regarding these phenomena.
This is not because I want to try and play the smart guy and "tell you how it is."
I only would only like for you to consider this information and take it into account.

Interesting, thanks for sharing your experience and perspective further.

How do you reconcile all 613 mitzvots with modern life? Are gay men just doomed, for example? (No sodomy)

Eliyahu
#24 Posted : 9/30/2012 11:42:21 PM
סנדלפון

Lagomorph wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it.

I want to be totally honest with you about my observations regarding these phenomena.
This is not because I want to try and play the smart guy and "tell you how it is."
I only would only like for you to consider this information and take it into account.

How do you reconcile all 613 mitzvots with modern life? Are gay men just doomed, for example? (No sodomy)

No. I believe this is part of the point of the Savior Yeshua. He came to reconcile the mosaic laws. For example he himsef was put to death for violating these laws..(technically)

So the savior represents unconditional love to an extreme degree.

As far as I am aware the Creator currently has no objection to sexual preference.

some members actually discussed this topic in the DMT athiest experience thread recently

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=32694&p=12
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Lagomorph
#25 Posted : 10/1/2012 4:09:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, then I am confused... I was taking from your earlier comments the idea that this Torah law still applies and applies to everyone... but now it seems that it doesn't? Can you elaborate? It sounded like you said learning some of it was helpful... but how do you discern which parts are helpful and which aren't?

Eliyahu wrote:
Lagomorph wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it.

No. I believe this is part of the point of the Savior Yeshua. He came to reconcile the mosaic laws. For example he himsef was put to death for violating these laws..(technically)

So the savior represents unconditional love to an extreme degree.

As far as I am aware the Creator currently has no objection to sexual preference.

some members actually discussed this topic in the DMT athiest experience thread recently

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=32694&p=12

Lagomorph
#26 Posted : 10/1/2012 4:16:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:
The problem with Sacred spaces, ceremonial smudging, magic circles, spells and incantations is this:
It depends on the person that is creating the sacred space, drawing the circle, saying the incantation, burning the sage.. etc. So the sacred space bit may work for you but to another person it could be a catastrophic failure.

I can see this perspective, now that you mention it. Isn't this, after all, why ayahuasceros do their diets and build up spiritual alliances with spirits and protectors?

I can recall an event at which I was responsible for protecting the space... and a participant later recounting to me how he saw dark forces attempting to penetrate the space and then being driven off by other forces. If we want to take this account at face value, it points to the idea of needing to have the necessary relationships with friendly forces that are willing to so intervene.

Eliyahu
#27 Posted : 10/1/2012 4:47:06 AM
סנדלפון

Lagomorph wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:
The problem with Sacred spaces, ceremonial smudging, magic circles, spells and incantations is this:
It depends on the person that is creating the sacred space, drawing the circle, saying the incantation, burning the sage.. etc. So the sacred space bit may work for you but to another person it could be a catastrophic failure.

I can see this perspective, now that you mention it. Isn't this, after all, why ayahuasceros do their diets and build up spiritual alliances with spirits and protectors?

I can recall an event at which I was responsible for protecting the space... and a participant later recounting to me how he saw dark forces attempting to penetrate the space and then being driven off by other forces. If we want to take this account at face value, it points to the idea of needing to have the necessary relationships with friendly forces that are willing to so intervene.

I completely agree 10,000%

Eliyahu
#28 Posted : 10/1/2012 9:40:41 PM
סנדלפון

Lagomorph wrote:
Ok, then I am confused... I was taking from your earlier comments the idea that this Torah law still applies and applies to everyone... but now it seems that it doesn't? Can you elaborate? It sounded like you said learning some of it was helpful... but how do you discern which parts are helpful and which aren't?

Well I'm saying that the dark forces still try and persecute human's in accordance with the old testament laws. I'm also insinuating that if one does not have a proper relationship with the savior then that person is then more liable for violating the old laws.

This is beacause the savior acts as a additional advocate. It's pretty much like becoming friends with the Judges son.

As far as learning the laws of the Torah goes I would say the ten commandments are the minimum requirement, everything else is just strongly suggested.

-e

#29 Posted : 10/2/2012 1:58:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

A very well written report! Thumbs up Very descriptive to say the least.

So was this the same friend (if I read correctly) that was into gangs ,rap ,etc? If so I would of NEVER shared any sort of experience with someone having that sort of mental baggage, for that WILL leak over and just muddle everything up. Glad to see that the positivity in your Self brought about what was needed to dampen these runaway forces.

I've always made sure my set and setting is with either my self, my girlfriend, or my one best friend that is VERY mentally stable. Other than that I always conduct a fire and outdoors under the stars....otherwise I tend to not favor where the experience may go from time to time in other 'less suitable imo' circumstances.

I do remember 'one' time where a very close friend that I've had many experiences with LSD and mushrooms; he decided to partake at my house with me and my best friend. WE each ate an eighth of my homegrowns and while me and my bestfriend we're having an amazing time my buddy all of a sudden got real quiet...totally oblivious to us. He immediately yelled out "F&^k you guys! You guys arent even real. I dont understand how I ever trusted you guys!" He said this while laughing hysterically. "You guys are despicable! Take me home!" He was saying all this with the most sinister look the entire time. We ended up driving him home (being that it was very close to my house on back country roads) and during the whole ride home he kept asking where we were taking him, and insisted that if we didnt pull over to let him out he was going to do something drastic. Wut?

Needless to say I have discontinued any sort of experiences with him. An aspect of his Self came out that night that was very negative. It was like a completely different person. Although im still real goos friends with him in day to day life...I tend to keep any journeys out of the question. Smile

Great read btw Wink

Eliyahu
#30 Posted : 10/2/2012 2:23:25 AM
סנדלפון

Tattvamasi wrote:

So was this the same friend (if I read correctly) that was into gangs ,rap ,etc? If so I would of NEVER shared any sort of experience with someone having that sort of mental baggage, for that WILL leak over and just muddle everything up. Glad to see that the positivity in your Self brought about what was needed to dampen these runaway forces.

I've always made sure my set and setting is with either my self, my girlfriend, or my one best friend that is VERY mentally stable. Other than that I always conduct a fire and outdoors under the stars....otherwise I tend to not favor where the experience may go from time to time in other 'less suitable imo' circumstances.

Thank you for the comment and for sharing your experience Tattvamasi...

Well I was sort of in a complicated position. Jude and I had been best friends since the 6th grade. I got Jude involved in taking lSD when we were both very young in a misguided attempt to play "shaman" and so I ultimately sort of felt responsible for his decline. I felt a need to try and lead him to the right path because of this. I also over estimated the ability of psychedelics to change people.

So that was also when I was 19. Now at age 35 I now only trip with my wife. I have tripped with others but I am very very picky about who I involve in my psychedelic world these days.

Eliyahu
#31 Posted : 10/2/2012 9:47:57 PM
סנדלפון

I'm considering ending my membership after certain recent events that have taken place in the

I want to read the "real" bible-- thread.

mew
#32 Posted : 10/2/2012 11:02:07 PM

huachumancer

imagine what would have happened if you didnt stay true to yourself just because of judes demeanor.

i cant imagine silencing your perspective will help anyone, not even yourself.

i dont understand why youre considering ceasing writing here....

Eliyahu
#33 Posted : 10/2/2012 11:58:40 PM
סנדלפון

Thank you for your comments MEW.

mew
#34 Posted : 10/3/2012 1:05:54 AM

huachumancer

you function as a citizen of your country yet you act in a way that is not accepted, perhaps all one need to is tame the image perceived, just as you exist in disguise as a citizen... i would be saddened by the loss of your participation

Lagomorph
#35 Posted : 10/3/2012 9:54:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reply... and thanks for sharing all that you have.

Suggest, rather than taking your ball and going home, you only play with people you like ;-)

Purges
#36 Posted : 10/3/2012 10:11:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with these guys. Backing off won't serve you, or the people who enjoy reading your work! And I know there's quite a few of us. If your beliefs don't mesh with others, then that's fine. It's all a matter of perspective. We all have to accept at some point or another that people will dislike something about us, and actively seek to 'piss on your bonfire'. Don't let that detract from YOUR truth. If these experiences are as real to you as you say they are, there is no need to validate them to anyone.

Sometimes how ever, it is better not to rise to the bait.

Stick around buddy, please.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Eliyahu
#37 Posted : 10/3/2012 6:03:10 PM
סנדלפון

After much contemplation I have decided.

I'm not going anywhere and am here to stay.

Lagomorph wrote:

Quote:
Suggest, rather than taking your ball and going home, you only play with people you like ;-)

I think I'm going to take this advice if you don't mind....

I have a tendency to let myself get a bit to fired up about certain things, currently my trigger seems to be the whole YHWH is a parasitic alien /YHWH is lucifer theories..

Looks like I'm not emotionally ready to become involved in that type of discussion yet.
It takes me immidiately beyond my boiling point because it violently clashes with every experience that I have ever had-
--and every observation that I have ever made on psychedelics.

I would however encourage others who can keep a cooler head than I to find the flaws in this YHWH is lucifer Idea and to call B.S where they see B.S.

Thanks you Mew, Purges Lagomorph,Cyb,Crazyhorse, Guyomech and others for the encouragement, it meant the world to me.

-Elijah

cyb
#38 Posted : 10/3/2012 6:22:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Glad to have you back E...

The place went to hell without you....Wink

(pun intended..)

ps the fruit flies say hi...
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Eliyahu
#39 Posted : 10/3/2012 7:35:29 PM
סנדלפון

cyb said:

Quote:
ps the fruit flies say hi..

Laughing

Lagomorph
#40 Posted : 10/4/2012 5:55:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yay! And glad we could help.

PREV12