We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
5-Meo DMT and Bufotenine Options

antrocles
#1 Posted : 2/18/2009 8:41:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is INDESCRIBABLY curious about these two sacraments....actually even looking to purchase a couple amphibious friends from BBB in the next couple days...

anyone (69ron, jorkest, shoe, nanaki....) have any words of wisdom for little ol' SWIM? curious as to anything that can be shared to help illuminate the path he is walking down....his relationship with smoked spice is absolutely beautiful and now with the addition of THH he has gone one click higher...he was told by a friend that 5-Meo DMT is waaaaaay stronger than plain straight spice...and as for bufotenine...well....he's heard 69ron speak of it with love...

....would love to know more.

thanks and blessings!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 2/18/2009 9:19:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out this thread. There's a lot about the differences between DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and bufotenine mostly from SWIM's perspective.

DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine) – What’s the difference?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

burnt
#3 Posted : 2/18/2009 9:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

"actually even looking to purchase a couple amphibious friends from BBB in the next couple days..."

I hope your not planning on killing any frogs for their bufotenin. Its found in many plants.

antrocles
#4 Posted : 2/18/2009 11:16:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh no! SWIM was under the impression that he could keep the frogs as pets! love and nurture them....name them "buford" or some such cleverness and then "harvest" from them about once a month....if SWIM had to kill a frog to get it's spice....he wouldn't be interested at all.

viva las ranas!!
wisdom today."

69ron
#5 Posted : 2/18/2009 11:51:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think virola resin is a better source of 5-MeO-DMT. Yopo/Vilca is definitely a better source of bufotenine, but you'll need to remove the toxins if you want a good experience from Yopo or Vilca. The toxins in Yopo/Vilca cause nausea, headache, body tension, etc.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

burnt
#6 Posted : 2/19/2009 9:18:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
oh no! SWIM was under the impression that he could keep the frogs as pets! love and nurture them....name them "buford" or some such cleverness and then "harvest" from them about once a month....if SWIM had to kill a frog to get it's spice....he wouldn't be interested at all.

Cool Smile

flyboy
#7 Posted : 2/19/2009 9:59:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
Quote:

Cool Smile

they can be milked and they are for sale online, too bad not in my country though, usa yes.

i see nothing wrong with keeping frogs as pet as long as you make them a wicked aquarium with a whole trip of waterways and caves, and for gods sake buy more than one lonely frog!

who knows, maybe these frogs are 'special' in more than one way!? Ribbit.

GirlsHateMe
#8 Posted : 2/20/2009 9:46:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah if your going to have a pet for goodness sakes keep it as happy as possible, you are after all keeping something captive...

wouldnt it suck if someone stuck you in a box with a twig and leaf...
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

antrocles
#9 Posted : 2/20/2009 10:08:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rest assured....SWIM has the sweetest home setup for his happy croaking couple. water, rocks, grass, shade, lots of yummy bugs to eat and SWIM himself to love and nurture them. has anyone had any experience with raising, using bufo toads?
wisdom today."

DarkShaman
#10 Posted : 2/21/2009 12:00:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Intriguing Very happy

I live in the Sonoran Desert (natural habitat of Bufo toads) & look forward to finding, taming, and nurturing some of these critters soon. Supposedly it isn't that difficult to find them around here.

Also, is anyone familiar with neurosoup? Check out her youtube vids. This space-chick definitely knows what time it is when it comes to Bufo toads (among other things that may be of interest. . .).

GirlsHateMe
#11 Posted : 2/24/2009 11:37:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

man, my friend found a site selling these...

That makes me upset because people like him shouldnt be allowed to have such things. Not only for the animals sake, but for his too.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

acolon_5
#12 Posted : 2/25/2009 9:50:57 PM

The Great Namah

DarkShaman wrote:

Also, is anyone familiar with neurosoup? Check out her youtube vids. This space-chick definitely knows what time it is when it comes to Bufo toads (among other things that may be of interest. . .).

Yes I think many members are familiar with this girl. We've had quite a few threads about her anal spice OD.

She's a bit too egotistical for my tastes.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

antrocles
#13 Posted : 2/26/2009 1:52:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i hear you acolon_5, there's something a little off-putting about that one....but i did get a good chuckle out of her "shamanic colonic" tale....just the image of trying to pull that caper off had me rolling!! how do you get your "set and setting" calmly in place when you've got a turkey baster all lubed up in your hand and your ass up in the air??? that's some serious commitment to self exploration!! LOL!!!

love and gratitude!
wisdom today."

endlessness
#14 Posted : 2/26/2009 2:25:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

she was the girlfriend of gordon todd skinner (I think thats his name), some very shady dude who ratted out on pickard with the lsd lab. She seems pretty weird. Doesnt give me a good feeling to look at her.

acolon_5
#15 Posted : 2/27/2009 5:29:25 PM

The Great Namah

endlessness wrote:
she was the girlfriend of gordon todd skinner (I think thats his name), some very shady dude who ratted out on pickard with the lsd lab. She seems pretty weird. Doesnt give me a good feeling to look at her.

I did not know that. Wow, I didn't have much respect for her to begin with, now I have none.

She does give off some bad vibes but I didn't know she was the daughter of a lab rat.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bill Cipher
#16 Posted : 2/27/2009 5:32:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, her autobiography is available for purchase on her website. Not kidding.

69ron
#17 Posted : 2/27/2009 6:08:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Oh, her autobiography is available for purchase on her website. Not kidding.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Is someone going to actually buy that?

Delta-9-THC
#18 Posted : 2/27/2009 7:49:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea the story behind this girl, or rather, her ex-boyfriend, is absolutely ridiculous. I believe he is in jail now and is charged with a few things including TORTURE. Not a nice man for sure.

69ron
#19 Posted : 2/27/2009 8:08:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's pretty serious. What a jerk.

antrocles
#20 Posted : 2/28/2009 1:27:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

man.....well THAT explains it all then! i'd squirt spice up my butt with a turkey baster too!

....or not....
wisdom today."

12NEXT