We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chronic fatigue no more Options

Jörmungandr
#1 Posted : 9/19/2012 8:06:46 PM

Everything I say is purely hypothetical

I've always been fit and healthy, an active job in the outdoors and enjoyed outdoor pursuits.

This all changed however about 3 years ago. Whilst working I picked up a bacterial infection, leptospirosis. It is picked up through contact with rats urine - yuck! I was hospitalised for a little over a week after collapsing and loosing conciousness several days after the incident. I lost a load of weight, suffered badly from insomnia but the worst symptom was fatigue. Walking a couple of hundred yards would leave me struggling badly. Prior to this I could spend the day hiking / cycling / kayaking.

It was a devastating change to my life. It also made me quite depressed having my life turned upside down like this. A barage of different medications from doctors did little to improve things. I'd even go as far as saying it made my situation worse.

Earlier this year though something came into my life which turned my life back round for the better - I was introduced to the spice! A friend gave me some to see if I would like it little did I expect the positive effect it would have on my life.

As a youngster I had experimented with psychedelics but I hadn't had any for years and I didn't feel the inclination to start again but something at the back of my mind said "go on"

I vaped 30mg and broke through. "wow everything is sooo beautiful" I won't go into the details of that magical journey just now but as I came back to earth I felt an enormous weight lift from my shoulders I imagined a shadow that had been following me leave in an instant. I stood up I felt great I had my vigour back.

"It will wear off soon" I thought but no the next day I felt great, the next week I felt great even the next month I felt great. Back to my old self my fitness levels soon built up to their previous levels.

I don't know how it worked. I suspect the bacterial infection left me with some neurological changes and DMT somehow reset the changes in my brain. I'm not really sure but I have a top up every now and then just to make sure!
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.”

— Nikola Tesla

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/28/2012 8:55:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats very interesting, thanks for sharing!

entheogenadvocate
#3 Posted : 9/29/2012 2:05:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your post! It put a huge smile on my face Big grin

I really feel that spice is the most powerful medicine on the planet, whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual healing that is needed.

Much love to you. I'm so happy you were able to experience the transformative power it has to offer. I hope you're able to spread the good vibes to other people who are struggling for various reasons now that you have the strength yourself.
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 9/29/2012 2:52:54 AM

John Murdoch IV

Wow! Very happy
Great to hear you're doing better Smile
Thank you for sharing. I feel better hearing you stranger feeling better Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Eliyahu
#5 Posted : 9/29/2012 3:03:31 AM
סנדלפון

Glad your better!!

And now on to a caapi based Ayahuasca or Changa for even more healing and possibly even more incredible "treasure room" like visuals ??????

What say you??? Pleased
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Jörmungandr
#6 Posted : 9/29/2012 11:43:57 AM

entheogenadvocate wrote:
Thank you for your post! It put a huge smile on my face Big grin

I really feel that spice is the most powerful medicine on the planet, whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual healing that is needed.

Much love to you. I'm so happy you were able to experience the transformative power it has to offer. I hope you're able to spread the good vibes to other people who are struggling for various reasons now that you have the strength yourself.

Thankyou (everyone) for your replies it has put a huge smile on my face reading them!

The mechanics of how it has worked are as yet unclear. Something physical or something spiritual or both? Certainly that night there was a cleansing and a lot of negative energy that had been holding me back most definately lifted.

Spiritually my eyes have been opened. I feel as if I am only now taking the first steps to unlocking the true me. The shackles are off it's time to realise my true potential - how liberating!

A truly strong and magical medicine that works on so many levels.

Onwards and upwards.

Much love to you allSmile
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.”

— Nikola Tesla

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 9/29/2012 12:31:40 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Pretty interesting!

Maybe something was wrong with the serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine mechanism and DMT made it reboot back to it's healthy levels?

So the dosage was 30mg vaped, and was this with a GVG? How long did that journey last?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

DeMenTed
#8 Posted : 9/29/2012 1:40:59 PM

Barry

Very interrsting subject

Jörmungandr
#9 Posted : 9/29/2012 4:26:27 PM

The Traveler wrote:
Pretty interesting!

Maybe something was wrong with the serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine mechanism and DMT made it reboot back to it's healthy levels?

So the dosage was 30mg vaped, and was this with a GVG? How long did that journey last?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Yes I suspect you may be right with regard to the levels of brain chemicals being rebooted back to healthy levels.

The dosage was 30mg however it was smoked with a thin layer of herb either side of it and 3 gauzes on top. (bear in mind this was before I found you guys hanging out here and I now realise the error of my ways)It did however provide a magical and healing break through experience.

The method used was therefore 1) not as effective as a similar dose taken with a GVG
2) the mild herb is another variable to the experience.

I know better now and have refined my technique thanks to my time here. I'm just a couple of steps into what looks like being the most interesting of journeys.

— Nikola Tesla

Vodsel
#10 Posted : 9/29/2012 11:05:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Thank you for sharing and congratulations!

I've felt several times a clear invigorating, boosted effect after spice, but the perspective of it being able to reset chronic conditions of that kind... now this is a breakthrough Smile

MooshyPeaches
#11 Posted : 10/2/2012 4:17:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing

universecannon
#12 Posted : 10/2/2012 6:02:50 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

fascinating story, glad you're feeling back to you're old self ! (and beyond)

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Julz
#13 Posted : 11/4/2012 4:42:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh that's so great to hear!

I understand how you may have felt, wondering if you would ever be your old self again. It's such an amazing thing to heal... to get it back. I know others sometimes don't really fully understand, but I definitely do. Been down, all the way, and back, better than ever, and hope that I never have to go down that path again.

Yay to healing!

toxic8
#14 Posted : 11/19/2012 7:53:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome Jorm! Amazing results. So happy for you brother!!

I would like to ask if you would you mind if I used your post as an example in an article I am working on regarding the various healing powers of DMT?

staresatwalls
#15 Posted : 11/20/2012 5:56:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome man! great to hear you're better; and especially from smoking dmt Big grin
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Dimitrius
#16 Posted : 11/20/2012 6:37:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, Jörmungandr.

This is MOST interesting.

I have feeling it might help me in this way.

**(as long as I've been around here, I've yet to try it in a full dose Embarrased )
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Jin
#17 Posted : 11/20/2012 7:32:10 PM

yes

i have also been somehow helped , whenever i smoke DMT i feel healed on a certain level spiritually , mentally and physically ,
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth