We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
Best advice you've ever learned? Options

d-T-r
#141 Posted : 3/25/2013 10:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"The mind that perceives the limitation , Is the limitation"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

joedirt
#142 Posted : 3/25/2013 11:36:29 PM

Not I

You can do anything you set your mind to.
Be very careful what you set your mind to.

Words of wisdom from my dad when I was a child.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

dreamer042
#143 Posted : 5/8/2013 6:54:35 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Quote:
19:53:21 ‹The Traveler› So go outside with your weed and mango, and get stoned beyond recognition.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

DeMenTed
#144 Posted : 5/8/2013 7:06:56 PM

Barry

Pandora-give up smoking tobacco

ZenSpice
#145 Posted : 5/8/2013 7:57:38 PM

Mostly Ignored

nexalizer
#146 Posted : 5/8/2013 9:11:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To an appreciable extent, my thoughts do change the reality I experience.

It's how I choose (and it is a choice) to look at things that dictates how I experience them and how I feel about them.

Thoughts have a major influence on emotions. What I say to myself will heavily influence how I feel.

True friends are few & far in between and that's ok. Quality over quantity.

There are forces in the world that constantly try to shape my perception of things and events, often for purposes that do not align with my values. Like fish in water, until seen, their existance is hardly questioned.

Nothing else comes to mind right nowLaughing
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

DeDao
#147 Posted : 5/8/2013 11:35:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did I already post here? Woops, I guess I keep on learning!

Best advice as of 5/8/13 Thumbs up :

"Never stop learning"
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

nexalizer
#148 Posted : 5/8/2013 11:41:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ That too Smile
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

The Day Tripper
#149 Posted : 5/9/2013 4:04:44 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
Quote:
The recipe for perpetual ignorance is a very simple and effective one: be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge

Elbert Hubbard
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

SpaceSeek
#150 Posted : 5/9/2013 4:49:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Every thought is a prayer."
SpaceSeek is a fictional character. Everything posted on this account is for educational and entertainment purposes only. SpaceSeek does not condone the use of any illegal substance. Use of post content from this account without authors said permission is prohibited.

Love,
SpaceSeek

The Day Tripper
#151 Posted : 5/12/2013 3:18:33 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
Think i want to change my submission-

Everybody's free to wear sunscreen

The Great Dictator - speech

Thumbs up Very happy
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

Jellyfox
#152 Posted : 5/12/2013 3:46:10 AM

were off to see the jelly fox, he'll give us what we need.

Keep going!

Archtypamine
#153 Posted : 5/12/2013 3:48:20 AM

...somebody help the man help the man!.... Capt. John Yossarian

Stop ...Whatever you do, DON'T get out of the boat!...
…those who believe in science are as prone to addiction to imposed dogma and faith as are religious zealots. So one has to be very careful to really step back and want to know the truth.

dreamer042
#154 Posted : 8/21/2013 7:03:38 AM

Dreamoar

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Ringworm
#155 Posted : 8/21/2013 7:26:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"think twice before licking the spoon" -Ringworm
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

#156 Posted : 8/21/2013 11:13:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

dreamer042 wrote:

Laughing lovin it

Hyperspace Fool
#157 Posted : 8/22/2013 9:01:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ Dreamer & Tatt

Haven't figured out how to be a unicorn yet. Even seeing one is tricky business.

But being a wizard ain't half bad... and it is really nice when being a wizard is "being yourself."

Cool
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

What a substance
#158 Posted : 9/1/2013 12:15:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
something along these lines

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...um/resource.ashx?a=16325

That was too much Laughing

Serious head now. (From a book). Some guy in ancient times asks a philosopher nine questions. One of them is, what is the easiest thing in the world? To which the answer comes: "To give advice".

So I think it's healthy to be cautious of taking advice.

The best advice I ever learned is never to be cautious about taking advice.

Wut? Confused
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

dreamer042
#159 Posted : 5/9/2014 6:52:49 AM

Dreamoar

indydude19
#160 Posted : 5/9/2014 7:23:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"The best advice comes from within"
Just popped into my head, though i am sure i have heard or seen it somewhere to make that happen Razz
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

«PREV678910NEXT»