We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Addatives? Options

Gone-and-Back
#1 Posted : 9/16/2012 3:56:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What herbs if any can be safely consumed along with an MAOI in conjunction with mushrooms, to alter the trip and give a new perspective on things?
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

benzyme
#2 Posted : 9/16/2012 4:02:46 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I've always wondered about piri piri (jointed flatsedge)
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Gone-and-Back
#3 Posted : 9/16/2012 4:22:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have never even heard of that. I know next to nothing about herbs.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

benzyme
#4 Posted : 9/16/2012 4:37:11 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

http://www.maya-ethnobot...om/buy-jointed-flatsedge
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Gone-and-Back
#5 Posted : 9/16/2012 4:48:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That does not give much information as to what the plant exactly is or what it contains. It does say that its used in conjunction with B. Caapi, so the MAOI question is answered at least.
How would this effect a persons state of mind and what physical effects would there be from it, even if taken alone? I find it best to know what one is dealing with before attempting to jump the gun.

benzyme
#6 Posted : 9/16/2012 4:52:39 PM

analytical chemist

then why don't you search

here's a start

Gone-and-Back
#7 Posted : 9/16/2012 4:54:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Was planning on it, just hoping someone on the Nexus would have the information. Are there any other herbs that would be ok to use though?

benzyme
#8 Posted : 9/16/2012 5:07:35 PM

analytical chemist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimia_salicifolia