We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Psychedelic Owl" and "From the Flames" -FRESH ART Options

stevowitz
#1 Posted : 9/15/2012 5:55:35 PM

The Dude

Just some new stuff I've been brewing up in PS:

Psychedelic Owl

From the Flames

ENJOY!!!
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Wax
#2 Posted : 9/15/2012 6:17:06 PM

LUVR

Nice work, very effective simplicity. I like how the second one uses lots of black and you can visually switch between the image and abstract shapes. Good job!
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 9/15/2012 7:51:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like your work very much. Do you take these photos yourself? I like your (non-manipulated) photography as well that you have up on Deviant Art.

stevowitz
#4 Posted : 9/16/2012 3:19:39 AM

The Dude

I used stock from DeviantArt for these two, but i also take my own pictures for some of my work. I have a Canon Rebel XT(8mp)
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
T R I P S I T

Guyomech
#5 Posted : 9/16/2012 7:10:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

I'll second Archaic on the abstract/representational comment. It is a tricky- and beautiful- thing to be able to walk that line.

stevowitz
#6 Posted : 9/17/2012 5:37:03 AM

The Dude

Guyomech wrote:
I'll second Archaic on the abstract/representational comment. It is a tricky- and beautiful- thing to be able to walk that line.

Thank you guys :] I'm honored to receive the awesome comments !

btw they look awesome while tripping to ;]
T R I P S I T