We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first breakthru - amazing bliss Options

sauSage
#1 Posted : 9/10/2012 12:02:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

before you begin i need to preface this report so you have all of the information. earlier in the day i had taken 2 hits of fairly weak acid about 3 hours apart, 5p and 8p. at 10p my wife and i took 2 caps of MDMA. at about 1a i took a 2mg klonpin thinking that i was retiring for the evening. after a few trips back and forth downstairs to smoke cannabis i realized that I was not falling asleep. my first batch of changa finished up on friday so laying in bed for about 30 minutes thinking about it, i decided to come back down and have a light changa smoke on the couch, then go back to bed. that's not quite what happened.

my changa - .5g Caapi, .25g Mullein, .25g Calea Z., 650mg of pure white spice, evap'd over 2 days in 99% IPA. I call it my "freshman blend" as it's my first attempt at changa.

so i came downstairs to have a smoke. put some of my changa into the grinder then the GVG, I sat on the couch in the dark with only the moonlight coming through the blinds. sparked up and started to inhale. i knew it was working because i could see the picture frame above the fireplace start to vibrate. i just felt compelled to keep inhaling as long as i could, i'm not sure at what point i stopped, but I do slightly remember exhaling. then i felt and saw everything start to vibrate and i could hear a sound coming from my spinal cord. it was almost like my brain or body was a tuning fork and someone had plucked me and i was starting to resonate a new frequency. i closed my eyes and tilted my head back and felt the sound get louder as it rose, getting close to my head. yes, you read that correctly, i FELT the sound get louder - mind blowing. Once the sound shot through my head the most complex CEVs started and i recall hearing a number of voices whispering 'he's back, he's come back' and one louder voice over them saying 'welcome back'. I was moving through a machine of some sort, but the gears were some sort of cross between steam-punk design and persian looking symbols. nothing was interlocking yet everything was moving in complete harmony.

I decided it was time to open my eyes and when I did the room I was in was foreign. It was our living room, but it wasn't. I looked around and everything seemed blue and i saw furniture that we don't have. every once in a while i would see a flash of our actual room in the moonlight, and then just as fast it would snap back to my new reality. at this point there was a shift in my auditory functions. it almost sounded as if i was under water. i could hear the dog snoring and crackhead theater behind us, but it all sounded muffled. at some point i decided that i needed to get back upstairs to my wife, i actually felt it was imperative that i do so. not because she was in danger, but something was drawing me to her. so i stood up and went to the foot of the stairs. we have a baby-gate that we keep up at night to prevent the dog from coming up and getting into bed with us. as i looked down to try and step over the gate, the gate itself kept changing designs, textures, and materials. but one thing remained constant, the gate itself. i managed to step over the gate and started to make my way up the stairs. i put my hand on the bannister to make sure i was balanced and as i did noticed that the bannister kept changing just like the gate did. as i started to walk up the stairs i looked down and saw that the carpet was gone, and instead i was walking on tile. I began to walk up and as i did so i walked through wisps of crystalline purple and green light. kind of like the shimmer you see on bubbles. i finally made it to the top of the stairs and as i approached the bed i saw that in place of our comforter my wife was surrounded by what can only be described as marshmallow clouds. in the center of these clouds lay my wife, and she was glowing a yellowish, orangish, gold. like a precious pearl nestled securely in the folds of the clouds. no heat was coming off of her, just beautiful light. i somehow made it to my side of the bed and it felt like i was climbing and fumbling over the "clouds". i got to my spot, laid down behind my wife and closed my eyes. there were no visuals but a lot of internal rumination, i definitely feel like i worked some things out. every time i opened my eyes the marshmallow clouds had deflated a bit more, and eventually i opened my eyes to see that they were gone and i was back to reality.

when I broke through, even though i was disoriented i didn't' feel scared of afraid. the entire experience felt just like a conscious dream. several times during the "what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck???" moments I was able to remember myself packing the pipe and smoking and that helped keep me from freaking out. i also had a very clear sense of "i've been here before". I'm also wondering what influence the other drugs I had in my system at the time might have had over the experience. Realistically I would say the experience lasted about 30 minutes, but it certainly felt like hours. no entities yet, but it was nice to hear them welcome me back.

all in all, absolute bliss… and i got to see a shimmering golden goddess… Love

ps
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

#2 Posted : 9/10/2012 2:26:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Congrats on the amazing experience! And also congrats on making wonderful blend!

I might of skipped over it, but what was your dose if you dont mind me asking?

Very nice report though man!

Keep on keepin on brudda Thumbs up

Wax
#3 Posted : 9/10/2012 4:38:13 AM

LUVR

Good report, sounds like an interesting time Very happy What is crackhead theater?

One concern though is that you mention smoking changa after MDMA, obviously you were fine but tread carefully with this combination my friend it could be dangerous.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

sauSage
#4 Posted : 9/10/2012 3:01:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:

Tattvamasi - unfortunately i don't know what the dose was. i came downstairs in the dark, poured an unknown amount of changa into my grinder, and then poured the whole lot into the GVG. when I got up the next day I noticed that pretty much the entire chamber was full, so i had loaded quite a bit, but only took 1 hit.

the next time i hit it i plan to get dosage information and also try and get a second toke in and see if that changes anything.

ps

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

sauSage
#5 Posted : 9/10/2012 3:05:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

archaic_architect wrote:
Good report, sounds like an interesting time Very happy What is crackhead theater?

One concern though is that you mention smoking changa after MDMA, obviously you were fine but tread carefully with this combination my friend it could be dangerous.

Thanks AA. "Crackhead Theater" is what we call the noise behind our building at night. there are some SRO hotels behind us that transients use and nearly every night you can hear shouting, fighting, arguing, etc. It's actually quite entertaining.

I do know about the dangers of MDMA and changa, and odds are I'll never do it again. At the time I felt that it was a fairly low risk as it had been a small amount of MDMA and enough time had passed that it wouldn't be an issue. Clearly it was a risk that didn't turn out badly and in retrospect I'll never do it again.

ps

#6 Posted : 9/10/2012 4:14:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

paulsage wrote:
Tattvamasi wrote:

Tattvamasi - unfortunately i don't know what the dose was. i came downstairs in the dark, poured an unknown amount of changa into my grinder, and then poured the whole lot into the GVG. when I got up the next day I noticed that pretty much the entire chamber was full, so i had loaded quite a bit, but only took 1 hit.

the next time i hit it i plan to get dosage information and also try and get a second toke in and see if that changes anything.

ps

Yeah, if you can weigh it, weigh about 80-85mg, take one solid hit, as soon as the effects are noticed, take another hit slightly bigger than the last and hold it as long as you can. Smile You'll be in for a surprise

Wax
#7 Posted : 9/10/2012 6:34:43 PM

LUVR

Ahh yes, I used to have a crackhead theatre in my town; come to think of it, it was actually pretty much the whole town haha!

Yes I'm sure one hit of changa 3 hours after MDMA isn't going to kill you but I thought I would throw it out there just incase you weren't aware of the potential dangers. Didn't mean to undermine your judgement or anything, I'm sure you know what you are doing. Just don't want anyone getting hurt around here! Very happy
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

D.REYx420
#8 Posted : 9/10/2012 6:45:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds glorious sir I'm glad it was a great experience on your end. I couldnt imagine being in that great state of affairs lol Smile
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

smokerx
#9 Posted : 9/10/2012 8:23:02 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Sound like really good experience my friend. Thank you for sharing Smile

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Shamasi Wiz
#10 Posted : 1/11/2013 5:18:33 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

I love reading people's experience reports when I'm coming down from tripping(which happens to be the case now). Smile I giggled to myself a little bit as I pictured you trying to maneuver yourself past the ever-changing gate and stairs. Sounds like a pretty hilarious time. Thanks for sharing. And those marshmallow clouds must be numerous, because I know I've laid on some of them myself.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."