We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
aya for depression Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 9/2/2009 1:56:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I took you're advice acolon_5 and took a few gulps of some caapi tea that I was brewing for later on in the week..it was unreduced still..I usually do reduce it down before microdosing..but unreduced it does taste really nice!..and I swear I can alwasy feel her spirit even at really low doses..not a trip but I can still feel the spirit..maybe placebo but gets me thinking about my deeper expereinces and helps me remember..

I got on my mountain bike and rode off into the forest for about an hour on some trails and it started raining hard, so I crawled underneath a big tree and closed my eyes and listened to the rain and tranced out for a bit..really blissful. I have been really enjoying my mountain biking lately and I think it's so perfect for these mini caapi brews!..just riding aimlessly through the woods.
Long live the unwoke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

veda_sticks
#22 Posted : 9/23/2009 2:42:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

this is all very interesting, im always looking for alternative treatments for depression.

I have a big fucking problem with doctors and pharm companies. there too quick to put people on short term quick fix medicines that dont actually solve the problem. worse still that alot of these anti depressants are only supposed to be prescribed for upto a year, yet thers people who have been on them for over 10!

My soulmate has been on citralapram for atleast 10 and she decided to come off them. 40mg a day she was taking, then reduced to 10mg 3 times a day. It went all crazy and it resulted in her moving out into her own place (leaving me in the shit with finances). but i could still see her all the time so she says, well that never happened despite living next door. untill she decided that we shouldnt see each other as its not fair on me.

trouble is i dont know if she would even consider caapi. I tried to open her up to small doses of psylocybin and it was right away , im not taking illegal drugs. FFS like legal drugs are helping you and the other hundreds of thousands

acolon_5
#23 Posted : 9/23/2009 3:51:52 PM

The Great Namah

fractal enchantment wrote:
I took you're advice acolon_5 and took a few gulps of some caapi tea that I was brewing for later on in the week..it was unreduced still..I usually do reduce it down before microdosing..but unreduced it does taste really nice!..and I swear I can alwasy feel her spirit even at really low doses..not a trip but I can still feel the spirit..maybe placebo but gets me thinking about my deeper expereinces and helps me remember..

I got on my mountain bike and rode off into the forest for about an hour on some trails and it started raining hard, so I crawled underneath a big tree and closed my eyes and listened to the rain and tranced out for a bit..really blissful. I have been really enjoying my mountain biking lately and I think it's so perfect for these mini caapi brews!..just riding aimlessly through the woods.

Excersise AND Caapi, good stuff for sure.

Yeah, once you've had a strong dose of true Aya and had an experience with Her, it doesn't take much Caapi to feel Her presence within. She works her magic even when you are not "tripping".

Caapi tea (unreduced) is a nice tasting cuppa' tea and really does work. It's not a maricle drug, it won't cure all your problems, but Caapi does really work well with the body.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

PREV12