We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Organic Bok Choy Options

Aegle
#1 Posted : 8/31/2012 5:52:34 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Here are my heirloom organic Bok Choy babies... Love

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

staresatwalls
#2 Posted : 8/31/2012 6:32:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice bok choy man Thumbs up
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Aegle
#3 Posted : 9/1/2012 1:31:01 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Staresatwalls

Why thank you, I'm really glad that you think so... Embarrased

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

deadlight
#4 Posted : 9/1/2012 1:54:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

you've inspired me to make some ramen brother! and thats valuble inspiration! ^^

Aegle
#5 Posted : 9/1/2012 2:03:04 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Stalepixel

Nice! Im honoured that i inspired you... Kimchi is another excellent dish. Big grin

Much Peace and Sunshine

Aegle
#6 Posted : 9/9/2012 9:37:38 AM

Cloud Whisperer

My Bok choy this morning...

Is anyone else is growing Bok choy at the moment? Please post your pictures in this thread as i would really love to see other little Bok choy plants. Pleased

Much Peace and Happiness

deadlight
#7 Posted : 9/11/2012 11:31:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had some Kimchi over a beer Sitting on a wooden box in a smokey Korean food bar off a side street in Shin-okobo this summer. Asia knows how to much man!

Lichen
#8 Posted : 9/11/2012 11:56:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

stalepixel wrote:
I had some Kimchi over a beer Sitting on a wooden box in a smokey Korean food bar off a side street in Shin-okobo this summer. Asia knows how to much man!

Agreed. I'm in Thailand at the moment and I can't get enough of this Kai Lan ("Chinese broccoli"Pleased.

I've also been munching a fair bit on Morning Glory (Ipomoea aquatica, Chinese Spinach - it goes by a host of many many other names).

As a matter of fact, I might go get some right now!
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

Aegle
#9 Posted : 9/11/2012 11:58:27 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Stalepixel

Indeed they do, Korean food is absolutely epic... Korean culture is incredibly fascinating not only is their food amazing so are their movies. Very happy

Much Peace and kindness

Aegle
#10 Posted : 9/11/2012 12:02:08 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Lichen

Sounds truly lovely, you are definitely one lucky fish. Pleased

Much Peace and Understanding

jamie
#11 Posted : 9/11/2012 5:34:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I planted a lot of bok choy this year..Ive been trying to use it all juicing it every day but I planted so much..and lots of it is flowering now..you can see in these pics I also stopped weeding my garden lol..Im trying to get closer to permaculture and not pulling any weeds..lots of the weeds in there I eat every day also.
jamie attached the following image(s):
DSC04929.JPG (2,764kb) downloaded 59 time(s).
DSC04930.JPG (2,629kb) downloaded 60 time(s).
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#12 Posted : 9/11/2012 5:41:28 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Jamie

Wow! Your garden is pure happiness bro... Big grin

Much Peace and Kindness

jamie
#13 Posted : 9/11/2012 5:48:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

thanks, I just put in about 30 baby kale I started from seed and another 40 or so are germinating..Im getting ready for a winter garden now..
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#14 Posted : 9/11/2012 6:13:58 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Jamie

Nice, best of luck with your baby Kale. Thank you so very much for posting the lovely pictures of your garden. Very happy

Much Peace and Happiness

Sky Motion
#15 Posted : 11/5/2012 3:55:07 AM

<3

Jut harvested my organic bok choy Cool so yummmm, also have kale, curly kale, radishes, carrots onions and beets all in the dirt, so happy!!

Aegle
#16 Posted : 11/6/2012 9:43:05 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Sky Motion

Such excellent news, your mind and body are going to love you... There are few things in life that are as rewarding and fulfilling as growing and nurturing your own food. Pleased

Much Peace and Respect