We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
STB Extraction > A/B Cleanup > Quick Evap > NO SPICE!?!? Options

olderROM
#1 Posted : 2/12/2009 4:25:52 AM

Alfred

SWIM says
"The first picture is of a STB extraction after crystallizing. I used NaOH to basify and pulled with Xylene. I then simply let it dry out over a fan....

The second picture is of the collected product in its vial. Only afterwards did I realize that the XTRCT was very dirty. I tried to wash it with Na2CO3 to no avail. Whatever the contaminates were, they stayed in the xylene throughout every process.

Picture three shows HCL water being used to turn the freebase into water loving salts... The XTRACTS moved back into the bottom aqueous layer. This did the trick in separating the contaminates out.

Picture four shows the cleaner salts that I collected being turned into freebase in an aqueous solution.

The fifth picture shows the collected xylene with its much cleaner spice solute.

The sixth and last picture shows my new QUIK EVAPⓒ technique... (Give credit where credit is due boys) However, something went wrong. Because after the QUIK EVAPⓒ was done and had died out.... (In other words the xylene burned off....) There was nothing but a bunch of black nasty nonpsychoactive gunk.

My question is? Where did that come from?!?!?!? Did I make a bunch of DMT Oxide because of the heat?"
olderROM attached the following image(s):
1.JPG (82kb) downloaded 153 time(s).
2.JPG (74kb) downloaded 155 time(s).
3.JPG (38kb) downloaded 154 time(s).
4.JPG (48kb) downloaded 153 time(s).
5.JPG (49kb) downloaded 155 time(s).
6.JPG (113kb) downloaded 154 time(s).
All of the posts made are hypothetical and for educatiunal/entertainmint purposes only. SWIM (a fictional chaaracter) and his activities are completely fictional.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 2/12/2009 5:10:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

dude..are you serious? because if you are..you just burned all that dmt..
it's a sound

olderROM
#3 Posted : 2/12/2009 5:15:33 AM

Alfred

SWIM SAYS

"No, I am just playing! I hope you laughed your ass off at how stupid that would have been! LOL! I know I did making the post. The last picture is bullshit but the rest is real.

But seriously, I thought this was an interesting experiment. It shows that somehow the STB tec failed me. It left me with a bunch of contaminates in my final product.. The only way to clean it up was with a A/B reextraction. Interesting... I also did a ZINC Dust Redox reaction in there too."
All of the posts made are hypothetical and for educatiunal/entertainmint purposes only. SWIM (a fictional chaaracter) and his activities are completely fictional.

olderROM
#4 Posted : 2/12/2009 5:20:44 AM

Alfred

Oh yeah. Rarely used, impossible to perfect, hardly heard of yet world famous QUIK EVAPⓒ technique.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 2/12/2009 5:21:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

perhaps its because the xylene picked up a bunch more stuff..maybe some plant fats or something

and i was more shocked than anything..i wasnt exactly laughing at the prospect of all that spice burning up:-P
it's a sound

olderROM
#6 Posted : 2/12/2009 5:24:11 AM

Alfred

SWIM used MHRB so I can't imagine it having that many plant fats... However, it is possible. Next time SWIM does a STB extraction he will do a defatting before he basifies the solution to see what it comes up with.

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 2/12/2009 5:31:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

strange!
it's a sound